Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
Really impressed with my amber glass bottle! Will be buying from Wearth London again.
Great product, quick and easy delivery.
Purchased a phone case, great price and looks amazing, just like the photo! Compostable too and made from no harmful materials.
Convenient and easy shopping experience
Great website and super fast delivery with an easy pre paid envelope for me to return my recyclable toothbrush heads.
Great selection of gifts all ethically produced
Great product selection! My order arrived extremely quickly. Really pleased and would shop here again.
Glad to have found recyclable toothbrush heads. Great quality!
Nice product and packaging was all recyclable. The delivery was quite slow but didn't bother me that much.
The wrapping paper did not disappoint and came carefully stored in a strong cardboard tube. No plastic in sight!
Product has still not arrived and order could not be cancelled because they said they’d sent it. I am still waiting
Good quality product, well packed and arrived on time
I bought the 'Tall Dark & Handsone' soap on a rope as a gift for my Vegan partner and it was very well received by him. I loved the packaging too.
Good service and quality
2nd purchase from wealth... both delivered quickly in environmentally friendly packaging. The mineral powder foundation I purchased was good quality and beautifully packaged.
I love the product and came next day, I was soo happy.
Love the look and feel of the favo notebooks!
Very quick delivery and great range of products. I am trying to be more environmentally friendly and this is a great place to find some fantastic items that I don't feel guilty about!
Lovely products of great quality
I had fantastic customer service when ordering gift vouchers which were personalised for me. Very quick and friendly responses and very helpful. Love the format of the website, it makes searching for a product very easy and you know what you are getting. Will definitely be ordering again and recommending to others!
Wearth London is rated 4.80 based on 987 reviews