WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"Very pleased with service. Kept me updated all through the process. Prompt payment. Will definitely be using again and would recommend to all my friends."
Hi Debbie,
Thank you for your positive review, it is very much appreciated. We always try to offer the best customer service. We hope that you use our service again.
"They tried to con me by saying my phone was damaged when it wasn't so I would not recommend this company to anybody else"
We’re sorry that we couldn’t come to a agreement on your item. We're even more sorry that you feel like we conned you. However, each and every customer is very important to us so we'll take your comment into account and try to keep on improving!
"Overall good service, although it took a few days to get a reply upon first contacting the company. Would have appreciated guidance on packaging."
Hi Bob,
Thanks for the review, this type of feedback is necessary to better the company. We now inform everybody the best ways to package their items without an original box.
Thanks for using www.WeBuyAnyElectronics.com
"Great service and quick process really nice company to deal with. Would happily use again ."
"The process was really simple and stress free. Had two old macs collecting dust and got over £500 for them. Would certainly recommend!"
"I wanted to sell my MacBook Pro, as I barely used it since purchasing a couple years ago. I didn't realise, however, their was a problem with the screen. They sent me photos to prove that their was a problem, and webuyanyelectronics took it to Apple, got it repaired, and paid me exactly what I expected! I couldn't praise them enough for their service! Thanks guys!"
"Easy service, free collection from work, convenient, honest as they paid me more than was initially quoted, payment made quickly."
"Very helpful and pleasant people on the other end of the telephone making the arrangements for collection and payment. Payment arrived slightly faster than had been advised so all good."
"Gave me the best price. Good customer service from Omar"
"Excellent price, very competitive and very responsive. I changed my pick up address and they called straight away to confirm and as I was in London came and picked up in person. Agreed price cash was in my bank account next day. Excellent service, highlight recommended"
"For the person who do not really understand anything in electronics and never used this type of service, I was surprised how easy it was. WeBuyAnyElectronics service was brilliant all the way through: they guide you through the process, reply to your questions immediately and making a good deals for your electronics. Thank you, WeBuyAnyElectronics, for your patience and excellent service provided!"
"It's easy to sell the product with the online system, I liked the way I could ship it. Good service, I recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics"
"Slower payment that expected but customer service top notch"
"The service was efficient, and was kept up-to date through the whole process. Was a bit disappointed in the Delivery time. but the company made up for it."
"the price is good, but they refund to me wait for about two week, overall, this is the best in the UK."
"Speedy transfer. Communication was 5/5. Would happily repeat again in a few years."
"I would recommend we buy any electronics to any one who wants to sell. They offer really good price for your device, they are very helpful in dealing with queries and you get your money really quick . I use them over and over cos you get the best value for your device. I can say that cos I shop around a lot and still end up with we buy any electronics."
"Fantastic service from start to finish, I was paid the price quoted and the money went in when agreed, I can highly recommend we buy any electronics and will use again. Thank you."
"My product was like new, no marks on it, boxed and even had the original plastic wrappers on it. It was like a brand new product yet they didn't offer me the full amount they they advertised. I was desperate for the money so took the offer anyways. Nearly took me two weeks to get the money from first sending them the product. Tried emailing them for an update on the payment but no answer. Not great but what did I expect."
Hi Dean,
We are sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with our service. When we inspect items, we categorise them through a grading system based on their current condition. We will always send back a customers item free of charge if they are not happy with the price. In terms of payment, we have been having issues with the bank where payments have been taking longer to process than expected. Once again please accept our apology.
"It's easy. Payment was fast."
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.63 based on 163 reviews