WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

info@webuyanyelectronics.com

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
Staff are total legends, little lad fixed my phone and was good service, had a right laugh 10/10
Really good level of communication. Fair valuation of laptop. Would definitely use you again.
Selling MacBook Pro 2015. Excellent communication from start to finish. Able to contact them directly by phone and answered my questions before sending the laptop. Price quoted was the best I could find. Contacted me by phone & email within 48 hours of receiving the computer and confirmed the price quoted. Payment received in full next day. Courteous, polite & professional throughout!
I was selling an unused MacBook Pro to we buy any electronics. The service they provided was excellent. UPS Picked up my package from my home at a time that suited me. Was a very easy process to send my Mac book from Northern Ireland as we buy any electronics provided the shipping with a pre paid label I just had to print off. Their tracking of my package by ups and how the testing was going on my machine was second to none and they provided me regular updates on how the testing was going both by checking online and personal emails to myself. I got the full amount quoted for my MacBook and was really pleased with the service they offer and the amount they offer for sending them unused laptops. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that wants money for unused electronics people having lying about at home. Thanks for everything. I will be sure to use your service again.
"Good service and good communication throughout. "
Will recommend this service to anyone. Fast payment and quick response.
Good pricing and good service
They gave a competitive price and kept me updated with the whole process.
Quick service 10/10
Was a bit sceptical at first but excellent communication and a happy customer
Great company! Best prices for my 4 old Macs, so easy to deal with and they even paid for UPS courier! And payment came instantly... cannot fault them! VERY highly recommended! Andy
I recently sold my MacBook through WeBuyAnyElectronics. I was very happy with the service provided and the money was paid into my account promptly. Would definitely recommend this company for a hassle free way to sell unwanted items at a fair price.
This was great! I was so happy to be able to get some money back for a laptop that doesnt work anymore and so has no use to me. The delivery service was very convenient and I would recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics to a friend.
Paid a good price
I was attracted to webuyanyelectronics.com by the competitive offer that they made me which was favourable compared to their competitors. The service I was offered was accomodating, flexible and tailored to my circumstances. My item was picked up at a time and place that was convinient for me and my payment was received on time and as promised. The service offered elimates the hassle of eBay and the face to face red tape of competitors such as CEX. I would us this company again due to their professionalism, discretion and flexibility, I would also consider participating in their part exchange scheme for added value. Overall very happy with my experience.
Being an internet company I was very wary of selling my iMac to webuyanyelectronics.com. I did a little research about the company and read the reviews and decided to go for it.
My iMac was picked up by UPS, from my home. I received an email to say that my computer had been received and would be tested. I received an excellent price and the price quoted online did not change. The money was in my account within two weeks which I think is a brilliant turnover time saying as the company have to check that the item is not stolen and have to do various tests to make sure it can be sold on by them.
I am so happy I sold my iMac to this company. They pay top prices, are honest, communication is excellent and it is such an easy process that I highly recommend them. I will use them again without hesitation and would like to thank them for being a great company!
Offered almost double what CEX tried to sell me, but my only problem is that it took 2 weeks to sort out my money. After many calls they explained they were very busy and hadn't had a chance to test it yet. After promising it would be done the next day, my item was finally tested 5 days later.
I have had dealings with them twice now. I can guarantee that they are very professional and straight forward. They always kept me up to date and got paid the day they promised paying me. I will surely recommend them to anyone and I will be using them next time.
Excellent service and fast payment!
Great service. Fast and easy! Got the amount they said they would give me! Very happy customer, thank you!
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.52 based on 211 reviews