Wearth London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wearth London
"An excellent service and the perfect place to find all your sustainable goods. The website is clearly designed and very easy to navigate and the process from start to finish was very efficient. Thank you Wearth for helping to save the planet, one purchase at a time!"
"Simple and easy to purchase. Lovely range of products, delivered quickly in minimal eco packaging."
"I love wearth and keep coming back to order. One improvement would be product specific reviews."
"I love the range of products they offer as well as the prices of them all? I'm glad I've found a company who really wants to make a difference on the plastic problem we all know. I would definitely buy from Wearth London again because of their fantastic customer service as I had a question about a perdicular product and got a reply almost instantly as well as getting a useful reply in the late hours of the day (10-11pm) which was a real surprise. Thank you WEARTH LONDON!"
"Nice website, good communications."
"Easy purchase and fast delivery"
"My friend loved her cuff bangle made of recycled silver and I felt I'd minimised the environmental impact of her birthday gift. Would definitely recommend Wearth."
"Very easy site to navigate with a good selection of products to suit every need and budget. Very happy with my purchase and would buy again from Wearth London."
"I think writing an Hans written note was a perfect touch , when you order anything online you don’t get that and it was written to me with my name on it ...perfect ."
"Excellent! Quick delivery, beautiful items and splendid packaging. Thank you 😀"
"It’s so refreshing to see a website dedicated to sharing creative and inspiring products designed with such an eco-conscious ethos!"
"Shipping was very fast and efficient, and both the laundry liquid and fabric conditioner work really well!"
"Excellent choice of products, reasonably priced given the longevity and quality. Will definitely shop here again and have recommended to people."
"Purchase Wak up the copper flask, the product is not pure copper the cap is chipped away revealing this and the cap does not screw on properly, its a nuisance."
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the quality of the bottle that you have purchased. We have passed on this feedback to the brand for us to ensure this quality issue does not happen again. You can also return the bottle for a full refund, you can request this via email.

Kind regards,

Imogen & Ed
"Fantastic service! 11/10"
"Bought for my daughter-in-law who was delighted with product. Am going to order some for my grand-daughters."
"Good service. All revocable packaging."
"Excellent service and products!"
"Good range of products."
"Consistently great delivery and a fun product range!"
Wearth London is rated 4.82 based on 639 reviews