WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"Excellent service, competitive pricing and good communication."
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quick turn around from item being sent to payment being transferred."
"Quick & efficient, free tracked delivery when sending items to them, very responsive to emails"
"Legit site. Easy process - great communication! Would recommend"
"Great price offered for my apple laptop. Easy collection and good communication throughout the process. Very happy with the money I received. Recommend if you have any electrical items you want to get rid of and make some money."
"Sent my parcel last week (Wednesday) and hadn't heard anything, even though they had recieved it. So I contacted them yesterday (monday) asking for an update. I was sent an email almost immediately explaining they could only offer £50 as the screen was cracked (maybe due to transportation) and the hinge was broke. I knew about the hinge but the screen was immaculate. I made sure the item was was well protected with many layers of bubble wrap and inside a cardboard box, as well as sealing it with fragile tape. I don't believe UPS wouldn't take care of the item as they are a professional company. The guy that emailed me said he attached images showing the cracks. None were attached so I emailed back straight away (13:18)and requested them. Still no response and have requested them again today. Almost 24 hours now and I find it all a bit disconcerting."
"Great service and always a fast response to any queries - recommended!"
"Excellent service. Would highly recommended 💫"
"Simple process. Good communication."
"Actually quite impressed. Money paid after a short delay but communication lines were kept open. They offered the best price so I would use them again."
"Smooth transaction and easy interaction, just what I wanted"
"They provided a quote for my iMac that they didn't quibble over, the instructions and process was easy, and the payment was swift. A very good place to sell electronics too. Highly recommended."
"Very satisfied with the service. Very efficient and transferred the money promptly."
"The service was fast and staff were friendly."
"Excellent transaction in every respect - from the price offered online to the instant paid label for despatch, to the clear instructions and to the final phone call and payment of the amount originally offered. Thank you!"
"Received regular communication from the guys. Texts and calls to keep me informed. Very friendly and no problem to deal with. In my case true to their valuations. A very happy customer here Thank you"
"Easy tot use. Quick, efficient and no fuss. Thanks!!"
"They give a honest quote as well as a quick and easy service, would definitely recommend !!"
"I used Webuyanyelectronics.com first time. I was very worried, but I decided to give it a go, because I needed to raise cash quick. Priced given for the used and a new Apple products are very good for my personal opinion, I couldn’t find anywhere else better. Of course I could try to sell on Ebay, but you have to think about Paypal, Ebay and shipping fees and a risk of chargeback. I sold new Macbook and used iphone to Webuyanyelectronics.com. Posted via UPS with free prepaid label on Monday, gays reserved my parcel on Tuesday. They kept me informed about every stage via email. Of cause they had to check and test items before releasing my payment. Friday evening I had the cash in by bank account. Im very happy customer and I will use them again in the future, no questions asked."
"Besides a slight delay in payment the service was excellent."
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.62 based on 162 reviews