Wearth London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Irene Richards
Verified Buyer
"It was so nice to find a company that sells toothpaste with no plastic and no palm oil. It was easy to order and the service was excellent."
"Great quality and definitely worth the money! I will use it all the time, my friends already want to get one!"
Thank you for your review, glad to hear you are happy with your order!

Ed & Imogen :)
Sarah Tebb
Verified Buyer
"Great communication, great products and great website!!"
Thank you for your kind words about our website Sarah! :)
Glenda Clery
Verified Buyer
"Your service is excellent, delivery was very quick only took a few days to receive our coffee mugs, we bought them because we did not want to paper cups, due to the environmental prospective also my husband and I are both disbled and when we are out find it difficult to carry hot drinks so this will help we hopethank you"
Hi Glenda,

Thank you for your lovely review! We are glad to hear you are happy with our service and your new coffee mugs :)

Ed & Imogen
Shivani Rai
Verified Buyer
"I had ordered a personalised necklace. It was very beautiful. Also, the delivery was quick. Thank you wearth London team :)"
Thank you for review Shivani, great to hear you like your new necklace!

Ed & Imogen
Caroline Legg
Verified Buyer
"Lovely easy to use website with a nice selection in each department. My order was dispatched quickly and as lovely as described. I look forward to watching this site grow!"
"Really good service and the gift even came with a little hand written note which is so thoughtful. I will definitely be buying from Wearth again."
Katherine Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a silver interlinking rings necklace. It is absolutely beautiful. I am so pleased with it. The customer service I received was excellent as well. I would definitely purchase from Wearth again."
"Very good and quick service. I received my item very soon after ordering it."
"Excellent service. Next day delivery. Lovely recyclable packaging. My purchases were of excellent quality! I shall definitely be using Wearth London again!"
"Great delivery and product. Would recommend"
"Nice products and good online shopping experience"
"Great store for zero waste and ethical lifestyle products."
"Lovely website with a nice range of UK made products! Delivery was quick and the beauty gift set from Soap Daze was exactly what I was looking for."
Mrs Helen Scott
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product (steel lunchbox) in smart paper/cardboard packaging, great design, prompt service. Liked the humour, stories (and people) behind each product. Tackling pollution with great design is the way forward!"
"I love the careful and small selection of items you have put together from all different sections!"
"Ace products with wonderful service ... high recommended ..."
Amy Stretch
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with range of products, and choice to have plastic free packaging, very happy with products received"
Louise Schneider
Verified Buyer
"I love the whole idea and mentality that stands behind it. It's great to be able to buy things that don't contradict your beliefs. You also weren't afraid to help me, there were no complications at all and I received what I ordered."
Clive Davies
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products in a sustainable and ethical context good value and well presented"
Wearth London is rated 4.89 based on 27 reviews