Wearth London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
"Great sustainable products, fab selection and quick delivery. Perfect!"
"Good variety of ethical and sustainable products. Love the bamboo range!"
"I am pleased to have found plastic free make up. Excellent service with my order delivered promptly. I will use your company again."
"Great products, easy to order."
"Great products, great service. Will be trying a lot of their products, really happy so far."
"Love that everything from the products to the packaging is eco friendly/ecological !"
"Beautiful necklace and sweet packaging too!"
"Good to reduce plastic Sadly shampoo in metal bottles left my hair sticky and greasy"
"Wonderful service - really nice products."
"Absolutely love the website, the ethos and the service. The only issue I had was when ordering the toothbrushes - I tried to order one but several times it wouldn’t work, only with two for some reason. I didn’t see anything about a minimum order so I’m not sure what happened but I just ordered too. Some of the bristles have come out of that toothbrush but overall still good. The delivery times were good and delivery costs very reasonable considering each company send separately. I appreciated that. I have recommended the website to several friends. Would like more eco make up if that is possible in future. Ticks the box in terms of my values and what I was looking for (eco, vegan, natural etc)"
Thank you for your review and great to you are happy with our service and have recommended us to your friends! We will look into why the checkout wasn't working for you when ordering the single toothbrush as we do not have a minimum order.

Kind regards,

Imogen & Ed
"Good quality and attractively presented. Only quibble, it needs a fabric fold over the top to stop things (particularly the straw) from falling out."
"I ordered two items on Wearth and both of them exceeded my expectations. The quality was outstanding, they were shipped very quickly and communication was excellent. I would highly recommend to buy your sustainable items here!"
"Great toothpaste!"
"This is a great site, very happy."
"Efficient. Good product . I may suggest recyclable envelopes for packaging ."
"Fab website and service!"
"wonderful love it"
"Fantastic customer service, ring just as expected & fits perfectly. Quick response to emails, will definitely be purchasing again 💖Thankyou to Ed & Smoke & Ash x"
"Fantastic customer service"