Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Love my wave spa
Excellent service items arrived very quickly
Filters ordered and came quickly with no hassle
Great little spa easy to set up kids loved it heats over night
Found the company very helpful and answered an6 questions on their products very quickly.
Had a very good experience from Wave Spas customer service - thank you The Spar arrived as expected. It turns out it was as easy to put up as the Web site stated/information said, not often you find that is the case. Manual and DVD easy to understand resulting in it up in less than 10 mins including the pumping up of the sides and filter installed. Then water in, heater on, and we were using it be the evening. I would suggest that if you can purchase the 4 to 6 people size so you have plenty of room.

Team Wave Spas
Excellent service, quick delivery and communication. Would recommend to all. Many thanks.
Quick next day delivery and easy to set up. Used this weekend and absolutely loved it. Great fun!
Excellent customer service and very informative website. I wouldn’t have known about change to my filter cover if it wasn’t for website
I love my new Wave Spa, it was easy to set up and is just the right size for my garden . After a long hard day at work I look forward to getting in and relaxing 😌 Amazing 😉
Excellent from start to finish my spa came when said it would and myself and kids love it
Great purchase quick delivery easy to install
Excellent fun for all the family Relaxing when finished work with a large G&T
Only had it a week but so far so good no complaints from us :-) First time having one of these so been a learning curve regarding chemicals etc, but this spa is so easy to use and does exactly what it should. Price was a factor for me and having read the reviews and compared between other popular brands this one seemed to come out top, especially with the easy to see and use controls fitted to the top of the spa instead of something big and bulky taking up space at the side.
In the first instance we had major issues as when our spa was first delivered most of the components were missing! Had no contact number to reach customer services only a contact form which was very frustrating. Had to contact customer services a further 3 times before we had all of the components! In addition, the first time we drained the Spa we found there was a tiny hole in the drainage hose...so had to ask them to replace it! However, they were quick to respond to emails and send out the missing/faulty components and eventually after the many issues they gave us a free filter! What I would also point out is that you have to buy a chemical starter kit iif you want to keep your water clean/filtered which WaveSpas don’t currently stock!!! We also found that the filters for the Wave Spa Pacific did not last very long at all - definitely not as long as it states that’s for sure! However, we are very happy with quality of the Spa and if we hadn’t had all the problems that we did we would definitely give 5 stars for this product.
Thank you for the feedback, sometimes there are issues but we always try our best to fix them for you as quick as possible, I'm really pleased not everything is sorted that you would give it a 5* review.

Wave Spas
Absolutely thrilled with our WaveSpa Hot Tub. Arrived the next day, the best quality, and super simple to set up. Couldn't recommend more highly. 10/10!!
Fantastic service, nothing was too much trouble. Excellent communication. Fast delivery. Hot tub was so easy to assembly and blow up. Lovely tub.
Excellent product. Was so easy to put up and the instructions were very precise and easy to understand..good value for money. The family love it
Payed for next day delivery which didn’t arrive tryed to get it sorted and got it sorted after a lot of hard work via email I really think you should have a phone number people with problem can talk to a customer service person instead of trying to do it all by email and takeing a lot longer to get problem s sorted out
Dear John,

Were sorry for the inconvenience but are pleased that the issue has now been resolved.

Wave Spas
Service was excellent came within a few days. Very happy with my filters and service.
Wave Spas is rated 4.72 based on 127 reviews