Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
Easy to buy from, great selection of enviironmentally friendly products.
Posted 43 minutes ago
Gorgeous products made in a responsible & sustainable way - I can think of few better places to buy from than Wearth London! Excellent quality and always prompt delivery.
Great products and service
Everything arrived in plenty of time and was high quality.
Quick delivery
I bought this bag for my daughter in law and she absolutely loves it, so I will now look for her a nice Christmas present off the site
Great product. Prompt delivery.
Brushes arrived very quickly. Very good quality and performance. Recycling info and return envelope really straightforward.
It was really nice, thanks!
Happy with goods, two items arrived separately, which was not a problem was just not made aware
Hi John, thank you for your feedback and for placing your order with Wearth London. It does state at checkout when you place the order - 'As we are a marketplace, if you are ordering from multiple brands please expect to receive the delivery packages separately'. It also states this here -https://www.wearthlondon.com/delivery-information/
Very fast postage and great quality items
Lovely to find a website with items made in Britain and good quality.
I’ve ordered gift from Wearth a few times now and it’s always very well packaged, quick delivery and if I had any query, it’s always answered swiftly!!
Quick dispatch and good products,would definitely use again.
Very happy with my order
A good helpful service
Easy order prompt deliveries and good products
Order received quickly, easy to use website.
I had to go over it with some scissors when it arrived because there were lots of loose thread still from where it was hand sewn. That bit was ok, just a shame the lose ends weren’t tidied up before it was dispatched. Not sure I’d recommend to a friend.
Hi Abi, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you had to cut off the loose threads and we have contacted the brand for comment and you will shortly receive an email from us containing a token of apology. Kind regards, Ginny.
I ordered chocolate brownies and blondies to be sent to my daughter at uni for her birthday, she is coeliac so gluten free was important. She they were delicious and looked exactly as they do online. Very impressed.
Wearth London is rated 4.75 based on 1,593 reviews