Complete Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Savings
I had no idea i had signed up to this company. .had to do Google search to find out who taking money from bank .No way would I sign up to something like this as it's a scam for nothing. How did the get my details!!
COMPLETE SAVING.CO.UK IS A SCAM!! EVERYONE BE AWARE!! IT AUTOMATICALLY SIGNED ME UP when I was trying to claim £6 cashback off of a Papa Johns pizza order! £15/month wasn't clearly stated and were in the smallest letters when I checked! It's not something you can cancel easily if you start paying monthly as well!! This happened to me a few years ago when I found out after 2 whole years that they'd been charging me 15 pounds everymonth! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I PAY £15 POUNDS A MONTH TO GET A £6 POUNDS CASHBACK?? AND THIS COMPANY KEPT CHARGING ME FOR YEARS EVEN WHEN THEY SAW ZERO ACTION In my account! You can tell if a company is a scam or not by just that! What if I had died or left the country would you still keep charing? Absolutely the worst! The whole premise in which they get customers are horrid! I can't imagine anyone feeling good about accidentally being tricked into paying £15 quid a month which is £180 a year so I'd could just save that why would I give it you!! Mayuse a more legitimate ways to get customers perhaps then maybe customers would actually stay! I'm sure there are hundreds of other people who don't know that they've accidentally signed up for this company and they secretly keep charging them without ever informing. Best thing to do is to go to your bank and request a brand new bank card to get rid of these leeches! My bank said there is no other way to cancel such standing order(payments) since they are set up in such a way to hide that your money is going out of your account so it won't normally even appear on your statements as a standing order which is why you can't just cancel it on your own and you HAVE TO visit your local branch and request a new bank card with all new details including pin for this! Once again the only way to permanently cancel them is to order a new bank card with all new details including chip and pin. It won't be possible to cancel their standing order because for some reason it doesn't show up as a standing order in bank statements ever!!
Signed up thinking it was a one time discount voucher. Not a subscription service charging £15 a month after the first month. The small print detailing the £15 a month subscription is very easy to miss if you're signing up on a mobile device. (It's almost like they want you to miss reading it for some reason). They also conveniently don't send you any email reminders saying your free trial is about to end and you will be charged. You're best off avoiding this company entirely, you'll just end up losing money if you don't spend hundreds a month.
If you read the rules, before you sign up, and know what your signing up for, you can make good money from Complete Savings! Yes, you have a £15 monthly subscription, BUT, you only have to remember to spend a £1 on somewhere like eBay, to get the £15 refunded each month! The benefits 10% off eBay, Argos etc. I even got 10% off a full flight value, not just the 'pre-tax' value! Currently, I have paid them £75 and received back £171.50!
They state the £15 is clear in their terms and conditions but its very much not. I was one kf many that felt duped into a £15 a month charge and had 'technical' issues whenever i tried to send in receipts for cashback. This seems to be a constant issue for the business - consider listening to your customers and change your customer journey.
I purchased through completesavings.co.uk and was due to get cashback for my purchase. I am owed £95 cashback it has been 3 months now and I am still waiting. Do not get caught up in their scheme as you have to pay £15 and they are very slow to honor their side of the bargain. Regards,
A right old scam had my bank close my account down as it looked like a fraud. Let’s se if I get my £15 refund what a drama this has been
Completesave.co.uk and mytimerewards.co.uk are online discount retailers. Usually for £15 per month. They are usually started by making an online payment of some kind ie PapaJohns, Trainline, Argos etc which asks if you want a discount. By ticking or unticking a box you get the discount but in the background will sign you up for the £15 per month but the £15 won't start charging you till the next month. Its simple to fix. First contact your bank who can stop any other transactions to the retailer and then contact completesave via email or phone number (obtained on their website). So long as you havent used the discount facility after the initial transaction then completesave can usually refund you in full. Please note it is always the previous month almost to the day when the first £15 comes off is what triggered it. So if you have seen complete save in 15May then look at your statement for roughly the same date in Apr and you will often see the online payment that started it. Always check your bank statements on a regular basis for unusual activity. Also please contact your bank to have them stop any future dated payments if you do not wish to be charged again.
I have been paying 15£ Per month for a subscription that I wasn’t made aware for 4 years. I cancel my debit but how do I get my money back??
I have rated this company one star it should read -1 star as what else would you give to a bunch of con men. Just checked my bank statement to find these parasites have taken £15 from my bank. On checking my account I discovered this has been going on since January 2020 so they have £150 of my valued funds. I had never heard of this company till yesterday, which considering i had spent £15 a month with them for the las 10 months seemed a little strange. When I phoned my bank they explained that I got signed up when i made a purchase from Debenhams on line. I always considered Debenhams a reputable company so why they have linked themselves to this con company i have no idea. However in these hard times Debenhams have found themselves almost bankrupt so maybe they will get their just deserts and lets hope that Complete Savings go the same way and hopefully the people behind fined their way behind bars. I doubt whether the Police will get involved but theives often attract fellow thieves so maybe “what goes around comes around “. My advice is to regularly check your bank statement for WLY*COMPLETESAVE.CO.UK if you have this on your bank statement you have been conned . Let your bank know straight away and contact the said company their number is 08003896960
This is a complete scam. Once I realized that I was being charged I call them and they claimed that they would give me a on month refund and cancel my subscription. They diid not and I am still being charged! SCAM, stay away from them!
They took money from my bank account without my permission I didn't even know!
This company is a complete scam..they have stolen money from my account. I have never given them my bank details to remov £15 a month. I am in a battle with them to return my money. They are a fraudulent company who steel from you..
Don't bother, they do NOT pay. Half of my transactions did not track and I have £300 cashback that was frozen and not paid to my account. Long story short, they asked me 2 months ago for 1 payment receipt which I provided promptly but they ignored all my calls and emails to date to confirm the transaction after I sent the proof they asked for. Today, after I told them I am leaving 1 star on review sites they suspended my account completely and asked me to provide proof for all transactions/payments to date (few tens) which is unreasonable seeing they ignored all my attempt to get the payment for the oldest transaction they froze and I provided proof of payment. This website is a big con/spam/fraudulent company, no wonder why they provide such high cashback compared to other reliable sites.
I regularly use complete savings for train tickets and online purchases and i receive cashback for doing so. I get charged £15 a month but receive this back with the monthly bonus offer. I think if you make sure you receive the monthly bonus and are a savy shopper this is a good website to use.
Random £15 taken from my account never heard of this company before robbery
Hello Anonymous, Complete Savings is an online programme ideal for people who shop regularly over the internet. Members can claim an initial cashback reward as well as monthly rewards, 20% off popular gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk. The only way a consumer can become a Complete Savings member is to manually enter their details into the Complete Savings signup form, provide authorisation to be charged the monthly membership fee and agree to the Terms & Conditions of the programme. Our records show that you telephoned our customer service centre on 15 March 2021 at which time you were provided with details on how and when you signed up for Complete Savings and you were provided with a resolution to your query. We hope this message and your interaction with our customer service centre addressed your concern and resolved this matter for you. Kind regards, Complete Savings
Scammers. If complete savings don't like the amount of money that you earn in cashback (anything between £100 - £250), they will find any excuse not to pay you what is owed to you. For example, Complete Savings will find an excuse not to pay you, once you meet all of their criteria that means that you should be paid the cashback, they will find a completely different excuse not to pay you the cashback. Complete Scammers. They send you on a wild goose chase so that they never have to pay you the cashback that is owed to you. With every excuse not to pay you, they state T&Cs. Complete Savings have hundreds of get out clause's in their T&Cs. Complete Savings is the perfect example of modern day scammers. They even steal your financial information that is saved in your browser. Don't touch this Scamming company with a barge pole unless you want you hard earned cash stolen by them. For cashback, stick with TopCashBack and quidco. They pay far less percentage but are honest Companies. Let's face the fact's, most cashback companies pay far less than 10%. Complete Savings, if not stealing your financial information from within your browser, they simply entice you with a fake 10% cashback of up to £250 per month. Complete Savings 10% cashback only truly applies up to £100 per month. Any earnings over that and you can kiss your money goodbye.
I have no recollection of registering with this company - as far as I'm concerned this is a scam. I will be ringing them now to cancel this account, also the bank to make them aware that any fees taken are NOT authorised.
Total scam, am awaiting refunds for a disgusting total of money I never entered any card details for nor gave any informed consent for. Any companies hosting this on their own sites should be ashamed.
I did not sign up for this stop taking my money you robbing bastards! please remove the one star also.
Complete Savings is rated 1.33 based on 126 reviews