Webuyanycar.com, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuyanycar.com, Greater London

London E10 5NT, UK

Tell us how Webuyanycar.com, Greater London made you happy
This is the most disgusting service I have ever received in my whole life. I visited them on two occasions to sell my vehicle which is in perfect condition other than having 2 minimal scratches. On the first occasion I did a car valuation process on their website and was told that it is worth £1700. Disappointed (considering it was worth £2000 I decided to give it a shot anyway). Once I arrived they informed me that they would check the car and after doing this they said they would only give me £1353 due to a simple error in the millage ( I wrote the millage 4 more units than it actually was) and the minimal scratches that I not only informed them about this prior the appointment but was not part of the valuation process. The second time I went I redid the valuation to get the price of £1575. I had my hopes down with this company and thought they would only reduce the price by £100-£200 but instead was shock to my core to find out that they in fact had only agreed to give me £313.75 due to the minimal scratches. Honestly speaking the service was terrible and I wouldn't recommend this to anyone as this company is dishonest and in fact is a waste of time.
Webuyanycar.com, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews