Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
Excellent products and great shipping!
I always look to Wearth London for a sustainable product of anything that I need. They never let me down! Thank you for such great service every time
Great quality products and service.
Great selection on the organic chemical free beauty care range. Plus it is great to support a local business.
Amazing products, quick delivery, everything worked perfectly. Will order again soon!
Prompt delivery and hand cream smells divine but unfortunately I find it too greasy.
Fast delivery, would use again.
Products look great and really appear to be more sustainable and better for the planet. However, Wearth customer service is bad/nonexistent. I am still waiting on information on my order from 3 weeks ago, which I was told I'd receive within 5 working days. No products, no contact from Wearth, despite numerous emails. I'll happily change my rating if the team actually contact me and (1) explain the delay, (2) explain their lack of contact and (3) delivery my products (or give me an immediate refund if this is not possible).
Hello Kata, thank you for your feedback, we sincerely apologise that we have not been in touch sooner, we are currently experiencing a higher than usual number of customer enquiries and working through them as fast as we can. We have now responded to your latest email regarding your query. We are sorry that you have not received your order 74704 yet. We can see that this order was dispatched on 23rd February, so it looks as if it is lost in transit. We have contacted the brand for an update and we shall get back to you as soon as possible via email. Kind regards, Ginny.
Great choice of products and zero waste lifestyle/product inspiration.
Always fast shipping.
Handled any product issues I’ve had before promptly and without problem.
I especially like that you support small businesses and independent product creators.
Really fast delivery, very happy with product, will use again
I accidentally sent my order to my old address, there was no option to cancel or amend my order online, so I emailed them straight away using their contact form, and then I emailed their email address too, but no one responded to me for two weeks, by which time it was obviously too late... There is no contact number for them either.
Hello Isabelle, thank you for your feedback. I can see that you first emailed us on 10th February regarding an order you placed that day, and that we did not respond until 17th February, by which time your order had been dispatched to your old address, for which we sincerely apologise. We are very sorry that it took us 1 week to respond to you. 2 of the items were shipped on 10th February, so we may not have been able to get the brands change the address in time on 1 or both of those, but the other item was shipped on 11th February, so we would have been able to on that one at least.

The reason for the delay in our response is due to the fact that in January there was an issue with fulfilment on our system which greatly impacted on us and increased the volume of customer enquiries greatly. Our Customer Service team has been working hard on catching up since then and we are almost there now.

I have emailed you with a gift voucher to use on your next purchase with us, as a token of apology for the inconvenience caused to you. Just to reassure you that we are aiming to revert as quickly as possible to a response time of up to 1 working day.

Once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Ginny
Good delivery time and communication.
I love this site, everything's packaged sustainably and the products are high quality
Great smell to the diffuser..and the essence comes from natural products. Will definitely be getting more in the future....
I like the selection available of all products and there's potential for much more to come from this shop.

However, I only wish that the replaceable electronic toothbrush heads are available with SOFT bristles as I'm concerned that my teeth will wear down quicker. Aside from that, I like how you can post back any used electronic toothbrush heads to be sent to recycling.
A lovely candle which came well packed and quickly.
I purchased recyclable electric toothbrush heads. Great product and swift postage. Highly recommend Wearth London.
the candle i bought is so lovely, it’s been lit for the couple of days straight!
Arrived promptly, very good product
Great store! Love all the products. My delivery was quick and on time
Wearth London is rated 4.79 based on 1,024 reviews