WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

info@webuyanyelectronics.com

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
Selected a near enough laptop to the type and specification however they were slightly different due to my laptop having a slightly better GPU also the model number than the laptop I wanted to sell got offered £527.00 online on their website with £579.00 should I wish to wait 28 days for the payment.

I spoke with a individual called Joe who liaised with his manager and offered me a price of £500.00 even though the laptop was higher specification then the one above which i'm a little confused about.
I feel that they make prices up and the prices on the website are misleading subject to customer and don't honor prices on their website for this reason I have given a 1 star review.
Brilliant service
Excellent service, good price offered and fast payment. Definitely 5*
I recently contacted we buy any electronics.com about selling my Macbook Pro. I had checked a few companies but they offered me the best price by far. I agreed to sell with them and then they took over to make it easy and hassle free for me.
They arranged for the Macbook to be picked up by courier from an address of my choice, the courier supplied a tracking service so i could see when it was delivered. As they stated they would take a couple of days to check it over and then confirm a price which was the agreed price at the very beginning. They informed me that then they would include me on the pay run which they did and then money was put into my bank.
Great reliable service which pay what they promise.
Good service and very helpful
I recently sold my iPad Pro to them. They paid for the collection by UPS, gave me the best price on the market and were always available to speak to if I ever needed an update. I doubt you will find a price better than theirs!! 5 star all the way!!
I recently sold my MacBook Pro to them and they were very prompt with communication and fair on the price, it was the best quote I had got.
Good price given for my new iPad and full amount paid quickly into my account.
Was more than any other similar competitor offered.
Service was fine and money received.
Excellent service, competitive pricing and good communication.
Quick turn around from item being sent to payment being transferred.
Quick & efficient, free tracked delivery when sending items to them, very responsive to emails
Legit site. Easy process - great communication! Would recommend
Great price offered for my apple laptop. Easy collection and good communication throughout the process. Very happy with the money I received.
Recommend if you have any electrical items you want to get rid of and make some money.
Sent my parcel last week (Wednesday) and hadn't heard anything, even though they had recieved it. So I contacted them yesterday (monday) asking for an update. I was sent an email almost immediately explaining they could only offer £50 as the screen was cracked (maybe due to transportation) and the hinge was broke. I knew about the hinge but the screen was immaculate. I made sure the item was was well protected with many layers of bubble wrap and inside a cardboard box, as well as sealing it with fragile tape. I don't believe UPS wouldn't take care of the item as they are a professional company. The guy that emailed me said he attached images showing the cracks. None were attached so I emailed back straight away (13:18)and requested them. Still no response and have requested them again today. Almost 24 hours now and I find it all a bit disconcerting.
Great service and always a fast response to any queries - recommended!
Excellent service. Would highly recommended 💫
Simple process. Good communication.
Actually quite impressed. Money paid after a short delay but communication lines were kept open. They offered the best price so I would use them again.
Smooth transaction and easy interaction, just what I wanted
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.52 based on 211 reviews