Webbs Motor Caravans Reviews

4.9
Based on 127 reviews
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Webbs Motor Caravans made you happy
We sold our caravan to Webbs and I dealt with Matthew for the whole process from start to finish. He answered all my queries and made the sale so easy. We got a great price for our caravan too. Much better than any other company offer. I would highly recommend using Webbs as they are a professional, caring company who put the customer first.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 9 months ago
Selling our touring caravan to Webbs was very straight forward, no messing around, Matt gave me a good deal which I was very pleased with (he didn’t go round kicking tyres and tutting). Would and will recommend Webbs to anyone thinking of buying or selling a touring caravan or motor home. Thanks Matt.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 3 days ago
We sold our caravan to Webbs, dealing with Matthew Woodward throughout. He was very professional, providing us with a great offer for our caravan and keeping us informed and up to date at all times. The whole process took eight days from our initial enquiry through to Matthew inspecting and collecting the caravan, with electronic payment to us at the time of collection. We would not hesitate to recommend Matthew and Webbs to anyone thinking of selling their caravan.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you we are absolutely delighted with our camper van. We are also delighted with the service we have received from Webbs and you personally. It has been a very easy transaction. Webbs have done everything you said they would do. Even when we struggled to get our cards to work, you just quietly persevered and all was well in the end. The repair work on the back door is excellent and we are taking the vehicle in for the cam belt and water pump to be done shortly. So once again, thank you for all your help with this transaction and good luck for the future.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service from Webbs. Good communication from start to finish. Had to sell my caravan due to ill health did consider selling to the private market but decided it was to much trouble due to health issues, requested price from Webbs. They offered me what I considered a fair price for the caravan and they would call round to check the van over and pay me there and then. Everything went smoothly and they paid me the money through bank transfer and collected the van. Matt was very professional and friendly, would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone selling a caravan they took all the stress out of the sale thank you very much for all your help.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
It has been a pleasure selling our caravan to Matthew at Webbs Caravans. The communication has been spot on throughout. The price we were offered over the telephone was paid without any toe curling haggle. We honestly described the condition of the caravan and Webb’s honestly paid the agreed price. A shout out to Roger who collected the van for his friendly, professional approach. Cannot recommend this company more highly for their stress free, honest, professional customer service.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Webbs offered us an extremely good price for our caravan with which we more than happy, and they agreed to collect it from our drive. Very happy with the whole process and we would strongly recommend Webbs to anyone thinking of buying or indeed selling a caravan. We were mich happier selling to an established business such as Webbs rather than run the risk of a private sale.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
I purchased a new Knaus Motorhome from Webbs Reading and I received first class service from the team from start to finish. Had a few minor warranty issues after the sale (which is pretty normal for this type of vehicle) The after sales team got everything rectified and sorted out straight away. Excellent service and support and very happy indeed.
I viewed several 2 berth motorhomes today with the help of Steven. Have to say received the best customer service I have experienced in any dealership I have visited. Thank you again.
Excellent service, sales and purchase. Everything was explained and prompt. Prices very fair. Highly recommended.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 4 months ago
Sold our caravan to Webb’s, Matthew was very professional and quick to reply to all our queries. It was made very easy and everyone has been so nice and polite. Will be recommending them Lisa and Charlie
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 4 months ago
Very disappointed. I was recommended Webbs as a good place to purchase my next caravan from by a good friend. Having looked around at their stock back in November I found the right van for me but was then instantly put off by the sales manager. Very rude, product knowledge was very poor, which is a real shame as the Bailey We viewed was the van for us. Having caught up with our friends over Christmas who recommended Webbs. They have since explained Webbs have recently had a staff move around and yes the service has gone down hill since the change in sales team members. Luckily Lady Bailey are not much further to travel for a better experience.
Thank you for taking the time to send a review Chris, although obviously disappointed by the content. With 96% of reviews rated 5 stars your experience is certainly not the norm and we welcome the opportunity to look into your review further to see where we have failed on this occasion. In order to do this we will require your full name, please confirm via email to matthew@webbscaravans..co.uk (Your friends comment about the staff move around is slightly odd as we have the same sales team in place since 2014, with the recent addition of a trainee to cope with the increased demand.)
I would just like to say from first contact with Matthew it was a 1st class service. A very good price for my caravan. Very straightforward and no hassle. Simon who collected my caravan was so polite and explained the process. A great service ll round
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 5 months ago
We sold our caravan to Matthew/Webbs today - process started last week and it has been a very smooth experience- excellent, friendly, professional and trustworthy - they offered the best price. Would definitely recommend them.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Dave, Thank you both very much for our excellent handover today. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We arrived home without any problems, even the Salisbury traffic was kind to us. Thanks again. Best wishes Phil and Jan
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 7 months ago
An absolutely fantastic service from Matthew and Simon at Webb's Caravans. I'll admit that I was initially a little worried about selling my van in this manner, but Webb's offers considerably more than the dealer I purchased the van from new last year. After talking with Matthew I decided To go ahead and it was the best decision I made. Communication was great and when the van was collected Simon explained everything again and answered all my questions. I'd recommend Webb's to anybody.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 8 months ago
Very good services was patient with me waiting for new caravan to arrive and was very professional when arriving to collect my caravan.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 8 months ago
About the best customer service I have ever had! Currently buying a new motor home from Webb’s mainly driven by the quality of this service. Wanted to ensure our new motorhome would fit on our drive that has limited space. They offered to drive the motor home to our house to ensure we were happy before buying. Some 30 miles! Steven and Alan were most professional. Thanks to all at Webb’s, can’t wait to pick up our new home from home.
WEBBS accessories Reading. What a pleasant experience. The young man that served me was polite, helpful and knowledgeable. It's the only place I will use for replacement cylinders and the like.
We have just sold our touring caravan to Webbs caravans and what a totally professional service we received from Matthew from start to completion, the whole process including email interaction and through to the final exchange was smooth and easy.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 8 months ago
Matt from the Salisbury branch was amazing ,gave a great price on the phone and stuck to it once he came to see our van ,very friendly and efficient, definitely be using them in the future
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 9 months ago