Weald Removals & Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Weald Removals & Storage
"We highly recommend Weald Removals. Luke and his team have been fantastic. Our move went very smoothly! Thank you Luke."
"Good, friendly, reliable service. Workers get job done as quickly and as efficiently as possible and like to have a laugh while getting the job done"
"“The team at Weald removals were hardworking and friendly and made the move go very smoothly. I would highly recommend using this company to anyone moving house.”"
"We contacted Weald Removals at quite short notice - and then changed the date at even shorter notice. Weald Removals took it all in their stride. Their visit was brief and reassuring, their quote was prompt and very competitive indeed, and their team was both hard-working and good company during what is always a challenging experience. They get top marks from me. I would use them again without a second thought, and I warmly recommend them to anyone contemplating a move."
"We received very good service from the team. They turned up on time, loaded the vans quickly and efficiently, and then drove 225 miles to our new home where they off-loaded - and all in one day! And not a single thing was damaged. Friendly, efficient and hard-working sums them up. I can thoroughly recommend Weald."
"The two Removals lads that turned up to help with our move. Where more than happy to go beyond and above. Nothing was to much trouble for me to do. I would 100% recommend Weald Removals.."
"Absolutely amazing service! Cannot praise the men that helped with my move at very short notice after being letdown by another service!"
"We have moved many many times and Weald Remivaks and Storage have been the best by far. Erin was so timely, polite, super efficient and organised, as were his team who joined him to load the truck and off-load at our new home. A really smooth and brilliant service. Thank you."
"Great service, and very helpful nothing was a problem, would definitely use again"
"Steve & Josh were excellent, hard working and friendly. A credit to your company."
"Very efficient , friendly and hard working. Did a very good job for me . Would highly recommend."
"Weald removals have been great from start to finish. Everyone has been really helpful and couldn't have done any more for us. Steve and Josh were great on moving day nothing was too much to ask for. Thank you, we would definitely recommend Weald removals."
"Guys were fantastic nothing to much trouble not the easiest of days but the team made a stressfull day very straightforward and easy. Thanks again guys will definitely recommend"
"Great guys, worked so hard without any issues. Highly recommended and will not hesitate for repeat business. Thank you so much."
"was very satisified with the 2guys who were very helpful and would reccomend your company to my friends and work mates thank you again mr lf tobin"
"Prompt courteous and made the move go very smoothly. Stock up with tea and coffee though!! Lol Would definitely recommend."
"Absolutely amazing! Would definitely recommend. The guys were brilliant, so helpful and friendly. The move went smoothly with no problems. Thank you very much!"
"They arrived promptly, were efficient and careful with our possessions but were supportive on a stressful day."
"Lovely people. Made the move stress free. Calm and friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend."
"fantastic service from start to finish. very quick at loading up and unloading. even asking if we needed any thing moved to another area. if you are moving soon would highly recommend. anthony"
Weald Removals & Storage is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews