Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
A good purchase. Great product that lasts and smells great
Love the idea of recycling precious metals and love the style. Bought this for my granddaughter but was impressed with what I saw and will look for myself too!
Items delivered as promised and packaged in true sustainable planet wrapping well done Wearth. Thanks
There is a lovely selection of items. I was looking for a gift set and found it all very quickly. Parcel arrived promptly too.
Very wide range of good products , but sometimes kind of expensive so there is barely any incentive to buy the sustainable rather than the non-sustainable option.
Thank you for your review, great to hear you like our range of products. We try our best to find and sell products which offer the best value for money whilst being made in an environmentally-friendly and ethical way. This means that sometimes our products can have higher price compared to the non-sustainable option but they are better quality, last longer and ultimately help to create a greener world.

Kind regards,

Imogen & Ed
Quick delivery good product
Good product, well packaged, shipped quickly!
Items abit more expensive than I'd paid before but definitely better quality & design. Communication good & items delivered quickly & well packaged
Great products and very good customer service. Thank you Wearth Team for your assistance with becoming more sustainable;)
Really love the dishwasher powder, great product! Will be buying more x
Nice website, good communications.
Good range of products.
I am very pleased with the range on offer and the quality of the goods I purchased. I thought the 10l of unscented hand soap a little too much for the ordinary household though keep up the good work!
I was happy with the product and the delivery service. I also really like the ethics of the company.
A good range of products, although some were out of stock. Quick delivery.
Selection is great, but would be even better if you shipped to Europe.
Lovely products
Lovely product, arrived on time. Just wish it had info about the product/returns label or any sort of promotional card in there, just came on its own
Very pleased with my purchase. Good to find a company offering everyday items without harming the planet.
Good quality items, received very quickly!
Wearth London is rated 4.82 based on 719 reviews