Web Designs Labs UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Web Designs Labs UK

mark.martin@webdesignslabs.co.uk

Tell us how Web Designs Labs UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I very much doubt the 5 Star reviews are genuine. Pay close attention to the bad ones. They seems obviously fake because of the such precise and carefully chosen wording and also because it in no way mirrors my experience.
The initial design concept was supposed to be within seven days. After ONE MONTH of appallingly bad communication and being told numerous lies about delivery I am in receipt of three (supposed to be 5) exceedingly poorly put together pages of text that an amateur could have created in the space of a couple of hours. You could argue that there has been no design work whatsoever as it is mostly text based.
Their complaints handling is non-existent and I got into a row on at least two occasions. Not at all professional. The terms and conditions are not transparent - do not be fooled by the 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee so be careful what youre signing up for.
Now six weeks after initial instruction I still have no website and there isnt even anything good I can take from it so I am back to square one.
I am awaiting a partial refund but ive been told so many lies that I would not be at all surprised if I dont receive this as promised which means it has been a complete waste of time and money and an unpleasurable experience. Be very wary using this company.
Experts in marketing and knowledgeable about their work. I hired Web Designs Labs UK to craft an explainer video for my company and I am amazed by the results. They studied my brand and made sure that the video was according to it. I’d highly recommend the services!
Professionalism and dedication are the two words to define the services of Web Designs Labs UK. I had my doubts when I received my designs in such a short time but I was mesmerized by the results. They are worth the appreciation and I look forward to hire them for more projects.
I instructed Web Designs Labs on the 24th April to build a website for my business. I have given all my details to them. It’s just over one month and still I have no website.
Communication is terrible, only ever very small changes made at any one time. Requested several times to have telephonic communication to try and speed process without any call back.

Very disappointed.
I have been working with Web Designs Labs UK for some years and appreciate their work and dedication to every project. Good value and professionalism is highly appreciable. Outstanding communication skills and efficient at keeping up with deadlines. I am always sure about the result I’d receive with working with Web Designs Labs UK.
I instructed Web Designs Labs on the 20th March to build a website for my yoga business. I have given all my details to them. It’s two months virtually and still I have no website. I only wanted it built so that I could teach classes online through the coronavirus pandemic. I’ve had to find other ways of teaching online to try to earn a living. Very poor service and I would not recommend.
Fantastic ideas and creative marketing strategies. I hired Web Designs Labs for their marketing skills knowledge. They worked according to my business goals and made sure we achieved the best results. Impressed by their work and results, I’d recommend their professional services and couldn’t hesitate to call them again for other projects.
A trusted partner for my online business! They are creative professionals and understand the problems in the market before any loss. I’m highly satisfied with their services. They excel in designing and animation. They don’t only create exceptional videos but have also explained my business in a creative manner. They always manage to surpass my expectations.
Outstanding services! I have been looking for a designing agency for some time when I came across Web Designs Labs UK. With exceptional communication skills, they made sure my designs was according to my ideas. Their professionalism and efficiency to meet deadlines is highly appreciated. Highly recommendable services.
Satisfied! I appreciate the professionals at Web Designs Labs UK for their creative work. I love the fact that they tried to understand my design and worked their layouts according to it. Now I have a website which is functional and aesthetically appealing for the designers. Highly recommendable.
Amazing designs and innovative marketing solutions. I had never been so excited to work alongside a marketer but web designs labs don’t just take over a project, they also worked with me to know my business. I’d say they are the best at marketing and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company.
Web Designs Labs UK is rated 3.82 based on 11 reviews