Tiler Tools Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tiler Tools

About Tiler Tools: We sell the largest selection of the quality manual tile cutters in UK, diamond blades, diamond drilling tools, electric tile cutters, mitering tile saws, tile levelling and battening systems, accessories and PPE from recognized European manufacturers.

orders@tiler-tools.com

How would you rate Tiler Tools ?

"Great product, fantastic price and excellent customer service."
"Easy to order on line. Delivery of tile cutter came at the time they said it would. The driver explained a few things about the cutter as well. Would recommend."
"Cutter delivered earlier than expected. Great product which did the job in minutes."
"Great service hope they help my tiling skills improve but they certainly look great."
"Great products, great prices, great communication and fast delivery. Everything you want from a supplier."
"I ordered a Solgar 180 x 25.4mm Diamond blade for wet cut,when it arrives,the label states do not put in water,so have to return the blade,having waited 5 days Back to the web site quote the item number 20010180 no such item Not Happy B Russell"
"Very quick delivery, product exactly as described and drilled through the tile very easily."
"Excellent communication. product delivered well packaged and un-damaged will be using them again"
"Competitive prices, top of the range products with plenty of choices, delivered within the estimated times and good customer service."
"Very pleased indeed, very knowledgeable, don't waste your time and money on cheap products, quality is always cheaper in the long run. Thank you for your help this time, we look forward to doing more business with you, Many thanks Dave (Trade customer)"
"Recently bought some drill bits for drilling in porcelain tiles. I bought them from Tilers Tools based on price and promise of delivery. The delivery exceeded their promise and I had the goods the next day. In my view superb service then, an easy to use web site, very competitive prices and very quick service. What more could you ask!"
"Excellent service with a good price on products"
"I ordered pull up straps for my Rubi Tile Leveling System one day they were hear the next. Very good service for this product."
"Excellent product and quick delivery will use again"
"Good product quick delivery"
"Placed my order over the phone and the staff member I spoke to was very friendly and efficient . My order which was delivered to ireland arrived in two days. most satisfied a good company to deal with."
"Just the tile cutter i was looking for yo cut bigger tiles. It was disappointing not get a second blade with it for the money it cost"
"I found it a very useful it makes the job much easier"
"Speedy delivery my tile cutting disc was ordered mid afternoon and came the next day not bad for 2nd class post! The Rubi CEV 180 PRO Diamond Blade cuts ceramic tiles cleanly not yet tried it on porcelane."
"I ordered a Diamond Porcelain tile cutter disc which was decently priced and received it in 3 days from order. I had a concern in believing that it was the wrong product so I contacted Tiler Tools who were available for an On Line Chat which I found very helpful. My chat resulted in a personal call from Ladis who was concerned about my enquiry and was able to address the concern and explain why what I had was correct. I was happy that it was dealt with so quickly and happy that Ladis took the trouble to call me. I am using the diamond cutter now and it does do what I want it to do by cutting through my Porcelain Floor Tiles. I would use Tiler Tools again now that I know they are customer friendly and have a quality product too. Kevin, Kent, UK"
Tiler Tools is rated 4.73 based on 91 reviews