Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Couple of issue which customer service have sorted promptly, price is very reasonable for the product, overall i am very pleased with the product, thank you to the customer service team for getging things sorted
Had a couple of issues which customer service helped with promptly, price os very good for the spas and overall happy with product and service
Fantastic service and the inflatable lid I bought is better quality than the original (lazyspa New York)
Excellent products and excellent service, my goods arrived in 2 days.
Excellent quality.
I just wanted to say what amazing customer service we've had from WAVE. After contacting customer services about a noisy pump, I contacted wave. From reporting the problem, within 10 days it had been collected, repaired and returned. Happy House all round, now we can't wait to get the hot tub set up for Christmas. Thank you jess for your great customer service.
From my original order for my hot tub, despite the amazingly difficult trading conditions, communication has been spot on. A couple of minor issues resolved very quickly. Subsequent order for consumables, etc. always delivered on time with no issues. Excellent service thus far. Keep it up :-)
I have had my wave tub since July, and I absolutely love it. Its very comfortable and spacious and I love going in on a night, for an hr just to wind down, with a glass or 2 of wine, best purchase made so far this year.... Thanks wave for my tub
Wave Spas 5 star review on 17th December 2020
Received order very quickly, great service.
Absolutely amazing service from wavespa. We have just purchased a second spa as a present to our parents, we thought it wasn't going to arrive until February and it was with us in a fortnight. I would 100% rate this company. I have nothing but good things to say.
Jess at Wave Spa's was more than helpful today with VERY quick replies and even sent the spare part I required free of charge! Thank you Jess and would recommend Wave Spa's for both product and customer service quality.
Excellent received our wave spa a few months ago but it took time to get the area prepared to house it. We’ve been using it for 3 weeks now and just love sharing it with the family. I personally find it relaxing, my husband is benefiting from the bubbles in his sore neck and back and the younger family members love having a glass of bubbles while relaxing and enjoying the spa bubbles with their partners. All in all great fun for the whole family. Looking forward to using it throughout the winter months.
Great , quick delivery( next day), very good prices
Extremely prompt delivery on each occasion, thank you.
Excellent product and excellent service. Pre order and it came early.
Great wee hot tub and products to spoil yourselves When there’s nowhere to go get a hot tub and relax outside in all weathers ! Like going in holiday every day
Quantity product delivered promptly
Super fast delivery, great. Thank you
Our order was delivered very quick and was all accounted for.
Just waiting now on our pre-ordered hot tub to arrive in February :)
Ok, there is NO way I can put 6 people in my 6 man hot tub, but I knew that when I ordered it. But this thing has run flawlessly for 2 months now. 102F is the hotest it will get, so if you are wanting 103 or 104 you're out of luck, but let's be fair here, 102 is the recommended temp for a spa. It will lose 4 degrees in cold weather in the 30 mins. We keep it covered when not in use and it's maintained it's water level well and is easy to keep the chemicals up on. My wife and I LOVE this purchase. No leaks, and no problems with the pump/heater.
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,641 reviews