Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Excellent received our wave spa a few months ago but it took time to get the area prepared to house it. We’ve been using it for 3 weeks now and just love sharing it with the family. I personally find it relaxing, my husband is benefiting from the bubbles in his sore neck and back and the younger family members love having a glass of bubbles while relaxing and enjoying the spa bubbles with their partners. All in all great fun for the whole family. Looking forward to using it throughout the winter months.
Great , quick delivery( next day), very good prices
Extremely prompt delivery on each occasion, thank you.
Excellent product and excellent service. Pre order and it came early.
Great wee hot tub and products to spoil yourselves When there’s nowhere to go get a hot tub and relax outside in all weathers ! Like going in holiday every day
Quantity product delivered promptly
Super fast delivery, great. Thank you
Our order was delivered very quick and was all accounted for.
Just waiting now on our pre-ordered hot tub to arrive in February :)
Ok, there is NO way I can put 6 people in my 6 man hot tub, but I knew that when I ordered it. But this thing has run flawlessly for 2 months now. 102F is the hotest it will get, so if you are wanting 103 or 104 you're out of luck, but let's be fair here, 102 is the recommended temp for a spa. It will lose 4 degrees in cold weather in the 30 mins. We keep it covered when not in use and it's maintained it's water level well and is easy to keep the chemicals up on. My wife and I LOVE this purchase. No leaks, and no problems with the pump/heater.
Great price ,prompt arrival, even better with code discount
Highly recommend as I've bought many hot tub accessories plus my original Atlantic Plus hottie tub ....superb fun
Love the hot tub but inadvertently signed to receive starter packs I never wanted. Sneaky in my view. They said they would stop it but continued to send the packs.
Great service.. pleasure to order from.. love the spa and fast delivery on filters
I could not be happier. Despite the long wait for delivery due to the Covid pandemic my hot tub arrived on the date originally promised 5 months prior. The tub itself has been excellent. The construction is so much better than the Lay Z Spa one we replaced with it. The initial setup was straight forward and the online videos a great help in planning everything prior to delivery. I had one slight problem when the tub arrived which required a small component to be replaced but this didn't prevent us from using the tub. A quick email to Customer Service and the replacement was dispatched the following day. We have already had many happy hours enjoying the tub and expect this to continue for years to come. Great product, great service and honest communications, what more could we want :-)
Got the Atlantic 6 person tub, not disapointed and well woth the money. Kept in touch with pre order dates. I took delivery of my products a week early. Very pleased and will use the xompany again in the future
I have had this spar since June 2020. The whole family love it. Best buy.
Very good after sales service. My wife threw out the 3 black hose by accident. Emailed these guys asking for new ones offered to pay for them, they sent them free of charge. Could not beat it.
Very good service and the website was easy to follow.
Been kept in the loop about my delivery and the extras I ordered have already be delivered.
We absolutely love our spa, and although there was a minor issue with it, Eliza their customer support rep was fantastic in assisting us, and is a credit to the company

Highly recommend these guys
Quick service especially in a pandemic. Quality product. Really improved with inflatable lid which keeps heat in. December 2020 and I’m still using it
Good service, quick delivery. Have had numerous products including inflatable hot tub and chemicals, value for money
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,650 reviews