Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Deborah Strathie
Sonia Cross
Elizabeth Dockry
Elizabeth Dockry
More Photos & Videos
Customer service helpful and truthful. Price, good value for money,
delivery as stated, No need to check out returns or refunds!
Having prepared the area for the intended spa it was a very easy
process to bring into use.
The Wave Atlantic spa is everything we hoped for and more.
It is well made and clear to use.
In the short time we have had it we have had lots of fun. Thank you
Wave Spas 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Following a lot of indecision on my part I ordered a Spa Hot tub twice and subsequently ended up cancelling again due to worries that i would not be able to upkeep the spa properly. Wave Spas were very quick to refund both sets of mo eh back to my account which was something i had panicked and thought would not happen so had contacted my bank. I ended up having to ring my bank and tell them to cancel any worries i had as the money had been refunded quickly and hassle free. Thank you Wave Spa and sorry to have messed you about.
I would highly recommend Wave Spa’s. Their customer service has been exceptional, specifically Zi who answered all of our queries quickly. I would highly recommend this company.
I have received a text message saying i have been refunded for an order but nothing showing at my bank. I am slightly concerned as i have two orders and have now cancelled both so i am due two refunds. i have emailed and waiting on a reply but concerned as unable to actually speak to anybody.
absolutely cannot fault the service, ordered the wave atlantic black and the hot tub arrived on time no delays!! Such good value too highly recommend 👌
Ordered a Atlantic+ hot tub from wave on the 5th of April promised delivery 15th may, delivered the 15th may absolutely fantastic especially in the circumstances, cant fault anything from start to finish a very happy customer it took 24hrs to heat up from cold and away you go air jets very good heater excellent *****
Ordered my chlorine granules and within 4 days they were at my door had text morning of delivery saying time within an hour time slot and they were there bang on time
Had initial problem with confirmation, which a few people seemed to have experienced, almost instant response to rectify though, brilliant customer service so far
Had an initial concern with order, which a few people seem to have had, had more or less instant response from company and brilliant customer service so far, can't wait to get in my spa
Fantastic feedback Alec, we hope you love your spa.

Team Wave
Thank you for responding to my e mails got it this morning my apologies
I have e mailed wave customer services last week still no response I’m getting a little worried that you can’t actually speak to a human being I have asked for a call back no response
James - Customer Services
Dear Sally, we have received and replied to your cancellation request on the same day of receipt. Our customer services manager has further forwarded the email to you. We kindly ask that you update the review as we have done everything to help. - James - Customer Services
I placed a order and never received a confirmation email I’ve emailed them many times and have no response they have taken the money for my order I’m still waiting
Dear Samantha,

Please can you email zi@wavedirect.co.uk, she will be able to give you an update on your order. We try to reply to all emails within 24 hours but at the moment the sheer volume of emails is unprecedented. We have staff working the weekends to help our customers and ensure they get their spas on time. Further to this DPD are running slow on SPA deliveries sadly and delaying collection and delivery times, we are truly trying out best to get all the spas out to customers on time.

Once we get the issue resolved we kindly ask that you update your review.

The Wave Spas Team
Absolutely brilliant service and product... We had al azy spa before trying the Atlantic plus and not only is it bigger the pump is quieter. Couldn't find the filter and housing... No worries a quick email to them with an instant reply saying it was cleverly stores within the pump.... Would recommend this to anyone
Fantastic review, really pleased you love your new hot tub :)

Team Wave Spas
Very easy to communicate with after my own mistake if ordering wrong product now to pre order the right one thanks
Ia this site real ?
Site seems fake, all picture of their tubs seem photoshopped and can’t see any reviews from people actually owning one.
Dear Chris, If you go on our Instagram account you can see people in our Spas.

We had planned a photo shoot this year for all our updated 2020 spas but due to Covid-19 Virus, we are unable to get the models in close contact so have taken the hard decision to postpone until the lockdown has been eased, which I hope you understand. We do ask that you revise you 1* review on this basis as we do aim to give the best possible customer service and reviews are very important to us.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our customer service team.

EMAIL - customercare@wavespas.com

Tom
Managing Director
Wave Direct Limited
Ordered mine today and can’t wait 👍😍
I paid for the Atlantic spa today for me and my 2 Autistic sons I picked that one as the delivery date says the 1st of July instead of the 15th like all the rest , do you think there is any chance we would receive ours any sooner thanks kind regards TracyAnn McDonald
Heater on the Atlantic Spa stopped working after 24 months. Very little assistance on how to get it replaced or repaired. Only real solution was to buy another hot tub.
Concerned as placed an order part payment was taken but no confirmation email to say they had my order, I also have. I order number to quote for future ref. Despite emailing this company I have received no response. There is no contact number which would usually make me cautious about ordering from a company that does not provide a contact number however the reviews were positive so I decided to proceed, now feeling apprehensive that I am unable to make contact.

Anyone else had issues??
Hi Catherine,

I am sorry in the delay in replying but our teams are extremely busy at the moments and replies are taking at least 24 hours to get back to our customers. We have checked and the order confirmation email was sent to you, We will also resend it now.

Hope this helps,