WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
Great price offered for my apple laptop. Easy collection and good communication throughout the process. Very happy with the money I received. Recommend if you have any electrical items you want to get rid of and make some money.
Sent my parcel last week (Wednesday) and hadn't heard anything, even though they had recieved it. So I contacted them yesterday (monday) asking for an update. I was sent an email almost immediately explaining they could only offer £50 as the screen was cracked (maybe due to transportation) and the hinge was broke. I knew about the hinge but the screen was immaculate. I made sure the item was was well protected with many layers of bubble wrap and inside a cardboard box, as well as sealing it with fragile tape. I don't believe UPS wouldn't take care of the item as they are a professional company. The guy that emailed me said he attached images showing the cracks. None were attached so I emailed back straight away (13:18)and requested them. Still no response and have requested them again today. Almost 24 hours now and I find it all a bit disconcerting.
Great service and always a fast response to any queries - recommended!
Excellent service. Would highly recommended 💫
Simple process. Good communication.
Actually quite impressed. Money paid after a short delay but communication lines were kept open. They offered the best price so I would use them again.
Smooth transaction and easy interaction, just what I wanted
They provided a quote for my iMac that they didn't quibble over, the instructions and process was easy, and the payment was swift. A very good place to sell electronics too. Highly recommended.
Very satisfied with the service. Very efficient and transferred the money promptly.
The service was fast and staff were friendly.
Excellent transaction in every respect - from the price offered online to the instant paid label for despatch, to the clear instructions and to the final phone call and payment of the amount originally offered. Thank you!
Received regular communication from the guys. Texts and calls to keep me informed. Very friendly and no problem to deal with. In my case true to their valuations. A very happy customer here Thank you
Easy tot use. Quick, efficient and no fuss. Thanks!!
They give a honest quote as well as a quick and easy service, would definitely recommend !!
I used Webuyanyelectronics.com first time. I was very worried, but I decided to give it a go, because I needed to raise cash quick. Priced given for the used and a new Apple products are very good for my personal opinion, I couldn’t find anywhere else better. Of course I could try to sell on Ebay, but you have to think about Paypal, Ebay and shipping fees and a risk of chargeback. I sold new Macbook and used iphone to Webuyanyelectronics.com. Posted via UPS with free prepaid label on Monday, gays reserved my parcel on Tuesday. They kept me informed about every stage via email. Of cause they had to check and test items before releasing my payment. Friday evening I had the cash in by bank account. Im very happy customer and I will use them again in the future, no questions asked.
Besides a slight delay in payment the service was excellent.
Excellent professional approach. Good communications kept client informed of progress and relevant results of assessments and decisions. This is a company that I would not hesitate to use again and recommend to others.
Must say I found the service very useful and efficient. Received an email to acknowledge receipt of my item on the Monday morning and the agreed purchase amount was in the bank on the following Friday. If you don’t mind getting a few £ less than on eBay but avoiding all the associated possible hassle, then WBAE provide a great alternative.
The process was straight forward and I received updates on each step. Money was in the bank as soon as everything was clear. They also have much better buying prices compared to other buyers. Great service. Highly recommended.
Amaing service, Cant fault anywhere. Sent them my item and a few days later had the money in my account.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.51 based on 198 reviews