Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
The product was lovely, but I felt like the packaging could have been less, for an ethical company. Otherwise no complaints. Earrings are lovely.
We bought this as a gift, and were really disappointed with the packaging of the products.
Thank you for your review, we are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the packaging of the products from your order. If you could please email us with more information we will look into this to ensure any issues are resolved.

Imogen & Ed
It is a lovely concept and store but the product I bought wasn't great. I wanted eco toothfloss but it was stringy, got caught in my teeth, and was really rough on my gums. It's probably twice the price of normal dental floss which I don't mind for eco and good packaging design (which it has) but it doesn't work unfortunately.
I sent a present to Lucy Hutchins . Some soap and she said they were lovely. However you seemed to get everything else wrong, including my name. My name is Helen Witney. That should have been obvious from my email address
The delivery time was very slow and updates non existent. The product did arrive and is great though.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your order arrived later than expected. In regards to updates you should have received an email informing you that your order had been dispatched, we will look into why you hadn't received this email as well as why your order took longer to arrive.

Imogen & Ed
Though the products are great, I was shocked that every item I bought was delivered separately. Such a waste of cardboard/packaging and moreover carbon footprint delivering a parcel each time. Other than the delivery service, I was very impressed
Hi Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are an online marketplace so all of our brands deliver direct to our customers, we make this very clear in the postage and packaging part of our product descriptions for all of our products and in our delivery information.

We chose a marketplace model for two reasons, firstly it allows us to have many different products making it easy for our customers to discover and buy from sustainable and ethical brands. Secondly we believe it to actually be more environmentally-friendly as the alternative would for us to to have a large warehouse which would require a lot of energy as well as the increased carbon footprint of all the brands sending us the products before we then send it to the customer. We are also more easily able to adjust to demand meaning that we do not buy any products which end up not being sold and end up going to waste as we tap into the brand's existing stock.

Wearth London is rated 4.82 based on 740 reviews