Webuyanyphone Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Webuyanyphone
6PM
6PM

How would you rate Webuyanyphone ?

"I am still chasing the loss of my iPad Air 2, which I traded in at the start of June. I have received no response to my emails and it's been impossible to get through on the telephone lines for the past three months. The service is absolutely appalling, I am loathed to even give them one star because I've clearly been conned. The company have obviously sold the item to another buyer before I had a chance to respond to the offer. To this date I have received no response or compensation. If any representation of the company reads this page, my order number is 3843695. I am now having to go through the lengthy battle of a court case because their complete non-response. I urge anyone else having issues to go through the courts as well so that this fraudulent company can be closed down."
"Be careful! Sent my iPhone 7 128gb for recycling and three weeks later have still not received payment despite numerous emails and telephone calls!"
"It’s a SCAM! I sent this company my iPhone 6 64GB securely bound in thick bubble wrap with tape around it sent Royal Mail passed over the counter at the post office, the phone was immaculate complete with a screen guard still in place. Two days later I received an email saying that they had received my device and that It was being tested, shortly after this they said that unfortunately it had a cracked screen and instead of the £160 they can offer a revised price of £25!! Along with a picture of the top of an iPhone which didn’t have a screen guard on it (mine did) with a deliberate crack along it, I declined this ridiculous offer and asked for my property to be returned, they then came back with an offer of £50 after a review from the quality assurance team, absolute rubbish these are absolute thieves and after reading countless bad reviews with the same story I feel the only way I’m going to get anything back is by going through the small claims court as they don’t pay anybody once it’s sent even if they say they have paid it nobody legit has actually seen any payment/returned goods weeks even months after with time wasting calls to the so called customer services. Another thing is that they said good morning in an email sent during late afternoon which tells me it’s operating somewhere abroad. AVOID AVOID AVOID!! Offers inflated price to get your business and then steals your property without payment Scammers!"
"Sold my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to this company. First they told be it had screen Burn and the screen needed to be replaced and as such offered me £25, I declined this offer they then offered me £110 and I accepted this offer despite thinking there was no damage to my phone when I sent it. they told me I would receive my money in due course. 2 Weeks later and numerous phone calls and emails I DO NOT HAVE MY MONEY, I have been told twice they are tracing the payment, three times they have checked my bank details and told by this latest adviser that the first person to say they would trace the payment LIED and this never happened. I am now waiting for them to trace the payment only time will tell. OH and I cannot have my phone back because it has already been recycled."
"probably the worst customer service I have EVER RECEIVED. 4 days later I haven't had my money - I said scrap the money can you just send me my phone back but they said they can't as it has already been recycled. keep being told I will have my money by midnight yet midnight comes and goes every day with no payment to me. when I have spoken to them they have been defensive and unhelpful and advised my phone call will automatically cut off shortly. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. they are thieves."
"Paid the day my phone arrived, was kept updated with both emails and texts throughout the process. Very happy, no issues at all - I would definitely recommend to a friend."
"They keep promising money is on it's way to your account today which never happens. I am going to report to police and write trading standards. Beware of these thieves!!!"
"After numerous calls, texts and empty promises they still won't pay me my money for my phone it is now getting ridiculous so I'm going to trading standards this company is a joke and as for being nominated for an award for recycling as what they recycle they steal it is even funnier"
Webuyanyphone is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews