WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"Simple process. Good communication."
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The service was fast and staff were friendly."
"Actually quite impressed. Money paid after a short delay but communication lines were kept open. They offered the best price so I would use them again."
"They tried to con me by saying my phone was damaged when it wasn't so I would not recommend this company to anybody else"
We’re sorry that we couldn’t come to a agreement on your item. We're even more sorry that you feel like we conned you. However, each and every customer is very important to us so we'll take your comment into account and try to keep on improving!
"I wanted to sell my MacBook Pro, as I barely used it since purchasing a couple years ago. I didn't realise, however, their was a problem with the screen. They sent me photos to prove that their was a problem, and webuyanyelectronics took it to Apple, got it repaired, and paid me exactly what I expected! I couldn't praise them enough for their service! Thanks guys!"
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.62 based on 162 reviews