Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
Easy, Fast, Highly Recommend
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Would be better if you accepted a wider range of books, most books scanned weren't accepted.
Efficient and straightforward, I'd highly recommend it. The couriers collected my boxes and the cheque appeared soon after in the post.
Hi there, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Very easy to use, pick up from my house was seamless and payment was prompt. The books sold were mainly Naval reference and historical aircraft based literature and its good to know that possibly a younger person will derive as much pleasure from them in the coming years as I did. We are all only temporary custodians of knowledge sadly.
Hi Roy, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Got quite good deals with webuybooks, very easy to use and fast payments. The best customer services , and Hermes is always on time to do the collection which is free if chargeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ˜€πŸ‘„
Hi Paulo, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Excellent and Fantastic! Quick and Easy Way to Make Some Extra Cash From Your Unwanted Books, CD’s and DVD’s. Simple Process, Not Complicated at All. RECOMMENDED!
Hi Rhys, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Offering prices are quite low, but that's to be expected really. I think the fact that they pay postage and the fact that you get an immediate offer are excellent.
I have done four trades with Webuybooks and have been relatively impressed. The first trade I needed to call up a very helpful lady on the help desk as I queried the length of time to process. I was told a claim would be put against my hermes and I would be credited by cob the next day. I use ziffit and snapper aswell. I do find that 70 per cent of books ziiffit outpay . I do think turn around times are better with Webuybooks. .my preference with ziffit is the fact I don't need to print anything out ...I can write surname ,Ziffit and code provided on the box and that does the trick . I would also say the Isin directory database slightly better with Ziffit. I think your delete function is far better than ziffit. Far too many times I delete something from ziffit by mistake... I have done 10 trades with Ziffit , 4 with Webuybooks and 1 with Snapper.. I am impressed with your communication and resolution I think you should apply a bonus percentage to repeat customers instead of a 10 percent for weekend trades . An incentive the more trades the better percentage reward applied. I don't want to have to scramble around looking for promotion codes . I hope this helps ...just my honest feedback.. thanks David
Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy to get feedback and will take your comments on board, we are always looking to improve our service. Hope to see you again soon, WeBuyBooks.
Fair prices and fast payment
Good selling price. Prompt and efficient service.
Hi John, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Excellent service, really easy to use website, very clear instructions on how to sell & really speedy payment for items sent to them. Can thoroughly recommend Webuybooks
Hi Davinia, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Seems to be working well very quick turn around and little effort from me If books are in good condition they certainly honour the quote
Definitely use again and have. The app is great, easy to use and highly recommended if you have many items to scan as it takes long to manually input the ISBN numbers. At first was confused about the box sizes but the 15kg max limit helped me work it out. Collection was easy to arrange. Definitely a great way to earn some money on books just sitting on your bookshelf and when you need to declutter. As promised once they confirmed they had received the parcel got the money from them.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
It’s a great way to sell your books and items with Webuybooks. It is a very easy process ! And then you know they’re going to have a new home.
Hi Sarah, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Very satisfied with the process.
Hi Anne, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Staff were very helpful on telephone. Payment was very fast. Waiting to hear valuation of antiquarian books submitted 3 weeks ago.
Hi Maurice, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Very easy to sell. Supportive team. Direct pay.
It all went really well, no problems and the money was in my account within a couple of days
The whole process couldn’t have been better we had previously used another company and experienced assorts of issues of your thinking of selling your old books give these a go you won’t be disappointed
Hi Ian, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Easy to use. Fast collection and processing of books and payment.
Hi Radiyah, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Webuybooks is rated 4.70 based on 6,605 reviews