Webawesomeness Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Webawesomeness

How would you rate Webawesomeness?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Bern

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Webawesomeness in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I hired web"notsoawesomeness" via Elance to design a basic drupal website. Everything went well until they disappeared of the face of the earth after stringing me along for 3 months. No feedback, no reason for not finishing the job, no sorry, no nothing. The job was 90% complete, although hopelessly late when they disappeared. Bit of too much than they could chew in my opinion. They received good feedback elsewhere and I had no reason to expect anything like this. So be wary."
Webawesomeness is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews