Webuyanyphone Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Webuyanyphone

How would you rate Webuyanyphone?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
claire

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Webuyanyphone in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"probably the worst customer service I have EVER RECEIVED. 4 days later I haven't had my money - I said scrap the money can you just send me my phone back but they said they can't as it has already been recycled. keep being told I will have my money by midnight yet midnight comes and goes every day with no payment to me. when I have spoken to them they have been defensive and unhelpful and advised my phone call will automatically cut off shortly. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. they are thieves."
"Paid the day my phone arrived, was kept updated with both emails and texts throughout the process. Very happy, no issues at all - I would definitely recommend to a friend."
"They keep promising money is on it's way to your account today which never happens. I am going to report to police and write trading standards. Beware of these thieves!!!"
"After numerous calls, texts and empty promises they still won't pay me my money for my phone it is now getting ridiculous so I'm going to trading standards this company is a joke and as for being nominated for an award for recycling as what they recycle they steal it is even funnier"
Webuyanyphone is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews