webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over a week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
I am overwhelmed at the service I have received so far from all the team at webcreationuk, I was so nervous at starting out a new website as it’s all done online. I have been extremely satisfied with the design and the content. The service has far exceeded my expectations so excited to finally see the end result. Great friendly service too - interiors by Jeanette Holmes
Great service. They produced a very nice product that met all my requirements, at a very attractive price. Recommended without hesitation.
I have used WebCreation UK for all my business websites for the past three years. found them very helpful and always do the jobs I ask for, Especially Shikha nothing seems to much trouble for her and always doing little changes for me.
TERRIBLE SERVICE - RUDE STAFF - THEY PROMISED 2 WEEKS TURNAROUND - OUR WEBSITE ISN'T WORKING OR UP AND RUNNING YET! SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON THEM - WHEN I COULD HAVE PAID A GENUINE WEBSITE DEVELOPER THEIR DEVELOPERS ARE SITTING IN INDIA HARDLY SPEAK ANY ENGLISH AND THEY CAN ONLY BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL TERRIBLE TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - WHAT A MISTAKE TO USE THEM - COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME MY BUSINESS HAS MADE A LOSS - DRAGGED ITS FEET FOR 6 MONTHS
My developer was very helpful, very patient and proffessional. Quality result
I was delighted by the service provided by Vishal and his team. They could not have been more patient, obliging and responsive throughout the website development. Based on this experience, I would have no hesitation in recommending Webcreation to others.
Really pleased with everything Shikha led my patiently through the whole process.
ok
Very pleased with the work done to produce our website. Speedy work and alterations followed up quickly and efficiently. Very helpful. We are very happy.
Excellent understanding of my requirements with speedy responses. Will definitely use on other website projects. Dave
We wished we had checked the review sites before commissioning them to build our website. in short: We instructed them and paid the requested payments in January we finally took the project off them in October as we were losing potential customers due to the delay. It seemed we were going round in circles and getting nowhere. The company contracts the development to workers elsewhere and you cannot speak with your developer. Everything is done via the "help desk". This becomes extremely frustrating when the developer constantly ignores instruction, does not return messages, repeatedly makes simple erros over and over. We wasted nearly a year and, having eventually read other reviews we realised the only way to get our partially complete website and domain name was to pay the final payment and find a reputable developer to finish it. This is what we have done. We have a good developer now who communicates with us well and is able to explain all the errors with the site we paid Webcreation for, which are now being put right. Please think very carefully before instructing this company. We wish we had.
The new multiple business email hosting package are 5 stars in every department! Price is fantastic and they integrated with Thunderbird and my phone! I’m very happy Webcreations providing everything I need under one roof!
Good service and quick response to questions.
Shikha Sardana offers a first class service in dealing with website design and technicalities. Highly recommend. Paul Welling
The service I have received (or not received to be more accurate) has been shocking. After a simple update they have managed to completely wipe out our website and I have received no communication for some time now, no replies, tickets I have opened on their support panel are closed without reply or justification. We are now on day 9 of no website, losing money and losing customers. If I wanted a cheap developer from India I could go onto freelancer.com myself. If you cannot fix the website own up and put it back to how it was before you started the destruction process. Let's start by not putting our heads in the sand and answer the phone and emails. Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Very professional and helpful. One of the developers ( Shikha) was outstanding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a website doing.
I Highley recommend this website.
I was a bit concerned that I had paid for the service in advance. Experience proves this to be a mistake in many instances. As it turned out, I was the one who held back progress of the job. I was prompted a number of time before I responded. Upon my responce, the work was done speedily and it read really tailor-made for us and in a style we desired. I will not hesitate to recommend Webcreationuk.com
Really good at translating what I had in as an idea for the site in my head, into a clear workable page for what I needed it to do.
I would like to take this opportunity to ‘thank you’ Tim.. for your amazing work in completing my project, coordinating your team, providing an excellent service throughout our journey but especially the support you personally have provided me and my business throughout. Remarkable !! Excellent model for fantastic work and customer satisfaction. If only more businesses followed by example! Would highly recommend WebCreation UK :-D
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.55 based on 265 reviews