WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"Was a bit sceptical at first but excellent communication and a happy customer"
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great company! Best prices for my 4 old Macs, so easy to deal with and they even paid for UPS courier! And payment came instantly... cannot fault them! VERY highly recommended! Andy"
"I recently sold my MacBook through WeBuyAnyElectronics. I was very happy with the service provided and the money was paid into my account promptly. Would definitely recommend this company for a hassle free way to sell unwanted items at a fair price."
"This was great! I was so happy to be able to get some money back for a laptop that doesnt work anymore and so has no use to me. The delivery service was very convenient and I would recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics to a friend."
"Paid a good price"
"I was attracted to webuyanyelectronics.com by the competitive offer that they made me which was favourable compared to their competitors. The service I was offered was accomodating, flexible and tailored to my circumstances. My item was picked up at a time and place that was convinient for me and my payment was received on time and as promised. The service offered elimates the hassle of eBay and the face to face red tape of competitors such as CEX. I would us this company again due to their professionalism, discretion and flexibility, I would also consider participating in their part exchange scheme for added value. Overall very happy with my experience."
"Being an internet company I was very wary of selling my iMac to webuyanyelectronics.com. I did a little research about the company and read the reviews and decided to go for it. My iMac was picked up by UPS, from my home. I received an email to say that my computer had been received and would be tested. I received an excellent price and the price quoted online did not change. The money was in my account within two weeks which I think is a brilliant turnover time saying as the company have to check that the item is not stolen and have to do various tests to make sure it can be sold on by them. I am so happy I sold my iMac to this company. They pay top prices, are honest, communication is excellent and it is such an easy process that I highly recommend them. I will use them again without hesitation and would like to thank them for being a great company!"
"Offered almost double what CEX tried to sell me, but my only problem is that it took 2 weeks to sort out my money. After many calls they explained they were very busy and hadn't had a chance to test it yet. After promising it would be done the next day, my item was finally tested 5 days later."
"I have had dealings with them twice now. I can guarantee that they are very professional and straight forward. They always kept me up to date and got paid the day they promised paying me. I will surely recommend them to anyone and I will be using them next time."
"Excellent service and fast payment!"
"Great service. Fast and easy! Got the amount they said they would give me! Very happy customer, thank you!"
"They received my phone on Monday (31st July). I got no communication with anyone and I had to message them first. It was approved on the same day (Thursday). I was told I would be paid by on Friday (4th August). It's now 7:10PM on Friday and I've still not been paid. The person I spoke to couldn't even confirm to me that the payment would be made today, despite being told it would. I was also told I would get a call to let me know what's going on by 7PM. Didn't happen. I also was told if it doesn't go in, it will be in Tuesday. This is simply not good enough."
Hi Jamie
iPhones that are sold on the secondary market on many occasions may be blocked or locked to a network. We rely on a system via Appl to check the network status and also if they are blocked or not. Sometimes this system can be very slow. I spoke to your mother on Friday on the phone and explained this to her and offered to send the iPhone back free of charge fully insured. We are still waiting for an answer from Apple as to the status of your iPhone. We will pay you as soon as we get an answer. You need to appreciate that we are not able to just pay for phones until we are sure they are legitimate and will not get blocked later.
I am however sorry for the break in communication this should not have happened and we will take your comments and try to build on them.
I hope to solve the issue as soon as possible and have you paid for your item.
WBAE.Com team
"I wrote bad review on here, 5 minutes later they paid me"
"Promised payment by 7pm, nothing Thieving cowboys"
(customer wrote a second review please read above)
Hi Arif
We make our payments at 6 PM on the day of the Payment run. Sometimes it may take a few hours before the payment reaches our customer accounts. We always honour every payment and in 5 years of being established do not have a single customer that we have not paid. We wished you had waited before leaving the feedback, as we feel calling us thieves is slightly over the top. Sory if the payment was delayed, I hope apart from that you were happy with our service.
"I was a little apprehensive sending my computer but they were great. they answered all my questions. they even improved on their initial quote. I would totally recommend WBAE."
"I'm very happy from the start to finish they kept me up to date with the progress & money went in my account very quick I would recommend you to my friends & family"
"WBAE promised me one price on the website, and changed it to £50 less when they received my item. Beware of this."
"Good value, pick up collection very useful and pain free"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Service was pretty smooth overall."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"good price for the goods I sold, prompt response. Kept me fully informed of progress and I received payment within 6 days of the MacBook airing at We Buy Any Electronics. Would definately recommend them and use them in the future. Excellent"
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.62 based on 162 reviews