Complete Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Savings
I didn’t even know I signed up to this at all... just one day I noticed £15 had come out of my account. I called them to cancel and refund, which they did, however had all my details. I explained how confused I was on how they had my details as I never set this up with them. The employee kept dodging the question.
Took 3 lots of £15 out of my bank by attaching themselves to a purchase I made on Ace shopping. Absolutely no savings or benefits at all. Never sign up to this scam.
Please, please don't sign up- its a ripoff!! Contact your bank and block the transactions!!
Absolute rubbish policies. I made purchases of more than £2200 and was supposed get £220, which they are now refusing to pay saying that I broke their terms and conditions. Don’t believe all fancy claims of savings.
december i used this site the most to by xmas presents so was owed over £200 cashbackbut then they cancelled my membership saying i was using it for business use???????? absolute scam site !!! just when they owe me a decent amount of cashback they take my £15 monthly fee then cancel my account this site needs closing down!
Scam! You get nothing for your £15a month.
This company is the worst. Scmmers all what i can say. I ve been trying to cancel this memebership i signed in by mistake. But when i call the number its always busy and when i email them they answer back. So basically all what they do is take money from my account. This is scamming people trust dont make my mistake and stay away from this company because im having a nightmare with it.
I've just found a reccuring direct debit gone out no idea what it is need an email address as well as a phone call to this number 0800 389 6960 to cancel. And call my bank to make sure no more payments leave my account. I haven't given them permission to take any money from my account.
Same as previous customer. Had done a questionnaire after a debenhams purchase and dont recall signing up for this . Today £15 pending on my bank account. Called them to cancel account and had to pursue them for a refund which they have said will be processed .
Silent leeches
A very crafty and devious scam. More like picking up a silent leech after stepping in a puddle.
Buy from Debenhams, complete the survey and end up joining Complete Savings, then 1 month later charged £15 by Complete Savings from the account you used to pay for the Debenhams item! The fact that you joined this scheme is conveniently disguised. Beware!!!
Lucky to say that no money been taken yet, but noticed an email with an account number on, looked into it and found I had bought a £10 face value theatre ticket which after fees was £20 plus, I accepted that as box office was shut and selling out fast. I noticed the discount thing but never signed up, tried cancelling but as I never actually signed up, I have no password, requested a password and my email not recognised, how are they sending me mail, no answer on phone
Absolute scam, be aware of this con when you purchase anything online.
Definitely a scam! I’ve reported it immediately.
Absolute scam!!!! DO NOT use. For cash back sites use TopCashback. No membership required in order to save!! Complete savings totally mislead you into signing up to a membership without even realising you have. Do NOT make the same mistake!
My suspicions were aroused when I saw the amount of detail they requited. Having read your review page my suspicions were confirmed. The way in which the, "benefit", is at first presented looks good. Remember - "If it looks too good to be true, its not true".
I had no idea i had signed up to this company. .had to do Google search to find out who taking money from bank .No way would I sign up to something like this as it's a scam for nothing. How did the get my details!!
Total Scam. I dont even live in the UK and im being charged GBP15 a month for something I never signed up for. How can companies like this get away with this ? Gives the UK a bad name. The financial authorities in the UK are complicit since they are aware and do nothing to protect customers.
Complete Savings is a scam. Taking money every month for doing nothing. I am equally angry at the companies that affiliate with them. I got drawn in by Redoute, so I complained strongly to them as well as Complete Savings.
Complete Savings is rated 1.33 based on 126 reviews