Complete Savings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Savings
Buy from Debenhams, complete the survey and end up joining Complete Savings, then 1 month later charged £15 by Complete Savings from the account you used to pay for the Debenhams item! The fact that you joined this scheme is conveniently disguised. Beware!!!
Lucky to say that no money been taken yet, but noticed an email with an account number on, looked into it and found I had bought a £10 face value theatre ticket which after fees was £20 plus, I accepted that as box office was shut and selling out fast. I noticed the discount thing but never signed up, tried cancelling but as I never actually signed up, I have no password, requested a password and my email not recognised, how are they sending me mail, no answer on phone
Absolute scam, be aware of this con when you purchase anything online.
Definitely a scam! I’ve reported it immediately.
Absolute scam!!!! DO NOT use. For cash back sites use TopCashback. No membership required in order to save!! Complete savings totally mislead you into signing up to a membership without even realising you have. Do NOT make the same mistake!
My suspicions were aroused when I saw the amount of detail they requited. Having read your review page my suspicions were confirmed. The way in which the, "benefit", is at first presented looks good. Remember - "If it looks too good to be true, its not true".
I had no idea i had signed up to this company. .had to do Google search to find out who taking money from bank .No way would I sign up to something like this as it's a scam for nothing. How did the get my details!!
Total Scam. I dont even live in the UK and im being charged GBP15 a month for something I never signed up for. How can companies like this get away with this ? Gives the UK a bad name. The financial authorities in the UK are complicit since they are aware and do nothing to protect customers.
Complete Savings is a scam. Taking money every month for doing nothing. I am equally angry at the companies that affiliate with them. I got drawn in by Redoute, so I complained strongly to them as well as Complete Savings.
I purchased an item from Argos paid for it on line had the item delivered all good . Then I later discovered that Argos had singed me up to this scam company by telling me you can save money of your next purchase. What are Argos playing at going into partnership with these con artists . So disappointed with Argos will not be using the ever Again .
I bought mobile phone in Argos with payback from complete savings. All information I got were wrong. Argos Staff told me I need to register with complete savings to get £40 back on this purchase so I did it. After that I did not get anything and they took £15-20 of me each month. They just robe people of money. I don't recommend using argos and complete saving. The worst service ever.
Everybody who is not happy with Complete Savings, please complain to the Financial Conduct Authority and BBC Watchdog. Complete savings are misleading the public into signing up to a worthless scheme. The more complaints the better. Complete Savings to be exposed as much as possible for their dirty tricks.
Scam, taking money from your account, do not remember subscribing, no benefit at all, no receipts.
Signed up, was due a cashback in March, no one is replying to my emails and calls
This company has been taking unauthorized or payments for 9 months without my informed knowledge. I clicked on a link which then allowed them access to my account details via Asda online shopping. This is appalling and a scam that should merit investigation by consumer protection.
Total scam Takes 15£ from your bank account After it signed me up through a Argos website
Any excuse from 'Complete Savings' will do for them NOT to refund you. Myriad reasons could apply - too many to list. In my view, absolutely not worth subscribing to this 'system'.
what a scam, never signed up for nothing, apparently i purchased something from argos back in July and that joined me up, i have just spoke to someone and they are going to pay back the 3 months that they stole out my bank, bert
Hi noticed this deduction last year but went online saw it was affiliated to Debenhams thought wife or daughter had bought something online Checking statement again saw it asked wife went onto page got 1800 She called with all details going out since Nov 2015 60 months they offered €450 refund wife asked how much she had paid in said €900 she said no wanted full refund and email of what was paid and refund email said within 5 working days refund will be lodged Daughter bought ticket for Electric Picnic through ticket master Would give 0 stars if possible SCAM
I think Sebastian De Leon must ok for them or get shares seriously they are a scam read what people have read (even Sebastian`s) bless him make your choice, its not that difficult.
Complete Savings is rated 1.33 based on 126 reviews