Waveney River Centre Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Waveney River Centre
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Jenny Andrews
"Beautiful location with excellent lodges and facilities"
K M Glencross
"Love this place, I had an unfortunate accident on my way into the park and hit the kerb and completely destroyed one side of my motor mover, luckily they had a great team of engineers who took the time to put things right the reception staff where super to. After putting our caravan right and going the extra mile to help us we went on to have a great holiday, it was an amazing place and we had a superb holiday there, free swimming pool, free games room an amazing pub and a shop on site, my only problem was there is no cash machine there. That aside it’s got amazing views and a great park for kids and lots of great walks and lots of stuff for everyone and all ages. Thank for making our holiday a great one."
David Grace
"Well.. What a lovely weekend we have just had at Waveney River Centre. It poured with rain all weekend but mattered not a jot! Fabulous site with attentive friendly staff in a stunning location. Thanks we will be back xx"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Fantastic time, just chilled out after Xmas. Extremely friendly staff, lodge immaculately clean,food second to none. We have even spoilt ourselves with a massage every week, absolute heaven!! We would love to come back for summer sun. Thank you"
Thanks so much for a great review! We're glad you had such a nice time, and look forward to seeing you again!
"We turned up and found no electricity in the whole place , we struggle to get water as there was no tap on our motor home pitch The barman refused to take our cash because the till was electric! We found another place and phoned for a refund And you haven’t Evan phoned us back ! So you have charged us for not staying ! This place is not fit for purpose ! Regards Paul Drew"
Sorry that you arrived in the middle of a power cut Paul. The power went off without warning in the whole area. Despite numerous promises to get the power back on before tea time, UK Power Networks finally had to bring generators in the middle of the night. This really was not our fault. The reason there was no tap on your pitch was that you didn't book a pitch with a tap - we have fully serviced pitches (electric, water, grey waste, TV) and non-serviced (electric only - when we don't have a power cut, of course). You booked one of the latter. There's nothing on the booking to indicate that you departed early, which means that you left without telling us; if you telephoned as you said then I can only apologise for not calling you back, but I can't find your mobile number in our call log. You seem to have based your entire review of our Park on the fact that the village had a power cut!
"I had a phone call at 3.15 pm on the day that I was due to arrive (4th May) to inform me that the lodge I had booked had no water or electric. They were unable to provide an alternative lodge at Waveney River Centre. This was not acceptable, very inconvenient and upsetting."
We were extremely sorry that your booking with us had to be cancelled at the last minute. What actually happened was that the boiler broke down without warning on the Friday of the bank holiday weekend, the fan had seized and it wasn't possible to get another one until Tuesday - which would have left you without heating over the whole weekend. With it being a bank holiday, we were fully booked and there was absolutely nothing we could do other than ask Hoseasons to try to find you alternative accommodation elsewhere. I hope you can understand that these events, whilst extremely inconvenient for everyone, are unpredictable and beyond anybody's control. I would have hoped that we would have been able to offer you a future holiday at a reduced rate as a sorry, rather than receive a negative review. Thank you anyway for trying to book with us.
Waveney River Centre is rated 4.34 based on 916 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access