webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over a week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
Great quality of services, Peter F was responsive and professional
The Webcreation team came up with a brilliant and creative solution to my work having more online presence through Blogging. The writing and execution was impressive.
excellent work !!!
***EDIT*** I am reporting company to trading standards anyone who wishes to add further evidence please contact me on melbucks68 "at" gmail.com **EDIT Company are still refusing to refund, will be filing small claims paper work this week and also going to trading standards. I suggest others do the same, so the company will no longer be able to trade and rip people off*** EDIT. Company are ignorong my emails where I offered to pay for the domain. I have now asked for address to send legal paperwork to and still no response. I specifically stated that the MyCred plugin would need custom coding in my original correspondence. *** STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. All work is outsourced abroad where the language barrier makes communication very long winded. I was very specific with the site I asked to be made (even advise which plug ins were needed to be used to achieve this) yet after 8 weeks and paying a 50% deposit (£1500) they have decided to tell me that they can not do something that is imperative to the site and I explicitly mentioned that custom coding was required. The web designers are just glorified wordpress users. I could have got the website to the stage it is at now within a week with the wordpress knowledge I already have, the custom coding is what I was happy to pay for and thst is what they can not provide yet expect me to be happy with the website and refuse to refund. If no further response like others I will begin small claims process/charge back however I would rather not have to go down this route. Will keep review updated depending on whether I get a response from company.
Regrettably the client has requested functionality that was not part of the agreed specification of work. WebCreationUK have explained this to the client and provided details of the specification that they agreed to at point of sale. The client is unwilling to accept this and despite our best efforts to find an amicable resolution we are at a stale mate.

We offered to carry out the work at a fee. Naturally we are not prepared to carry out extra work that the client is unwilling to pay for. Equally it is unfair and frustrating that the client is then trying to harm our reputation online.

WebCreationUK always include a thorough specification in a deposit invoice. We urge all clients to ensure that they are happy that this specification covers the requirements that they have.
Happy with the services provided by webcreationuk.
I had an issue with accessing my emails whilst I was overseas. Esme from the support team fixed the issue and took time to check everything was fine
We were generally pleased with the service we received from Webcreation. We had quite a few problems getting the site live, but the Customer support team were very helpful and we got the site live by our deadline. Thank you!
the website took a lot less time than i expected. changes/amendments were done promptly. the site looks great!
All issues dealt with quickly, great communication, replied back straight away to every email. Harry went out his way to make sure everything was the way I needed!!
Starting up your own business is stressful enough however the team at Webcreations have been fantastic! Supportive and their work is absolutely fantastic!! Thank you so much to you all!
Unfortunately I've had nothing but bad results from these guy's, my business is going down and I don't expect it to rise again after all this fiasco, fully developed last October by Sam and it has hit one problem after another and now I've had enough and I wish I never went to webcreationUK, trust me, my website had the potential to be one of the biggest websites on the globe and now due to amateur developers I may have to close my website and business down for good due to lack of funds and finances, I've already lost 7 major contracts now and word has spread about my broken website and others have pulled out, it must be nice to get paid and spend time with your family whilst I got to explain to my partner and 2 kids why their daddy has to visit our local foodbank for food and miss birthdays and Christmas this year, thanks guy's!
Waste of time and money! Don't believe that you will deal with a whole professional service! Contrary as the name says, the developer is alone in India! The whole company is inept (except for asking for paiement), even when dealing with the customer management I don't know what else to say...
The team was so nice and great its very helpful regard anything, they committed what were they said for me. I would like to thanks all the team specifically my friends: *Anuj Darren Tom Scott *dear Anuj I'm very happy to work with you, thank you very much for your PATIENT regard all my inquiries, you answered me at any time and I'm so happy good luck.
Slow. Poor communication on their part. Fragile email ststem that keeps going down. When I complain I am spoken to like I am an embuggerance. Entering third month of the project and absolutely no idea when or if I will have a website. Enoy that hold tune!
Very happy to say that the site is ready to go live. We are just waiting to hear back from Marcus.
We have been in touch with Marcus and are positive that this will be live very soon. We are doing all we can to rectify any issues there are.
After paying over £500 for a web site, I get a link to 1 page (no access to me web site) and an e-mail requesting the balance (which is paid within 5 mins or request). After payment is received I received an e-mail wanting my content to continue the process. However the content was to be handled by Hayley Friday (website success manager) ONLY after my flyer & business card design was completed so I could promote me new business. I have tried for 3 days to contact someone to help by contacting 3 different departments only to be lied to about names of the owner (but not allowed his e-mail address or contact details) so how can he sort it out if he’s doesn’t know have a problem as I can’t contact him. I have sent an e-mail EVERY DAY to Hayley Friday with no reply (even though I was told she was supposed working from home and has access to her e-mails). I have e-mailed billing Thomas Scott (Business flow & accounts) for help and been ignored (even though he e-mails me no problem for payments). I have e-mailed Ryan Spencer (business development) who set this whole process up for me in the beginning and again been ignored. I have even e-mailed Anuj Garg (web developer) who has been carrying out work on my alleged web site and has been in touch frequently until these issues arose and amazingly I’ve been ignored...... so web creations I have proof of all e-mails sent and received (so it will have to be a good excuse for 4 members of staff ignoring me and not one offering any support or help) BUT I am posting this hoping someone reads this and corrects these issues and makes this situation right.
We have made contact with Roy and things are on the right track. We look forward to seeing his site live in the near future.
Roys' site went live in one month and looks great!
Great end product. Excellent communication.
Turnaround was quick and design was just what we wanted, followed instruction very well.
Fast, affordable, great design – thanks!
Everything was good, start to finish. The understanding of how we want things was excellent. Very happy with WCUK.
Design and response very good, helpful when I had questions.
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.55 based on 253 reviews