WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"hi it was very good service and it was very good and quick and was able to contact them if i had any problems"
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service and a fair price for my Macbook. Very easy to deal with."
"Great service"
"Easy way to get rid of unwanted electronics. Easy to use website, clear description of the process, quick response time and most importantly accurate initial quote. Very pleased with the service."
"Easy to navigate website, and initial quote was accurate"
"Fantastic company with high level customer service - I will be using WeBuyAnyElectronics again."
"Amazing! Great service!"
"Great service. Prompt replies. Paid what was offered."
"I would like to give them zero stars if possible. These guys are extremely unprofesional. They said it will take 2-3 working days to give me a quote and I waited for two weeks!! Until I emailed to them they did not even contact me, which is very unprofessional attitude!"
"Great service they paid what they said will shop again"
"Good communication, paid the amount promised. No problems."
"Selected a near enough laptop to the type and specification however they were slightly different due to my laptop having a slightly better GPU also the model number than the laptop I wanted to sell got offered £527.00 online on their website with £579.00 should I wish to wait 28 days for the payment. I spoke with a individual called Joe who liaised with his manager and offered me a price of £500.00 even though the laptop was higher specification then the one above which i'm a little confused about. I feel that they make prices up and the prices on the website are misleading subject to customer and don't honor prices on their website for this reason I have given a 1 star review."
"Brilliant service"
"Excellent service, good price offered and fast payment. Definitely 5*"
"I recently contacted we buy any electronics.com about selling my Macbook Pro. I had checked a few companies but they offered me the best price by far. I agreed to sell with them and then they took over to make it easy and hassle free for me. They arranged for the Macbook to be picked up by courier from an address of my choice, the courier supplied a tracking service so i could see when it was delivered. As they stated they would take a couple of days to check it over and then confirm a price which was the agreed price at the very beginning. They informed me that then they would include me on the pay run which they did and then money was put into my bank. Great reliable service which pay what they promise."
"Good service and very helpful"
"I recently sold my iPad Pro to them. They paid for the collection by UPS, gave me the best price on the market and were always available to speak to if I ever needed an update. I doubt you will find a price better than theirs!! 5 star all the way!!"
"I recently sold my MacBook Pro to them and they were very prompt with communication and fair on the price, it was the best quote I had got."
"Good price given for my new iPad and full amount paid quickly into my account. Was more than any other similar competitor offered."
"Service was fine and money received."
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.62 based on 162 reviews