we-save.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend we-save.co.uk

02088644065

info@we-save.co.uk

30 - 32,Woodend Gardens,Northolt,Middlesex

How would you rate we-save.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Peaksons Properties Ltd
Verified Buyer
"We worked together and managed to find a solution for our problems."
"We've been with We-Save for a while. They did save us over a £1000 a year on our IT/Telephone contracts. Very professional and always ready to help. Plus 5 star rating."
"The service is good, overall very satisfied"
"Saved us a huge amount of money, excellent customer service and continued support. Top notch."
Dean Parsons
Verified Reviewer
"Have been with them for years always a very god service and have made me some great savings"
"Been dealing with We Save on both my business, saved alot of money and service has been outstanding"
Richard Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Luke, Thank you to you and your team for all the help and advice and smooth turnaround to our new suppliers."
Thank you Richard, we value your business and hope to continue providing you with a great service for the many years to come.
Karen Garner
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic professional service! Always there looking to provide value to my company! Thank you to all at We Save and I look forward to working with you for many years to come!"
Adonia Callidora
Verified Buyer
"Best decision I have made for my business. I am able to get hold of someone within the business 24/7 and be put through to whoever I need to speak to immediately or within the exact time frame that they give me. They call back when they say they will and most importantly they all speak fluent English which is a major change from BT."
"We Save cut my energy bill by 40%. Very happy with We Save."
Thomas Taylor
Verified Buyer
"The best company that I have signed up with for my business. Very reliable and are able to check straight away my broadband line status when I have had issues. Saved my business on average £1500 every year for the past 3 years! Would recommend to anyone who wants a reliable and trustworthy service for their business."
Francesca Diagz
Verified Buyer
"I recently moved my business to another site and was able to set up all my equipment that We Save had provided me in my old office to my new one by the time the new office opened. I was very happy with their efficiency."
Jakor Kumar
Verified Buyer
"Couldnt be happier with We Save. Their telephone system is good and works as they had promised. Their call schedule is reliable and they set up everything for me."
Aram Chakma
Verified Buyer
"Amazing Service. Found We Save when i typed in cheap telecom systems on Google and found their amazing bronze, silver and gold offer on their website and at first I didn't believe they would actually provide all the apple gadgets that are stated in the Gold package but I received them all within the first week of receiving all my services."
Sebastian Coleman
Verified Buyer
"We Save Fibre Optic Broadband is amazing! Up to 80Mbps speed as they had promised. We Save are very reliable and honest."
Humphrey Kaya
Verified Buyer
"The price is exactly as they promised and it is so easy to get through to who i need to speak to in the different departments."
Akim Guliyer
Verified Buyer
"My terminal broke with Worldpay and at the same time I was in contact with We Save and they were able to send me out a terminal in 3 days and I was able to start taking payments straight away again which I was so grateful for because I was losing out on so much money. Thanks We Save."
Stacy Lowes
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with We Save. They installed a new telephone system which means i never miss any of my customers that call me on busy days. Also they were able to save me £2000 last year on my other business services which means I don't have to shop around anymore."
we-save.co.uk is rated 4.78 based on 18 reviews