Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
The service was efficient. Books collection at the time specified and payment received promptly. Thank you.
Hi there, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
The process was easy and straightforward. Would be good to know what happened to the books after. Prices are very low tbh so try to use vouchers to get more money. Otherwise good experience.
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Very good service
Great service and speedy turn around-thank you
Very happy with my my first sale. Everything went smoothly. Wish all transactions were like that.
Hi Anneli, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
I love this placee!! I was a bit skeptical because of other negative reviews but I was paid the estimates all in full. So far I've made a bit under £15 for my books. I deffo recommend :)
Hi Sara, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
easy, quick and will use again !
Hi Debby, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Very straightforward. Thanks!
Hi Jo, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
I have never used a site of this type before but had some academic books I no longer needed, and Webuybooks had got very good reviews, so I thought I would give them a try. They offered me a very fair price, somebody collected the books from my house, I received my cheque quickly and everything was done in a very efficient and professional manner. I am very impressed with them and would not hesitate to use them again myself or to recommend them to others.
Hi Rowena, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks
I sold many of my unwanted books for Webuybooks. This service is straight forward no hassles no complications very easy to handle. I appreciate this service because recycling is good for our environment system. 🙏
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks
No messing about. We Buy Books are straight-up decent! I would only sell my books to them now. :) Very happy.
Hi Jo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks
very easy to use and send items for free
Hi David, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
A very easy and efficient way to sell and recycle books I no longer need. Especially if you are limited for time or want a hassle free way to recycle your unwanted books.
Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Easy to use and excellent service. Highly recommend!
Hi Helen, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WebuyBooks.
Easy way to de clutter your bookshelves, great service and clear instructions highly recommend
Hi Lesley, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Fantastic service. I use my phone, click on the Isbn code, and Webuybooks lets me know if they want it, and how much they'll pay me for a book. I then pack up all the books they want to buy, and arrange for collection. They collect and the money is in my bank account within a few days. What's not to like?
I have been selling books to Webuybooks, several times, and they generally accept all the books, unlike some other websites that find fault or say that some books are missing from the parcel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
So easy! A fantastic model for recycling books. Love it! Thank you.
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Really good experience selling books. The app works a treat and the whole process was smooth and communication excellent! Thank you, and will recommend to friends.
Hi Jon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Quick and easy to complete, label and send off.
Webuybooks is rated 4.70 based on 6,950 reviews