Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
Excellent selection of products. Fast delivery!
Great products and I cannot wait to try them. I ordered an airpods case, reuseable pads, cotton shower puff and Bamboo Fibre Lunchbox (although I am waiting to receive this). The reuseable pads are so soft and I love the colour of the cotton shower puff although it is slightly smaller than I thought it would be. The airpods are great it is the second pair that I am ordering. I also love that there is no plastic packaging.
I am happy with my purchases I recently bought hand sanitizer with essential oils and also some products for my nieces birthday that she really liked
Very good forward thinking company with a great selection of environmentally thoughtful, ethical, sustainable and very high quality gifts/products. I Highly recommend!
A great collection suppliers, I would 100% recommend! However I would like to see a cheaper range of products.
Lots of range, easy to buy from!
Really great products and love what you do. Just would be good to be able to track deliveries
Really lovely stuff, a bit on the pricey side, but with super fast shipping!
The customer support is really great. There was a delay to one of my products but they got on to the manufacturer quickly and gave me up to date information with a further discount. All the products I have purchased have arrived efficiently and all great quality. I’m glad I found this website.
Great wide range of environmentally friendly and conscious products
It’s nice to have sustainable options that aren’t too expensive.
Good response time, personal response which shows they care about their individual customers and their enquiries.
Good service
My earrings arrived promptly - they were beautifully presented
Good selection of products and no issues with delivery etc. Started with the dental floss now onto some natural toothpaste!
I ordered an organic cleaning sponge last month and the product was as described. At first it took me a while to get used to it, because they're quite different from the normal sponge you get in supermarket but now I really like it!
I wish there were more products such as Cora Balls and compost bins.
Great range of eco products but prices are quite limiting for people on a low budget
Great range of products, and really appreciate having somewhere I can buy ethical and environmentally friendly products online!
Great website and great products. The only reason I am not scoring as 'very good' is due to the shipping costs. Whilst I appreciate that the cost may go up per item due to coming from different vendors, it does make it less cost effective, and as a customer on a budget it does effect my overall spending on the site. Perhaps this is an additional cost that can be absorbed by Wearth for their loyal customers.
Hi Gisela,

Thank you for your review and great to hear you like our website and products. Thank you also for your feedback regarding delivery costs, we're always looking for new ways to reduce shipping cost and we do already absorb a signification proportion of the additional costs from ordering from different vendors. We are also increasing the number of free delivery brands that we have as well as introducing free shipping offers for orders over certain £ for a number of our other brands too this month :)

Kind regards,