Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Absolutely fantastic. Well worth the money & the wait. Highly recommended
My hot tub was delivered week before the due date Wave Direct kept me informed with updates
It was a long time coming but now it’s here it looks great easy to assemble. Having fun using it.
Great delivery and excellent communication! Why go anywhere else?!
Spa arrived earlier then expected, kept up to date throughout. Excellent service :) cant wait to get it out the box
There was quite a wait foe delivery, but I guess that was because of COVID-19. Wave kept me informed regarding delivery. Pool arrived more or less on time, easy set up. Very πŸ˜ƒ
I received my spa 3 weeks early. Very good service
Delivered exactly when they said they would, even though updates to my delivery said it could be delayed by up to a week due to COVID-19. Can't believe we waited so long to get a hot tub, love it, thanks WAVE 🍻😊
Wave Spas 5 star review on 7th August 2020
Had an inflation issue. Customer service replied within 3 days and after some discussion new tub on it's way within 5 days.
An excellent spa which come a month early in the end. Very pleased with it.
Fantastic Customer Service! Preordered our atlantic wave spa in May with estimated delivery of the middle of August. Regular emails reassured me that they were working through the preorder list. A lovely surprise to receive an email that our spa was being delivered early (July)! Fantastic quality spa for an amazing price! Thank you Wave Spa for being so efficient!
Sent an email telling you I had a missing filter and didn’t get any reply
The filter and filter housing are in the heater unit - Hope this helps - Team Wave
Ordered Atlantic Plus hot tub and was informed would arrive by mid August. Tub arrived 2 weeks earlier after some excellent services updates as to delivery details .
Used setup video which was simple to follow and informative, now enjoying the benefits of excellent service, information and product.
Many thanks to your team
Hot tub is great quality and have had good updates on my order. Only bad point would be the contact side as there is no telephone number if you need something urgent like I did you have to wait up to 48 hours for a response. Thankyou
not good they never answer your emails when u ask for a update on your order
Had my hot tub for a week now and I am so happy with my purchase. Well worth the wait. Due to current circumstances I was expecting delivery to be slightly delayed but to my surprise it came exactly on time and on the Saturday too!! Will be recommending Wave to anyone who is thinking of purchasing a hot tub.
Delivered on the date stated, quick response via email when I had a question. Family are loving it. Highly recommend. Thank you.
Have had my order l ordered back in May and not got my hot tub have been emailing the company a good few times and know reply at all not good
Pre Ordered our Wave Spa for delivery on 1st August... Delivered on 31st July πŸ˜€ Good updates via email regarding delivery.

Set up was quick and easy. Thought thr filter and filter housing was omitted from the packaging but a quick 'chat' via the online chat option soon explained that they were in the 'egg' in the front compartment !!!

Took 15 hrs to heat firat time but its perfect πŸ˜€

Also ordered chemicals last week and they got delivered within 2 days... Yet agin good communication via Wave and Courier.. Would recommend *****
Very happy with the spa, the setup was very straight forward and quick. The heat up rates and fill rates are as suggested. Only used a couple of times but so far so good. My only concern, is the dimensions specified, my particular hot tub was lower in height by 5cm, the overal width is less by 7cm which caused me a small issue due to sinking into the decking and cutting my hole based on dimensions specified prior to the tub arriving.
Wave Spas is rated 4.64 based on 971 reviews