WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Click Here

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"the price is good, but they refund to me wait for about two week, overall, this is the best in the UK."
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Speedy transfer. Communication was 5/5. Would happily repeat again in a few years."
"I would recommend we buy any electronics to any one who wants to sell. They offer really good price for your device, they are very helpful in dealing with queries and you get your money really quick . I use them over and over cos you get the best value for your device. I can say that cos I shop around a lot and still end up with we buy any electronics."
"Fantastic service from start to finish, I was paid the price quoted and the money went in when agreed, I can highly recommend we buy any electronics and will use again. Thank you."
"My product was like new, no marks on it, boxed and even had the original plastic wrappers on it. It was like a brand new product yet they didn't offer me the full amount they they advertised. I was desperate for the money so took the offer anyways. Nearly took me two weeks to get the money from first sending them the product. Tried emailing them for an update on the payment but no answer. Not great but what did I expect."
Hi Dean,
We are sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with our service. When we inspect items, we categorise them through a grading system based on their current condition. We will always send back a customers item free of charge if they are not happy with the price. In terms of payment, we have been having issues with the bank where payments have been taking longer to process than expected. Once again please accept our apology.
"It's easy. Payment was fast."
"It was hard to arrange a pick up as communication at times was poor but payment was quick, easy and they paid the amount they said they would which is always nice."
Hello Leah,

We apologise that you felt communication was poor, we are often praised on our customer service.

However, each and every customer is very important to us so we will take your comments into account and try to keep on improving!

Thank you for using WeBuyAnyElectronics and thank you for the review!

Kind regards,

WBAE Team
"Good service. I went online got a quote ( witch return a very god price ) . Next day I arrange for a drop off the device. The day after a got in contact to find out about payment and got told that the lapyop was being check. I wad driving home after 6pm when one menber of staff call me to make payment. He even gave me a few min so I could park. He transfer the money and waited on the line for me to check my account online. I left the phone was close to 6:40 thanks for going the extra mile to transfer the money outside working hours and give me a chance to have extra cash just before xmas eve. 5 out of 5 . Jorge - London"
"Great service, quick and easy. But most importantly I was always able to ask any question with a quick response. I will be using we buy any electronics again. Thank you guys!"
"Best price i found online and customer service is A1 cheers guys!"
"VERY HELPFUL AND QUICK RESPONSE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION. PAYMENT FAST. MARCOS"
"Sep provides a dump fast and efficient service and paid me super quick. I can highly recommend webuyanyaelectronics.com"
"I was really pleased at the ease in which I was able to sell my mac and iPads.I got the originally quoted price for the mac. The iPads were lower, but it was explained why and we agreed revised prices. The payment was then in my account the next day. Great, quick and competent service. Would definitely recommend for quick prompt sales."
"Overall good service, although it took a few days to get a reply upon first contacting the company. Would have appreciated guidance on packaging."
"Friendly atmosphere and very helpful staff. I'm loving my new purchase and will be using their services again."
"Awful awful awful. Verging on incompetent. I would have no hesitation in recommending that you should NEVER EVER have dealings with them"
Hi Mr Ford, sorry for the bad experience you seemed to have experienced with us. You happened to come in contact with us at a week that we where experiencing a number of problems due to moving offices. We always try and make sure all our customers are happy. I remember our encounter very well and at the time I was very upset that we had taken a few days to contact you, which was the reason for your complaint. We did at the time offer you an extra 10% on any of your future valuations as a gesture of goodwill. Our team and business has grown much more since 3 months ago. Now each order on our site is assigned to an individual account manager which insures that what happened with your order does not happen again. Our gesture of 10% extra on any valuation still stands at anytime and I hope you give us another chance in the near future. Regards WeBuyAnyElectronics.com Team.
"I found WeBuyAnyElectronics on the web and after a short discussion over the phone they agree to look at my daughter's old Apple Mac Book Pro. My daughter had spilled a cup of tea into the MAC. Apple charged us £115 to look at the MAC and tell us it was not worth repairing, ouch. Hence, I was trying to get something for it. WeBuyAnyElectronics emailed me a UPS postage label, I boxed up the MAC and posted it off. They looked at the Mac and made me a reasonable offer for it. This I accepted and the money was placed in my bank account that day. They were quick, pleasant to deal with and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent service prompt reply and customer service was very good and efficient would definitely recommend.Thank you"
"Great team of people, very fast and efficient service. Received my money as agreed online"
"Great company! As a start-up getting all the necessary computers don't couch cheap, especially when you're looking at Macs. But these guys came in & offered us an AMAZING, worked out to save me over a thousand on the quantity that I brought. Will be using them again both on a b2b & b2c level. Highly recommend businesses, new or old looking for macs to use these guys, you WILL save money. Just give them a call, they're very friendly."
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.64 based on 169 reviews