Wealthify Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wealthify
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Wealthify Reviews

About Wealthify:

Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

support@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

Tell us how Wealthify made you happy
Easy to use.
Easy to set up and excellent results so far.
Wealthify have made my investment grow really well in the two months that the account was opened. They have kept in constant contact, informing me of any changes in strategy due to changes in the marketplace. I am very pleased, thank you.
Nice simple system to help decide the amount of risk I'm prepared to take. Good app which allows me to see how the account is performing on a daily basis as well as where the money is being invested.
very easy to deal with
No further comment.
I never realised investing could be made so simple and accessible. Wealthify has changed my outlook on saving.
It very easy to use especially with their new update.Their staffs are also quick in responding to your enquires usually within a day.
Easy to use website. I particularly like all the graphs that make it easy to monitor how well your investments are doing over time. Happy customer.
Very simple and easy to use
Easy to use and great customer support
Simple and easy to invest
All the information you need is easy to access and understand. Quick to respond to queries.
Very easy to use, excellent communication
Very easy to use and set up. Lovely interface and helpful blog full of advice. Low cost fees and quick communication from the support team. I also like the fact it’s not based in London.
Dealt with my enquiries. Satisfactorily
Good simple online setup. Easy to understand communications and decision making. Easy to set investment goals and styles. Perfect layman’s start in shares ISAs
I like the app and the simplicity of it all. It makes investing easy and interesting.
Wealthify were very helpful in setting up my account as I had some issues on my end. All solved and now happily invested
Good returns compared to other robo-advisors, however, fees are a bit steeper. Very intuitive user interfsce
Wealthify is rated 4.32 based on 348 reviews