Weald Removals & Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Weald Removals & Storage
Read Weald Removals & Storage  Reviews
I so appreciated the kind and understanding Wendy who kept in touch with me on a weekly basis while I was going through this moving trauma.
Then Luke and his team of happy Men were so kind and helpful and made the actual move seem so easy, nothing was too much trouble .
I would definitely recommend them to all my friends, I was totally happy with their service.
The 3 guys that moved us were hard working...brilliant at their job..helpfull and just nice guys to be around....
Thank you to all 3 of them..
The move went really well..
Went the extra mile couldn't of asked for a better service. Well done.
Friendly and very efficient. Ate a lot of chocolate biscuits. Would highly recommend.
Fantastic service. Made our move completely stress free. Thank you
Hi, Your whole service from booking to moving was superb,the whole team were more than helpful.The two guys who moved us were brilliant and made a stressful day flow so smoothly.Myself and my wife would certainly recommend your service.Thank you so much
The service we received was absolutely brilliant and very professional. We would highly recommend Weald removals to anyone moving addresses.
Friendly and efficient, especially considering the sub zero temperatures. We were moving out of an old cottage with tight spaces and narrow entrances but there were no issues at all. Would def recommend
Great guys, great service and made it all easy for us. These guys work hard so thanks for all you done.
Amazing price as well!!
Luke and his team where very prompt efficient and hard working. Whilst every thing else about our move to Cornwall seem an expensive struggle. I can honestly say Wealden removals where not. I will be recommending them to family and friends. Great service and pleasure to do business with.
Ant and Jane
Brillant service, would use them again.
Friendly efficient staff. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Good approach good staff reasonable charges
2 very polite & professional young men, nothing was too much trouble, even after a long drive form Kent to Derbyshire.
I would totally recommend using this company, the men were extremely friendly, they worked hard, in fact they didn't stop. Everything was moved and put exactly where I requested. Weald Removals relieved my stress totally, they were brilliant even arrived early.
A first class efficient service from profesional
The 3 guys were prompt, friendly and speedy. They were very careful to cover the flooring throughout the house and took care of all my possessions and ensured they had taken everything I wanted moving.
We highly recommend Weald Removals. Luke and his team have been fantastic. Our move went very smoothly! Thank you Luke.
Good, friendly, reliable service. Workers get job done as quickly and as efficiently as possible and like to have a laugh while getting the job done
“The team at Weald removals were hardworking and friendly and made the move go very smoothly.
I would highly recommend using this company to anyone moving house.”
Weald Removals & Storage is rated 4.73 based on 49 reviews