Wax London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wax London
High quality clothing. Super quick shipping
Great brand, quality of clothes is brilliant their sales are always generous!
Excellent rain coat. Had my eye on this since the first version was released a few years ago when I spotted it in a department store. The small size is a good fit. Coat is well cut with good detailing. Excellent product
I've ordered a Merino wool jumper from Wax. It arrived in excellent conditions and quality is amazing, I couldn't be any happier!
So happy with the quality of the shirt I purchased, but had a bit of delay with the shipper they used. I eventually received my purchase
Great guys! Love the range and sales service (both for sales and returns) works well. Highly recommended.
A unique item with great detail
Made in LONDON!!!!!
First purchase an over shirt.
Absolute top quality.
Web site great to navigate.
Colour range so refreshingly fresh. Comms and delivery spot on.
My go to brand now.
Excellent clothing as always. Quality materials, well-made and in interesting and unique fabrics.
Friendly service.
good customer service and products
Beaux habits, bien coupés !
I'm really pleased with the scarf I have just purchased. Great quality and service. Thank you
Good Quality Products, Large is a bit smaller than I'm used to so maybe order a size bigger especially for a baggier fit. In general quick delivery and very happy with the quality of the product, would definitely purchase from Wax again.
Great product . Great delivery
Great service and quality.
Bought a big cord whiting shirt in medium, having previously bought another whiting shirt a little while before and really liked it. Like the shirt again, but for some reason it is a slightly smaller fit, tighter cuffs and slightly shorter sleeves. Shame about this inconsistency in sizing. I was tempted to return for a large but feared that would be too much the other way so have kept it as still wearable, but otherwise would have been 5 star.
Great quality and service, but sizes are made small in my opinion
Great jacket for all seasons
Hi I have returned this product due to being unsuitable and have had no response from anyone. I would like a refund
I've just found Wax London, but I'll be buying all my trousers and sweatshirts from here now. The comfort of both the trousers and sweatshirts are amazing. Fast delivery and lovely CS to boot.
Wax London is rated 4.47 based on 466 reviews