Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
I appreciate the environmental friendly packaging and composition of the dishwasher powder. This is why I bought this. I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately the powder had very poor performance. The dishes and glasses have stains and residues that I haven't seen before using other Eco dishwasher tablets. I am very disappointed.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the quality of the dishwasher product that you ordered. We will pass on your feedback to the brand.

Ed
Great products, great service and even some personalised notes by the sellers
Delivery was a nightmare but products really good.
Hi Kinisha,

Good to hear you like the products you ordered but we are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the delivery of your product. It would be great if you could pass on your feedback on what went wrong to our team at hello@wearthlondon.com so we can try and ensure this doesn't happen again.

Imogen & Ed
Everything arrived on time and the information on the website is very clear.
I bought some reusable teabags from Wearth London and they were great. Will shop here again!
Good service and amazing products!
Great service and wonderful products
My favourite shop! All my purchases so far have been the perfect quality.
We bought this as a gift, and were really disappointed with the packaging of the products.
Thank you for your review, we are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the packaging of the products from your order. If you could please email us with more information we will look into this to ensure any issues are resolved.

Imogen & Ed
Lovely handmade products, excellent quality - recipient was very happy.
Products smell amazing and really pleased with them as an alternative to shampoo and conditioning bars. Packaging excellent. Biodegradable and recyclable. Would recommend.
I recommend to anyone this amazing dishwasher powder I use it in a 30 min wash and everything is clean and the most important that it hasn’t got any smell and I even wash all my plastic in a dishwasher . AMAZING One wash 20 gr and cost 6p
Absolutely great
Quick delivery and quality goods.
Great products and very good customer service. Thank you Wearth Team for your assistance with becoming more sustainable;)
I was very pleased with the service from wearth London and would definitely purchase from them again.
Lovely products very happy with these will definitely buy from this company again
Great products with speedy delivery. Website was easy to navigate and I could find the products I wanted
Wearth has a great selection of eco friendly products. We are absolutely chuffed to bits with our new toothbrushes, we will be ordering again soon!
Really love the dishwasher powder, great product! Will be buying more x
Wearth London is rated 4.82 based on 719 reviews