Weald Removals & Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Weald Removals & Storage
"The two Removals lads that turned up to help with our move. Where more than happy to go beyond and above. Nothing was to much trouble for me to do. I would 100% recommend Weald Removals.."
Jane Darcy
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely amazing service! Cannot praise the men that helped with my move at very short notice after being letdown by another service!"
"We have moved many many times and Weald Remivaks and Storage have been the best by far. Erin was so timely, polite, super efficient and organised, as were his team who joined him to load the truck and off-load at our new home. A really smooth and brilliant service. Thank you."
Darren Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Great service, and very helpful nothing was a problem, would definitely use again"
John Gouldsmith
Verified Buyer
"Steve & Josh were excellent, hard working and friendly. A credit to your company."
"Very efficient , friendly and hard working. Did a very good job for me . Would highly recommend."
"Weald removals have been great from start to finish. Everyone has been really helpful and couldn't have done any more for us. Steve and Josh were great on moving day nothing was too much to ask for. Thank you, we would definitely recommend Weald removals."
"Guys were fantastic nothing to much trouble not the easiest of days but the team made a stressfull day very straightforward and easy. Thanks again guys will definitely recommend"
"Great guys, worked so hard without any issues. Highly recommended and will not hesitate for repeat business. Thank you so much."
Francis Tobin
Verified Buyer
"was very satisified with the 2guys who were very helpful and would reccomend your company to my friends and work mates thank you again mr lf tobin"
David Harris
Verified Buyer
"Prompt courteous and made the move go very smoothly. Stock up with tea and coffee though!! Lol Would definitely recommend."
Michaela Logan
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely amazing! Would definitely recommend. The guys were brilliant, so helpful and friendly. The move went smoothly with no problems. Thank you very much!"
"They arrived promptly, were efficient and careful with our possessions but were supportive on a stressful day."
"Lovely people. Made the move stress free. Calm and friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend."
Anthony Clayton
Verified Buyer
"fantastic service from start to finish. very quick at loading up and unloading. even asking if we needed any thing moved to another area. if you are moving soon would highly recommend. anthony"
Stephen Johnson
Verified Buyer
"We accepted the quote based on the friendliness and flexibilty Wendy and Luke showed. On moving day however we were rather dissapointed that only one mover arrived on time and that he basically had to do all the work to load the van, this included carrying my sofa, king size bed and all my drawers and tables. His name was Darren I belive. Darren was extremely friendly, helpful and polite. Darren didn't complain once about having to do all the work and he did it all to the best of his ability in a preffesional manner. I feel that not having the other mover there though was extremely unfair to Darren and to myself. For Darren it meant trying to ensure I was happy with the move and situation and for me it meant that the move would take longer and I felt obliged as a person to help Darren with a few things. I would happily recommend Weald again, provided Darren is the lead mover on the day."
Mathew Laycock
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy, great communication and excellent service delivery, would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent in every way possible - thank you"
Rhona Green
Verified Buyer
"An excellent service received from the moment they came to quote until they settled my Mum in her new home. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They deserve to do well."
Michelle Butler
Verified Buyer
"Good removals quick and fast very polite will use them again and highly recommended miss m butler"
Weald Removals & Storage is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews