WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

info@webuyanyelectronics.com

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
This company never contacted me back after three days, when I tried to submit a help form or contact them, there is always an error. Terribly organised company.
Upload Image Ask to Revise

Hi
We are so sorry you have had this experience. Would you like to contact us at info@webuyanyelectronics.com and I will process your order and give you a small amount on top as a gesture of goodwill?
Kind Regards
WBAE.Com Team
Do not trust them! It was just waste of time to get ready laptops for them. They should pay 180£, instead they offer 40£ without any reason. Really dissatisfy.
Hi Pawel,

We try our hardest to give you the best price possible for your laptop or mobile phone. The lower price then what you had expected, may have been due to the condition of your laptop.
If you would like a detailed explanation, don't hesitate to e-mail us at info@webuyanyelectronics.com
They offered a more competitive price for my desktop and laptop than others. Responded to my emails and paid direct to my account. A good service. Recommended.
Hi JGM,

We are happy to see another satisfied customer! Thank you for your review and we hope to provide you with the same service in the future.
Paid a good price for my old laptop straight into my account and very quick to respond to messages
Hi Rosie,

Yes! We try our best to respond to customers within two hours of their order! We are always here to help and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your review.
Great friendly service, easy website to navigate and great customer service would definitely recommend!
Hi Harry,

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on our great customer service and we are glad to see that you would recommend us.
Good company. Very good service - quick response to queries and payment. Would definitely use again.
Hi Dina,

We are very happy to hear that we could be of service to you and that you would come back in the future. thank you for your kind review!
Good company, good service, and payments.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to see that you chose us and we provided the best service for you. We hope to see you in the future!
I sold my old laptop to them and got much better price than quoted in all other similar companies! Would use again.
Hi Bartek,

Yes! We always try to quote the best price in the UK market. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Got a great price and was paid within a few days, what more can you want from a tech buying company, will definitely sell with them again.
Hi Muhammad,

You are exactly right! We try our hardest to always make sure that we are efficient and fast with our service! Thank you for our review and we hope to see you again in the future.
I have purchased and sold items from/to this company and I recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using them. Very satisfied with the price/quote given and the information regarding the process. I haven’t had issues with a lack of transparency or late payments. Overall, would recommend as a trust worthy establishment and I’d do business with them again.
Sold a macbook pro with them. They have a decent price. Advice to leave 1-2 weeks to them to check, quote, then receive payment. Then you would be very satisfied. They always answered the phone call for up-to-date news. Highly recommend selling products with them!
they paid what we agreed and on the day we agreed
they paid what we agreed on the day they said would pay thanks
Absolute JOKE of a company. Dont trust these solicited reviews because it doesnt paint an accurate picture of what you'll encounter. Its likely that you send in your laptop/electronics and they will not abide by their own timeframes and will hold your item with no updates and will ignore your emails and they will NOT answer their phone (try the number for yourself if you think im kidding) avoid this place at all costs. Its been over 2 weeks and I dont have my laptop or any money
Happy with this service
Great coms. Quick to respond and pay.
We’re great with coms and very fast responding and above all paying.
Its a legit company that buy used gadgets. The only issue I had with them was the late payment it took 2 weeks before I received on my account but they sort it out as soon as I phoned them.
Thanks sold them 2 macbooke , helpful
Helpful , know their stuff , sold them 2 older MacBooks , would use again so you should try them to.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.51 based on 216 reviews