Wearth London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
"Really nice mix of products which arrive as described. As they are individual brands, they do get delivered separately."
"Arrived quickly, not over packaged! Lovely range of products too."
"The diffusers smell fantastic I was not sure at first but they give real character to each room they are placed in, and do not smell artificial, there was minimal plastic packaging, the delivery time could have been better but overall I am pleased."
"Order arrived promptly and with a free gift"
"Good quality items, quick delivery"
"Love them!"
"This is the first time I have used Wearth,but it won't be the last. Lovely source of all sorts of Good Things."
"Fast service and beautiful products. Thank you."
"Great products and really friendly service!"
"Lovely ethical company"
"Great company, fantastic set of products, just what I was looking for! Love the soap on ropes, biodegradable floss sticks, bamboo cutlery sets. I will be returning for Christmas shopping too. Very responsive company on facebook also, they answered all my ordering and product queries immediately! These guys are the way forward"
"Wearth has a very good range of different products available on it's site. I particularly like the environmentally responsible and sustainable aspect of the company and it's suppliers, for me this is crucially important! The site itself is very easy to navigate, products are shown clearly and are presented in an attractive way. The ordering/payment process is easy and quick. On arrival the products were very well packaged and were lovely. A very satisfactory process all round! I would definitely recommend Wearth and will be using them again for future purchases!"
"Excellent earth-friendly product and great service"
"Pleased with the product and with the speed with which it arrived"
"I’m not sure how I found the wearth website but I’m glad I did. The products sold seem well curated by their buyers and are perfect if you are looking for sustainable, ethical products. My order was received promptly, I had update emails from wearth and overall I think this is a place I’d shop again."
"Lovely product. Fast delivery"
"Good product range, fair pricing, delivered in good condition as on time."
"I recently purchased candles and a reed diffuser from Wearth as a gift. I received them in time and they were all packaged nicely with minimal packaging waste. I was very happy with the products themselves and will be buying more as christmas presents!"
"Beautiful products! Perfect for starting the zero waste lifestyle!!"
"Really chuffed with the bag we bought. Great quality and fast delivery!"
Wearth London is rated 4.83 based on 121 reviews