WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

info@webuyanyelectronics.com

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
Good company, good service, and payments.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to see that you chose us and we provided the best service for you. We hope to see you in the future!
I sold my old laptop to them and got much better price than quoted in all other similar companies! Would use again.
Hi Bartek,

Yes! We always try to quote the best price in the UK market. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Got a great price and was paid within a few days, what more can you want from a tech buying company, will definitely sell with them again.
Hi Muhammad,

You are exactly right! We try our hardest to always make sure that we are efficient and fast with our service! Thank you for our review and we hope to see you again in the future.
I have purchased and sold items from/to this company and I recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using them. Very satisfied with the price/quote given and the information regarding the process. I haven’t had issues with a lack of transparency or late payments. Overall, would recommend as a trust worthy establishment and I’d do business with them again.
Sold a macbook pro with them. They have a decent price. Advice to leave 1-2 weeks to them to check, quote, then receive payment. Then you would be very satisfied. They always answered the phone call for up-to-date news. Highly recommend selling products with them!
they paid what we agreed and on the day we agreed
they paid what we agreed on the day they said would pay thanks
Absolute JOKE of a company. Dont trust these solicited reviews because it doesnt paint an accurate picture of what you'll encounter. Its likely that you send in your laptop/electronics and they will not abide by their own timeframes and will hold your item with no updates and will ignore your emails and they will NOT answer their phone (try the number for yourself if you think im kidding) avoid this place at all costs. Its been over 2 weeks and I dont have my laptop or any money
Happy with this service
Great coms. Quick to respond and pay.
We’re great with coms and very fast responding and above all paying.
Its a legit company that buy used gadgets. The only issue I had with them was the late payment it took 2 weeks before I received on my account but they sort it out as soon as I phoned them.
Thanks sold them 2 macbooke , helpful
Helpful , know their stuff , sold them 2 older MacBooks , would use again so you should try them to.
Good customer service and Low price!
Good customer service and price :)
I will never go there! my experience was awful.
It is better to avoid company like this They are unprofessional and slow.
Really bad customer service!
It is really incredible what happened to me with this company. I wanted to sell my laptop and they took more than 10 days to give me a quote and then the quote was really low. When I went to have back my laptop, I discovered that they lost my charger!!! And now I am still waiting that they pay back. Do not go there!
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.52 based on 210 reviews