Web Designs Labs UK Reviews

Read Web Designs Labs UK Reviews

support@webdesignslabs.co.uk

Glasgow Buchanan Street, 69 Buchanan Street

Tell us how Web Designs Labs UK made you happy
ABSOLULTELY AVOID, SCAM. DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY CARD DETAILS TO THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY
They are all scammer, they toke the money and stop responding to email or phone call even when i sent them email in what's up (+44 1518080128) the message doesn't delver anymore, the salesman name Gary promised to deliver the website in 4 weeks and when i paid the fee he never response at all. i'm sure who give them 5 start here are them self, the are flooding the comments to show they have good review
Efficient in providing the best web services. I hired this company as their portfolio was impressive. I am highly amazed by the outcomes of my web development services. I have never received intriguing work from any other company. I highly recommend Web Designs Labs UK to everyone out there.
Web Designs Labs UK is a one-place solution for various needs in the digital mediums. They have the worth of full technical solutions with excellent quality of services. These are the perfect people to work with. Highly recommended.
Good Company, very active and responsive. Juan Oliver has been a great help.
Web Designs Labs UK is a fantastic company in which you can trust your idea. They have an overly technical and professional career. I gave them the job of creating a website, and I admit that I was impressed by its result. I'm happier with the kind of services I've received from them. This is a business in which you can blindly trust your idea. They are eye-catching and innovative projects. Personally, I'm grateful to have such great people on my call.
I never felt so swept away, but getting the services from Web Designs Labs UK, they left me with a lasting impression. Personally, I am happier about the services they have provided me about. I ordered a website from them, and they made sure the web was responsive to all types of devices and smartphones and iOS tablets. I highly recommend web development services from these people. Genuine and worthful services.
Professionalism is what I have got from Web Designs Labs UK whenever I have got to them for some projects. They are just brilliant at work, and this is what has made me their fan.
Web Designs Labs UK is a professional company with that you can trust your project with. They provide highly skilled and proficient work. I gave them a task for designing a website, and I must say I have been impressed by its outcome. I am happier with the type of services I have received from them. This is a company with whom you can blindly trust your project with. They provide eye-catching and imaginative designs. I am personally happy to have such amazing people on my go-to-call.
Web Designs Labs UK is committed to elegant design services and the most smooth customer service that you can find online. As a customer, I'm 100 % satisfied, and I'm happy with my work. I will recommend their services to someone looking for impeccable website design services. I've been a back-to-back client for the last five years, and we've worked as collaborators on several projects; not a single occasion, I've been disappointed. It's a great company and an ideal rescue at the moment for digital operation. My company is entirely reliant on their skilled and productive work; I have earned on-time delivery. The prices are very competitive and budget-friendly, which is why I consider them to be my partner.
I looked for a web designer and saw their website by surfing; Web Designs Labs UK has provided me with robust, customized web creation services. They're fantastic, and they've supported me with a website that performed well. I highly recommend their outstanding offerings to those looking for the best web templates and lasting impressions. I'm pretty happy and pleased, and I'd recommend it to anybody who wants their built website. They're experienced and great web designers.
Web Designs Labs is my go-to place for designing and development needs. They worked with me from the start of the project and are in continuous coordination with me for anything that I need. Their prices are also budget-friendly.
The customer services of Web Designs Labs UK is what made me stick with them. They are amazing at it. Their executive keeps you updated with the project and make you have the perfect update on whatever is going on in your project.
Web Designs Labs the UK has turned out as a perfect go-to place for all the desiring designing needs. Their designers are creative and proficient and have provided me with the best job. As a first-time customer, I am 100% satisfied with the type of services I received, and the rates were truly perfect. I will recommend their services as a one-stop solution for multiple designing and development needs. They have some of the best technical solutions with the fantastic quality of services. Web Design Labs UK has given me an online company to trust. I have got all the excellent quality work which I have wanted for a long time. Thumbs up!!
First they was courteous and friendly but then after I told them I would think about it they would be constantly calling me the next morning and would leave me constant messages asking what I want to do 10 calls and 3 emails in space of 7 hours is slightly worrying and finally when I answered their call I felt pressure selling was a big factor here.but at that moment I felt they was just persistent and just wanted to be attentive however this should have been the first alarm bell.

We then decided proceeding with the website design after paying £180 deposit they got back to me after a week with the design and I noticed they pretty much just used a pre made template and just added in a few things from other sites I gave as examples which I could have done myself on wix.com.
After 5 weeks they hadn't really made much progress with the site and had not even sorted out the content or the design and they began calling me every day and emailing me asking to make full payment when I replied nothing has been completed yet as agreed at the start that I would pay remainder amount once all design and content has been approved however they decided they needed the payment now!! I then requested payment will be made in a week as I need to wait to my pay to which they agreed however then decided to add that I need purchase domain name when I gave them the names I require I was told I need to pay now to get those names to which I replied they haven't been used or bought in the last 14 years I highly doubt it will be bought in the next 7 days. Low and behold I get a call 5 days later stating my domain names had been purchased all 3 different types .com, .co.uk and .org... what are the odds of this happening all of a sudden I was then told they can get my domain names back provided I pay them a fee to buy it off another company. I found this odd and asked my broker to check who purchased them and low and behold found this company bought all 3 domain names and are trying to fraudulently make me pay extra for them. I confronted them about this and have asked for my deposit back as they practiced with malice and fraudulent behaviour. They have since been ignoring all my calls and emails. I would advise everyone to stay away from this company they are scammers!!!
Avoid at all costs! They promise everything when your initially signing up for the to create a website for you and all seems well until they start asking for more money for basic updates/features to be added to the site. They handed the site over to me later than they promised and it still needed quite a bit of work doing to it you constantly have to chase them up for answers or to make changes to the site. I would not Recommend make sure you read reviews before you decide to go ahead i made the mistake of not doing so.
I've been searching for a reputable video animation firm. I came across Web Designs Labs UK. After I got past their website, I was worried and a little uncertain about getting my explainer video. However, I took the time to go through the whole process. I spoke to the animator, and I was pretty pleased when I got the storyboard from them. My theory and interpretation have been explained excitingly. I'm genuinely delighted, and I admire their understanding and listening skills. They're worth the money I've spent on them. I will recommend their service to all those who want to give their viewers a lasting experience with animated videos.
Experts in delivering unique and eye-catching designs in a realistic time-frame. I was left speechless by the results I achieved in such a short time. Didn’t expect much creativity in one design. I won’t hesitate to recommend them to others. I’d say their services are worth the money!
I recently started a new business, where I wanted an e-commerce website. Web Designs Labs UK did it all right for me. I just know how to market, but they helped me run a profitable online store with sophisticated working techniques. Not only did they grow, but they helped my queries further. Significant thumbs up to the squad.
I wish I had the vocabulary to describe how the Web Designs Labs UK helped me make a video about my life-work. They bought emotions in my film, and I was proud to show them to my family and friends. They demonstrated just how I wanted to celebrate my achievement from the first day of my struggle to success. Thank you for letting my family know how hard I've tried to be a good entrepreneur today.
Web Designs Labs UK is rated 4.17 based on 99 reviews