Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Hot tub is great quality and have had good updates on my order. Only bad point would be the contact side as there is no telephone number if you need something urgent like I did you have to wait up to 48 hours for a response. Thankyou
Takes a very long time to heat. Jets not powerful but good for the price.
Lovely hot tub and easy to set up. Would recommend getting the inflatable cover as it makes it heat up quicker and can also be classified as a safety feature.

Yes it’s not one of the more expensive ones on the market but 10/10 for value for money.

Would recommend.
Very easy to set up ,great to relax in
Very good customer service and arrived 15days early no issues at all and all great. Thankyou.
Can’t really fault the product minus it’s a little noisy but I guess all hot tubs are.
Delivery fab, waited some time but you wave where honest with delivery times etc.
Set up easy didn’t need to ask for any help, kids love it.
Expensive to heat but going to look at some form of insulation cover, this is something wave should look into when designing the cover.
Overall product would be good with some improvements for insulation that still looks good. I’m not up for turning it into a spaceship.
Very happy with hot tub waited a bit longer for delivery but understandable with current climate
Only had our Atlantic plus a week but very pleased with it so far. Everything has gone smoothly on setting up and we are now enjoying our tub.
Apart from the wait for the hot tub hot tub is good quality happy with it
After waiting 3 months for this tonne delivered I’m not disappointed but the chemicals are Out of stock which is not great !
Good product and would recommend.

Only down side for me is information given about hot tub set up (including chemicals) are very vague.
I would like to see more detailed setup instruction and pool to be provided with a chemical set up kit (and instructions)
This is a very difficult time for everyone and everyone is experiencing difficulties one way or another. My hot tub arrived about 2 weeks late as previously advised, and I still haven’t had the chemical starter pack, but I have been informed of the delays and given options. The hot tub and pump are probably just about the right quality for the price. My only slight gripe is that the pump is very noisy and leaked a little for the first few days. To be fair, I think this hot tub has encouraged me to spend a bit on a proper one.
Great spa. Changed the dynamic of the house. Kids in it all the time less time on screens so just great.
Not difficult to assemble at all.
Very happy
Good response to questions and helpful
Really helpful kept us updated throughout Covid lockdown very pleased
Great product and great service through covid period
Waited 2 months for pre order, came 2 days late but was kept updated. Happy with my order would highly recommend for the prices
Quick to inflate and quick to heat up.
Easy to set up, nice size big enough for 4/6 adults easily.
Recieved my spa a few days early and was very pleased with it.it had a tiny puncture when I tried to inflate it but sorted it with the kit provided but apart from that I was very pleased.
Wave Spas is rated 4.63 based on 1,018 reviews