Wearth London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wearth London
Read Wearth London Reviews
Great to have a huge selection of sustainable, eco friendly products all in one place
Soap is terrific! Great personal touch with the compliment card that comes with the soap. So good, I am ordering more. ❤️
Excellent selection of products. Fast delivery!
Great product works really well!
Amazing site, I am just beginning my journey to low waste living and Wearth London make it so easy to switch my products to ethical alternatives.
Love my new hair brush!
Good hair ties
Very fast shipping, I’m very happy with biodegradable phone case.
The soap I ordered came beautifully packaged, smells great and lasts a long time. Plus they included a free ‘sample’ which was almost as big as a whole bar!
Love love love my eco and vegan products! Delivery was great as well.
Delivery was really quick. I love the range of products they stock and I’m looking forward to purchasing from again.
Great sustainable product. Great quality. Fast delivery.
Beautiful products with beautiful ethics
Love every item! Such a good range to choose from
Easy to use site, fast delivery, good range of products.
Great selection of products & brands
Absolutely love the Milly & Sissy handwashes, they smell great and love that they are so eco friendly - compostable, plastic-free packaging and reduced emissions from transit due to the products being liquid free. I'll definitely be buying again. Wearth has a great range of sustainable products and has become a go-to every time I'm looking for a sustainable alternative to my household products.
I ordered samples of foundation as I wasnt sure what shade. Arrived quickly, with no excess packaging and I love the product.
I love the range of soaps, it's great to escape plastic and return to using real soap! excellent service & good communication!
Great products and I cannot wait to try them. I ordered an airpods case, reuseable pads, cotton shower puff and Bamboo Fibre Lunchbox (although I am waiting to receive this). The reuseable pads are so soft and I love the colour of the cotton shower puff although it is slightly smaller than I thought it would be. The airpods are great it is the second pair that I am ordering. I also love that there is no plastic packaging.
Wearth London is rated 4.81 based on 917 reviews