Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
4.7
Based on 2,252 reviews
Read Wearth London Reviews
This was a present for my Grandaughter she was very pleased with it.
I ordered the tester kit. The products are lovely and smell luscious!
Beautiful necklace, exactly what I was looking for.
Sorry but my first experience with Wearth means I will not be shopping with them again. Customer services (Alfie) were really helpful but in terms of delivery the company have a lot of work to do. They do not send delivery updates or confirmation when the parcel has been delivered, even when it is late and delivered to the wrong address! It was only through contacting customer services that I found out it was going to be late and then that it had been delivered to the wrong address.
There was a slight delay on my purchase arriving but the customer service team were very helpful when I contacted them to ask about the delay.
only just started using tooth powder my dog likes it
Quick delivery and useful 10-litre soap refill which should keep us going for some time!
This was a gift for a friend which I had it sent direct to her so I can't comment on the lamp. However, it took over 10 days to arrine. Unfortunately, there was no communication to say it had been dispatched so after 8 days I tried to contact which took another few days (no phone number available). It would be really helpful and save a lot of palava if company could notify when an order is dispatched and perhaps give tracking details. After all I paid for postage.
Great service. Good selection of products and delivered very quickly in minimal packaging.
V happy to find eco friendly products that are also good value for money
Quick postage and a great product at a very reasonable price. Thank you, I will be shopping here again xx
Great, quick delivery and quality product.
Great product at a reasonable price. Quick delivery too.
Always super quick postage and very impressed with the toothbrush heads
Great service Speedy delivery And recycles the old toothbrush heads From brushed Just great
Sent the wrong product. Have been in communication with customer service for over a week without any confirmation that they are going to send me what I paid for! More interested in getting back the wrong product. Very disappointing.
Excellent service
Great service thank you!
Lovely products, quickly delivery in pretty packaging and friendly service 😊
Love the variety of products on offer, and have really enjoyed giving the gift cards as presents to friends who live far away from me!
Wearth London is rated 4.70 based on 2,252 reviews