webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
I had a relatively slow and troublesome experience with my web developer. The guys at the helpdesk however, particularly Harry, were extremely helpful. Harry helped assist me towards the end of my project to ensure the site was finished promptly and efficiently. I would have definitely abandoned the project all together with this company if it was not for Harry’s continuous support and enthusiasm to get things done. Thanks for all your help Harry!
We have experienced difficulties with our emails over the last few weeks and I have been feeling very frustrated with this. After various telephone calls I spoke to Esme who looked into the issues further and realised there had been an error and sorted this for us. I was impressed with her customer service.
I had to explain the same issue to 3 people but it was fixed in the end
Very happy with service stay in touch and can speak to them in person when I want.
The service provided by the WebCreationUK content writer team was a good prompt service.
Summary: An excellent design ability let down by a very poor grasp of English from a designer who was based in India

Quality of website Design Very Good
Quality of Customer Service Good
Quality of pricing Normal
Quality of English Very Poor
Total Score 13 out of 20

To get the English for my text based site correct my wife (who does proof reading) and I had to make FOUR series of amendments. At times, I had to give the same simple instructions three to four times to get even minor corrections done. Indeed, my wife considered offering her a services as a proof reader! They certainly needed it. There was even a mistaken spelling of 'Tuition' next to a facility advertising my own editorial services! Without careful attention to detail I could have spent over £700 to end-up looking like a fool before my prospective service users. However, once the English was finally corrected the website drew very positive response from my existing clientele with comments like 'it looks very professional' and exclamations of 'wow' being typical. My son who's designed websites said they'd done a good job.

So would I recommend this company? The answer is 'yes' if there's very little text , but even then I would strongly advocate what text there is be very carefully checked. If however one is an academic or self-published author as I am, I would say 'no' unless one had access to high quality proof reading services as I fortunately did. So great on the design but hopeless on the English is how I'd sum up their performance. Consequently, I strongly recommend that this company either hires editorial staff or makes it very clear from the onset that the customer is responsible for checking their own text. At times, my wife felt that she was having to do their work for them. Not a good impression.

Overall, a mixed bag.
Firstly, let me say I am pleased with the end result. However the reason I've only rated the overall service as average is for the following:

1) The whole process took much longer than I had expected. I had a couple of weeks in hospital during the process which delayed me writing the copy, but even accounting for that, I feel the time taken to build the site was much more than initially indicated. The process started in May and although the the website has "gone live" recently (we are now in October) the website still doesn't appear when searched for by name on google. I am assured this will rectify itself in time. The only way anyone can find my website at the moment is by typing the url into the address bar.

2) It wasn't made clear to me out the outset that I would have to write all the text for the website, I had assumed this service would have been provided by yourselves and was included in the cost. I believe most potential customers would assume this service to be a standard part of the service you offer and many of them would then have to pay extra for you to write the copy. I didn't necessarily find it a problem to write my own copy but again it added to the protracted nature of the whole process.

3) My developer Shikha was very helpful but I found it difficult not be able to actually speak with him/her to explain my requirements. Only being able to 'speak' with your developer by email is quite frustrating as it is very easy to misunderstand each other. I had assumed when I initially spoke to your salesman that your developers were based in the UK and would be available to actually talk through my requirements with me.

Having said that I am quite happy with the end result but the process was extremely protracted (5 months in total) and I found it quite frustrating as it meant me giving up much more of my time to the process than I had expected. I thought I would have been able to just leave it all to you.
Excellent design and service
Nima gave the piece a professional feel and demonstrated a flare for promotion in her work. However there were a few typos and grammatical errors that I had to correct. Further, a few changes took longer than anticipated to implement. Additionally, with regards to the time taken to pick up and complete the job - this was much longer than expected, however this would not be Nima's fault. I feel Nima is a good writer, perhaps she was let down by the admin side of things on this occasion.
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.49 based on 355 reviews