Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
Excellent product, very happy with the quality!
Absolutely loved the gift! It was beautifully presented and a perfect gift. Will be buying again!
Very quick and easy from browsing to delivery.
Excellent value for money.
Good response time, personal response which shows they care about their individual customers and their enquiries.
Beautiful necklace - the little moon I have is perfect
Good product, as described. Particularly liked the eco ethics.
I love the wide options of items and how the website is laid out
The website is filled with a wide range of amazing eco friendly products, it was easy to navigate and pay, and the service was quick and beautifully packaged
Prices and selection is really good, I have compared this site to several others and always feel I'm getting best value for money. It's always got lots of info so I know what kind of product I'm getting, how it's made, what its sustainable practices are. Fast delivery with paper packaging too. Big fan/
Wearth is like a breath of fresh air. I am able to source a wide range of products that are ethically and sustainably sourced with plastic-free packaging. Wearth has become my first go-to place for toiletries and other on-line shopping, Thank you.
Great product and service. I purchased the small cube silver earrings for my daughter and had been looking for this size cube for a while. They are perfect, and my daughter was thrilled to receive them. They were beautifully wrapped and arrived quickly. Thank you.
Easy to use website. Quick delivery and quality products. Fab all round!
I love the company and the ideas, sadly the product i bought, whilst a fab idea, didn't really work. I bought a shower puff but it does not produce bubbles with shower gel and when holding it screws up into a ball and is too firm and very difficult to wash with. Its recommended that soap bars are better but i dont like them.
Ordering was easy, packaging was recyclable and delivery was quick.
Good service
Really pleased with the products I have received from Wreath, as I move away from plastic based and to more sustainable 'stuff'
I love using Wearth. The description of products is spot on and the packages are always considered in regards to minimal waste! :) I consider myself to now use Wearth regularly.
Great selection of products
Love it !
My earrings arrived promptly - they were beautifully presented
I purchased the reusable washing up pads and reusable make up remover pads. Great products! It’s already made such a difference in the amount of products we throw out each week. They come up great in the washing machine, very happy customer!
Wearth London is rated 4.82 based on 775 reviews