Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wrote a review a few days ago explaining my problem with Wavedirect and my hope that I would receive the customer service that a customer that paid in full for the order that they placed in May and had to wait until August to take delivery. So far that service has NOT happened, I have sent pictures of the leak in my spa twice but have not heard from them, they state that they will get back in contact with you within 48 hours, don’t count on that. I am loosing faith that my problem is going to be resolved and I will be left with a spa not fit for purpose as it won’t hold water and be out of pocket by £300.00. Future buyers beware!!!
The hot tub we ordered arrived 5 days late and was faulty. There was a hole in the tub that we discovered on the first setup so we were unable to use at all. Still awaiting a reply after using wave assist and submitting emails. There is no telephone number to contact to discuss any issues with the company. Very poor customer service and a very disappointed customer and family who after waiting 3 months for the tub to arrive are still unable to use it or make contact with anyone to discuss. I would be really grateful if someone could contact me to restore my faith in this company. My number is 07764 499147.
Second review left for the company. Order placed on 7th July, for delivery on 31st July. 10 days later and Order Still not received and DPD have not even received the package, though wave claim that it left their warehouse on the 6th August with next day delivery paid for. After several emails ignored, customer service assured me I would receive the parcel by the end of last week but nothing has materialised. Shocking customer service and would never purchase from again!
Be aware that once ordered anything from wave you will have no more control on when and where your orders are, its a nightmare.
Had less than a week and stopped working. Emailed everyday and still had no reply. No telephone number. Customer service non existent.
I am sorry to hear that your hot tub is not working. I would like to try and get this rectified for you as soon as possible. Please can you email me at customerfeedback@wavedirect.co.uk and I would be more than happy to assist. Kind Regards, Becca
Regret buying from wave, hot tub arrived and leaks and looked like it had been used, no option to call and they do not reply to e-mails. Steak clear
Dear Tracie,

All our spas are brand new and should never leak, please contact customerfeedback@wavedirect.co.uk and we will help with any issues.
not good they never answer your emails when u ask for a update on your order
Have had my order l ordered back in May and not got my hot tub have been emailing the company a good few times and know reply at all not good
Had pool Thursday put it up today and its leaking out of the drain plug underneath the pool what a joke.
And with no phone number to call to sort things out it poor.
Been 2 days trying to patch up the leak as an engineer I think I cracked it. Might have done it now.
Being a secretary of a organisation throughout the world I will tell everyone that I know not to buy from wave as the workmanship of the
pools are crap they leak and the afterservice is even worse no one to contact .
Yours a person who waited 5 month for a brand new pool and you got to go through this shit.
If wave would like send a replacement I will accept it or I can keep adding to this story.
Fixed one leak and another one pops up and I have not even been in it yet.
Getting really annoyed with the rubbish we buy in this country.
Refunded me after i pre ordered!
I have been trying to contact Wave for 2 weeks now due to the tube inside the liner of the hot tub has become disconnected and therefore is not allowing the hot tub to inflate. This is under warranty and i have only had the hot tub 2 weeks ! The customer service is disgraceful and i have not had the courtesy of a reply. I have spent £400 on a hot tub that does not work and i cannot use. I would never ever ever use Wave Spa again and i have told my other family members that have ordered with Wave to cancel there order.
The order was 2 weeks late dispite waiting 3 months for it. They do not keep you updated on delivery it’s a night mare.
They are using a finance product incorrectly by paying before you receive the goods. Which effectively does not protect you. Which is against the law.
The filters I received were incorrect which I paid £55 for. I have tried over a week to contact them. To get the correct ones. They have have not answered yet disgraceful customer service. You can’t buy filters from anywhere but them, most of the time the filters are out of stock.
I wouldn’t recommend buying from this company unless you want nothing but stress. For something that should be a enjoyable experience.
Stick to lazy spa a well known brand that you can rely on. Your throwing your money away here with nothing but stress and absolutely no customer services.
Leaking from connectors
All spas are pressure tested to ensure they don’t leak. Please remove all the connectors, ensure the o rings are correctly seated and ensure that the connectors are joined / fitted perpendicularly ensuring not to damage/ move the o ring.

Please note if a o ring has failed we can provide new ones, or use the o ring on the air outlet as this is not mandatory.

We hope this helps
I have emailed the customer service email address and still had no response
My order number W7608 I pre ordered my spa on the 24th of april with a delivery date of the 1st of july. Then to my frustration I got told a 7 day delay. Now after contacting customer service 10 working days delay before shipping then 7 days after for delivery. W7608You shouldn't give a delivery date you clearly cant meet. And when I told you it wasnt good enough was told my delivery may not be affected. When you knew this wasnt true
Terrible customer service zero interest in helping you and when you do eventually a reply it’s snotty !!! Just blank emails and fob you off with we receive lots of emails a day etc !! Well take more staff on to help customers after all you are coining the money in now !!!!!
My hot- tub is expected for delivery tomorrow (1st july) I was told I would get confirmation from the delivery company when it has been shipped !! I've not received anything to say it is on its way. Tried contacting company but all I keep getting as a reply is my hot tub is expected to be delivered on 1st July?? I am starting to worry that this is not going to happen !!!
We aim to respond to all customers within 48 hours and are working our hardest to assist everyone. A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your order.-Wave team
really dissapointing service, the lack of human interaction is frustrating we've waited months for a pre order date to be told there was further delays. their online chat rooms will only let you ask pre vetted questions and give you basic answers
Long waited for my spa since April,May kept chasing my order kept being told it would be with me on this date never arrived,finally it was still in the warehouse that's why they couldn't chase my order, Finally it arrived, what a disappointment we only blew it up ,Oh my gosh it says for 4 people no way you get 2 in there , Were not big people it was as if we were sat in a box, My son is big (rugby player) he looked pathetic we did laugh water level not high Lazy Spa the best What a mess,,,
I am very sorry for your experience. I have investigated this and see the reason for the delay in receiving your hot tub was due to a system error out of our control, which you were informed of and this was rectified as soon as we became aware. All the measurements for our hot tubs are correct on our website.
Thanks, Grace
Team Wave
I have e mailed wave customer services last week still no response I’m getting a little worried that you can’t actually speak to a human being I have asked for a call back no response
James - Customer Services
Dear Sally, we have received and replied to your cancellation request on the same day of receipt. Our customer services manager has further forwarded the email to you. We kindly ask that you update the review as we have done everything to help. - James - Customer Services
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,646 reviews