Complete Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Savings
Random £15 taken from my account never heard of this company before robbery
Hello Anonymous, Complete Savings is an online programme ideal for people who shop regularly over the internet. Members can claim an initial cashback reward as well as monthly rewards, 20% off popular gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk. The only way a consumer can become a Complete Savings member is to manually enter their details into the Complete Savings signup form, provide authorisation to be charged the monthly membership fee and agree to the Terms & Conditions of the programme. Our records show that you telephoned our customer service centre on 15 March 2021 at which time you were provided with details on how and when you signed up for Complete Savings and you were provided with a resolution to your query. We hope this message and your interaction with our customer service centre addressed your concern and resolved this matter for you. Kind regards, Complete Savings
Taking money from my account sometimes twice a month!!! Without signing to this. Hsbc cant do nothing so because of this scammers i have to change my bank account!! Dont have an account number sent all the details by email to delete my recurring payment and keep saying cant find me . But they can take the money!! Really can no one do something about this?? Is impossible to steal from people like that. ! Never signed for this dont have any agreement or account number on any email i have so where did you came from?? Stealing card details and get away with this?!? How is this possible in the Uk of 2021 where all the time you are verified by frauds investigators Edit Delete Share
Hello Cristian, We sent you an email today with full details on how and when you signed up for the Complete Savings programme. That email includes a resolution to your query. We hope this message and the email we sent to you addresses your concern and resolves this matter for you. If you need further assistance, you can easily contact us in either of the following ways: Free telephone from within the UK: 0800 389 6960 Email: customerservice@completesavings.co.uk Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. Kind regards, Complete Savings
Scammers. If complete savings don't like the amount of money that you earn in cashback (anything between £100 - £250), they will find any excuse not to pay you what is owed to you. For example, Complete Savings will find an excuse not to pay you, once you meet all of their criteria that means that you should be paid the cashback, they will find a completely different excuse not to pay you the cashback. Complete Scammers. They send you on a wild goose chase so that they never have to pay you the cashback that is owed to you. With every excuse not to pay you, they state T&Cs. Complete Savings have hundreds of get out clause's in their T&Cs. Complete Savings is the perfect example of modern day scammers. They even steal your financial information that is saved in your browser. Don't touch this Scamming company with a barge pole unless you want you hard earned cash stolen by them. For cashback, stick with TopCashBack and quidco. They pay far less percentage but are honest Companies. Let's face the fact's, most cashback companies pay far less than 10%. Complete Savings, if not stealing your financial information from within your browser, they simply entice you with a fake 10% cashback of up to £250 per month. Complete Savings 10% cashback only truly applies up to £100 per month. Any earnings over that and you can kiss your money goodbye.
I've never seen or heard of this name yet you have taken £15 out of my account in these hard times and sent me overdrawn , I've managed to log on and cancel a so called subscription which I would never have signed up to because I cannot afford it , I've never heard of you , you should not trick people into signing up for this so wrong !!! I hope I get a refund for not using your services!!!
I had no idea i had signed up to this company. .had to do Google search to find out who taking money from bank .No way would I sign up to something like this as it's a scam for nothing. How did the get my details!!
Complete scam, I feel like a fool falling for this, contacting this shower today. How can they sleep at night taking this money AND during a pandemic. I am fuming. I will be seeking all my money back
Like so many people on here and on Trust Pilot I inadvertently signed up to Complete Savings when buying gig tickets. I received no welcome pack and I only noticed the £15 deductions after 13 months (my fault, I know). I rang Complete Savings and they immediately agreed to refund £15. When I stayed that I wanted to query the account the line went dead. I rang again and the line again went dead as soon as I mentioned querying the account. I rang the credit card company and told them to stop all future payments. I contacted Complete Savings a third time and they agreed to refund £45 and to send me a claim form within 5 days to reclaim the balance. They delivered on their promise and fully refunded my account yesterday. Strange company but were quick to refund when challenged.
COMPLETE SAVING.CO.UK IS A SCAM!! EVERYONE BE AWARE!! IT AUTOMATICALLY SIGNED ME UP when I was trying to claim £6 cashback off of a Papa Johns pizza order! £15/month wasn't clearly stated and were in the smallest letters when I checked! It's not something you can cancel easily if you start paying monthly as well!! This happened to me a few years ago when I found out after 2 whole years that they'd been charging me 15 pounds everymonth! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I PAY £15 POUNDS A MONTH TO GET A £6 POUNDS CASHBACK?? AND THIS COMPANY KEPT CHARGING ME FOR YEARS EVEN WHEN THEY SAW ZERO ACTION In my account! You can tell if a company is a scam or not by just that! What if I had died or left the country would you still keep charing? Absolutely the worst! The whole premise in which they get customers are horrid! I can't imagine anyone feeling good about accidentally being tricked into paying £15 quid a month which is £180 a year so I'd could just save that why would I give it you!! Mayuse a more legitimate ways to get customers perhaps then maybe customers would actually stay! I'm sure there are hundreds of other people who don't know that they've accidentally signed up for this company and they secretly keep charging them without ever informing. Best thing to do is to go to your bank and request a brand new bank card to get rid of these leeches! My bank said there is no other way to cancel such standing order(payments) since they are set up in such a way to hide that your money is going out of your account so it won't normally even appear on your statements as a standing order which is why you can't just cancel it on your own and you HAVE TO visit your local branch and request a new bank card with all new details including pin for this! Once again the only way to permanently cancel them is to order a new bank card with all new details including chip and pin. It won't be possible to cancel their standing order because for some reason it doesn't show up as a standing order in bank statements ever!!
Signed up thinking it was a one time discount voucher. Not a subscription service charging £15 a month after the first month. The small print detailing the £15 a month subscription is very easy to miss if you're signing up on a mobile device. (It's almost like they want you to miss reading it for some reason). They also conveniently don't send you any email reminders saying your free trial is about to end and you will be charged. You're best off avoiding this company entirely, you'll just end up losing money if you don't spend hundreds a month.
If you read the rules, before you sign up, and know what your signing up for, you can make good money from Complete Savings! Yes, you have a £15 monthly subscription, BUT, you only have to remember to spend a £1 on somewhere like eBay, to get the £15 refunded each month! The benefits 10% off eBay, Argos etc. I even got 10% off a full flight value, not just the 'pre-tax' value! Currently, I have paid them £75 and received back £171.50!
They state the £15 is clear in their terms and conditions but its very much not. I was one kf many that felt duped into a £15 a month charge and had 'technical' issues whenever i tried to send in receipts for cashback. This seems to be a constant issue for the business - consider listening to your customers and change your customer journey.
I purchased through completesavings.co.uk and was due to get cashback for my purchase. I am owed £95 cashback it has been 3 months now and I am still waiting. Do not get caught up in their scheme as you have to pay £15 and they are very slow to honor their side of the bargain. Regards,
Total lack of Transparency. I will be bringing this to the attention of UK trading standards and national press. Debenhams facilitated this as a saving scheme, which I then realised after signing up was something entirely different and with a subscription fee. This is sneaky and underhand. I hear of other online shopping companies also facilitating these cowboys. Please everyone here, list the online shopping company you used, so we can all avoid shopping with them again and maybe then, they will dis-associate themselves from Complete Savings. Mine was Debenhams. I realise they will be bought out at the end of the month, but I will not be buying anything from their new owners either, as I suspect they may be involved in partnering with Complete Savings. I cannot be sure, but not taking any more chances.
A right old scam had my bank close my account down as it looked like a fraud. Let’s se if I get my £15 refund what a drama this has been
I have no recollection of registering with this company - as far as I'm concerned this is a scam. I will be ringing them now to cancel this account, also the bank to make them aware that any fees taken are NOT authorised.
Total scam, am awaiting refunds for a disgusting total of money I never entered any card details for nor gave any informed consent for. Any companies hosting this on their own sites should be ashamed.
Complete Savings guarantee you a minimum 10% cashback when you shop on their website. Complete Savings have endless list of exclusions written in the small print. The over zealous staff send you an email saying you will not be paid any cashback because you have violated one of their many exclusions but refuse to tell you which one. I wouldn't touch Complete Saving with a barge pole.
A total scam, had no idea that I had even signed up to them and definatley didn't give any bank details.
I did not sign up for this stop taking my money you robbing bastards! please remove the one star also.
A very crafty and devious scam. More like picking up a silent leech after stepping in a puddle.
Complete Savings is rated 1.33 based on 126 reviews