Wearth London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
"Excellent service. Next day delivery. Lovely recyclable packaging. My purchases were of excellent quality! I shall definitely be using Wearth London again!"
"Great delivery and product. Would recommend"
"Nice products and good online shopping experience"
"Great store for zero waste and ethical lifestyle products."
"Lovely website with a nice range of UK made products! Delivery was quick and the beauty gift set from Soap Daze was exactly what I was looking for."
Mrs Helen Scott
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product (steel lunchbox) in smart paper/cardboard packaging, great design, prompt service. Liked the humour, stories (and people) behind each product. Tackling pollution with great design is the way forward!"
"I love the careful and small selection of items you have put together from all different sections!"
"Ace products with wonderful service ... high recommended ..."
Amy Stretch
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with range of products, and choice to have plastic free packaging, very happy with products received"
Louise Schneider
Verified Buyer
"I love the whole idea and mentality that stands behind it. It's great to be able to buy things that don't contradict your beliefs. You also weren't afraid to help me, there were no complications at all and I received what I ordered."
Clive Davies
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products in a sustainable and ethical context good value and well presented"
Emily Jesson
Verified Buyer
"I would recommend this website to anyone. Great quality of products at a fair price. Transparency on whether vegan or low waste. The people running the site are friendly, understanding and efficient!"
"Excellent products and easy to use on line shopping experience. Would recommend to those who want to shop in a way that combines assured quality as well as being environmentally conscious."
Emma Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"I love the fact you can shop based on your ethical views and that there us a wide value of products."
"Great packaging, all eco friendly and recyclable. Made the perfect gift."
"Purchased an awesome bowl from Wearth. Arrived promptly and well packed, it was great that all the packing was sustainable too. It now sits pride of place on our mantle!"
Natalia Herrera
Verified Buyer
"It was a great experience. Easy navigation and the buying process was also very easy. I love all the products and love the ethos of the company."
"Wonderful Soap Daze Soap On Rope. Very impressed by the soaps which were bought for presents. The customer service I received from Wearth London was absolutely perfect. Lovely, stylish, earth conscious product ranges."
Wearth London is rated 4.83 based on 18 reviews