webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Just great they did exactly what they said
I have had a positive experience with WebCreation from the initial quote through to the web coding and developing, and onto to customer support. The developer assigned to me, Avinash has been very patient helping me to get the site just as I wanted. Harry from the customer support has also been very prompt in responding to my queries. I would recommend the company to anyone looking to build a website.
Happy with service
The content writers are very good at what the do. Everyone that has read what the put together for me, loved it.
Something that I struggle with ‘ it’s perfect for what I do and hopefully help with seo is well
brilliant content write up for my web page highly recommend this company web creation
Professional
Customer focused
Quick
Great value
Receptive
Knowlwdgeable
Whenever I have had minor issues or have wished to make changes as is often the case when developing a new website. Katie Seals in WebCreationUK customer service /web support team has been excellent ! Very understanding, patient and polite nothing is too much effort for her. In fact the entire team work very well together !
I would highly recommend webcreationuk to any business looking to create a website. From day one you will be in touch with very professional people who know their skillset and who actively seek to assist a customer in exactly what they need.

Top notch service.

A client
customer service from Katie highly responsive and helpful
From start to finish, this team are excellent. Anuj was a big help in creating my website and making all my changes, Caroline and Jodi were very helpful in writing my content. Very happy overall and would definitely recommend them.
Through each step of the process the WebCreationUK team have all been extremely helpful. Esme however, was exceptional! There were a few formatting issues when my website went live and it was Esme who communicated and worked closely with me to ensure that the problems were rectified to my entire satisfaction. Nothing was too much for her, she is a total credit to WebCreationUK !
My experience with this lot was simply horrendous. They took my deposit and full detailed contract specification only to completely ignore it and they tried to supply something off the shelf filled with my details. The project was to be completed within one month; 9 months later they barely completed 25%, but took countless hours of my time correcting endless bungles. It transpired their "developers" in India were unable to read my ready-made deigns due to not having the required package to work with. They did not know what a "header" is. In order to produce a simple header, it took 3 months of back and forth correspondence and me producing screenshots over and over again. It was a job to be done in 30 minutes by someone who can do web design and understands English. When it came to coding, they produced same type of bungles meaning that the equipment the unsuspecting and seemingly un-interested developer had to use was again unable to correctly read the manually amended designs completed in the first stage. They could not code their own work. They suggested that they go halves with me if I finish the job, myself! They so admitted that they cannot and do not want to finish. Finally, they stated that they will not finish and they left me with nothing, having taken my money and 10 months of my work. I reported them to the police and have an incident number. I reported them to Trading Standards who advised on steps and finally declared that I need to take them to court when all other options were exhausted. I now need quotes from other web designers to finish the job and I will need to claim any possible difference from webcreationuk. An experience that is likely to leave you ill! My website is for info only, should it earn my livelihood, they would have put me out of business. Their satisfied customers are bound to be people who cannot fill a standard website format themselves for free, but have £499 to pay a person in India to do it for them via Asian housewives screaming down the phones trying to translate what you want to people who are meant to do your job, but do not understand English. I once phoned the company and could hardly hear myself from all the shouting of several women all at once in Mark Eden's office. This is bound to be breaking the law! Seeing how they abused me as a customer supposedly protected by UK consumer laws, I do not want to imagine how they may be treating the "developers" in India who may not be protected by proper employment laws. I only ask, how can this be allowed to be taking place at all?
This client was excruciatingly difficult to work with, from racist comments about our staff to abusive phone calls dealing with Corascendea was not a pleasant experience.

She did not have an understanding of how websites worked so the development took a lot longer than normal.

We later found out she has been in BBC due to her dangerous practices, we would not recommend anyone to do any work with Corascendea

Anyone who wants to see more please check here.

Very pleased with the quick response from Katie and Harry and their helpful attitude.
Hemant and Katie are helping me to build my website and so far they have both been very helpful and have help me with the design and answering any changes that I wanted to make promptly. I would highly recommend the service and company.
Great professional service in a timely manner. Great value for money.
I contacted Esme at Webcreationuk after some confusion with an SSL service by another provider. Even with my lack of knowledge and poor explanation she
was quick to find and implement a great solution. Customer service doesn't get better than this.
very good service from start to finish, maybe a better understanding of what the final result was wanted but overall the experience was positive.I would recommend them to any one wanting a quality job done on their website. Price was very good .
This company has been accommodating me with my demands they have understood the need to help a client goes a long way. I will continue working with them because I believe that they go the extra miles to get the result and satisfy their client
Web creation are a good friendly and professional company who have made my website, staff have good knowledge and are always more than happy to help. Web creation have supported me and helped me get back on to my feet as I had a big downfall with the start of my business. Big Thanks to Esme, Jodie, Varun and Darren, Darren your knowledge and support in the beginning was outstanding.
thanks again guys