Wearth London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
"How wonderful a company. I feel guilty for all the stupid bad toothbrushes I have bought in the past. Thank you for given us access to eco friendly everyday items that really make a difference. The toothbrush is just lovely to use and the tongue scraper is a revolution."
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Very happy with the fast efficient service I received for my recent purchases."
"Received my bamboo hairbrush promptly and I am very happy with the goods and service. I would have liked to have ordered some soap but it was all out of stock. This is not a criticism as it shows that this was a popular item!"
"I found exactly what I wanted and some little things that I didn't know I needed!"
"Products were good and i felt informed about the delivery of my products"
"All products worked and arrived in a good condition in a timely manner"
"Great products; quick delivery. Good all round!"
"V helpful"
"Thank you WEARTH for my beautiful Geometric Triangle Zero Waste Cutlery Set and Reusable Bamboo Coffee Cup order. Both arrived in good time and perfect condition, simply but well packaged. The bamboo cup is lovely and so lightweight which is great for carting about and the cutlery set is just as beautiful as the picture - so if you're thinking about getting one definitely treat yourself to one! Looking forward to my next purchase x"
Hi Gabrielle,

Thank you for your review, we are very happy to hear that you like your new zero waste cutlery set and coffee cup, thanks for shopping with us!

Kind regards,

Imogen & Ed
"Items arrived as ordered and quickly. Highly recommend."
"Though the products are great, I was shocked that every item I bought was delivered separately. Such a waste of cardboard/packaging and moreover carbon footprint delivering a parcel each time. Other than the delivery service, I was very impressed"
Hi Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are an online marketplace so all of our brands deliver direct to our customers, we make this very clear in the postage and packaging part of our product descriptions for all of our products and in our delivery information.

We chose a marketplace model for two reasons, firstly it allows us to have many different products making it easy for our customers to discover and buy from sustainable and ethical brands. Secondly we believe it to actually be more environmentally-friendly as the alternative would for us to to have a large warehouse which would require a lot of energy as well as the increased carbon footprint of all the brands sending us the products before we then send it to the customer. We are also more easily able to adjust to demand meaning that we do not buy any products which end up not being sold and end up going to waste as we tap into the brand's existing stock.

Kind regards,

Imogen & Ed
"Glad I stumbled across this online shop. Great site, great products."
"Brillaint service and brilliant quality."
"Fast delivery, lovely products and plastic-free postage packaging makes a nice change!"
"The company, service, packaging, accompanying letter, all super good but a little disappointed with the product as each one only seems to last for one use..."
"Fast delivery, lovely smelling soap. Will be back to try some different ones"
"I am passionate about sustainability and the war on plastic. It’s fantastic to see a company out there who seem to genuinely care about the world we live in without massively ripping off the consumer. Keep up the good work team and as more people discover you, the more the big guys will have to follow in your footsteps."
Thank you for your kind words about our company Helen, it really means a lot! Here's to another big year of becoming a more green world! Imogen & Ed x
"Great products, arrived on time"
"Really quick service, lots of choice on the website - thank you!"
"arrived in good time, all safe & sound. Love both the bottles I bought - thanks"
Wearth London is rated 4.82 based on 205 reviews