Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Ordered a 4 person square inflatable cover and arrived in the time scale specified, fitted and looking forward to using the tub on some cold nights! Still got to wait to see if it has an effect on the bills but it does the job of creating a run-off for the cover when it rains.
My order arrived on time and was exactly as I expected - have used the spa all Summer. We as a family really enjoy.
Spa is fantastic - much better than I expected. HOWEVER, cost on electric is extortionate. Was told it was more cost effective to leave it on continuously on low heat (35 degrees). Used it 3 times with jets for half an hour each time). It's cost £158 for three weeks so I've turned it off. Will only use on special occasions now.
Delighted with my wave spa, It helped through lockdown
Wave Spas 4 star review on 4th November 2020
More than happy with our spa. My only gripe is that it could have been a little bit bigger, but that's my fault, I measured myself. It fills, heats and empties really quickly.
Great quality at a great price would definitely recommend
We have had ours for a months nd a half and love it! It’s easy the look after once you know how, looks great too.
Absolutely love our 6 man tub and use it on a regular basis.
However we did have to wait 3 months for it and we were promised filters and chlorine granules for the inconvenience, which after several emails and despite being told they were on their way in August, we still have not received them.
We are wanting to buy accessories but unfortunately are reluctant to go back to wave.
Had our spa since beginning of September and were so happy. Its so relaxing (when the kids aren't in it lol) but they do love it too! Very easy to set up and to use. Very happy. Filter a lite noisier than expected but thats it. Living it.
Quality product delivered on time
The hot tub is brilliant lost one star due to delivery date moving back by two months! But so happy now its here 😊
Great prices only problem was delivery not very clear order said 24 hour delivery if ordered before 2pm but had to wait 3 days or would of been 5 star but still happy with purchase and service
i am very pleased with my purchase and glad i went for the rigid foam hot tub as it seems much stronger than the lazy spa and keeps a lot wamer
Very happy with the spa once it finally arrived a month later than expected delivery changed 4 times πŸ™„
The wave spa is excellent, quick and easy to set up. Only downfall is it took much longer than expected for delivery, nearly a month late. I would definitely recommend the product. Any
After reading some reviews I was concerned about my order. It was unfounded, apart from confusing emails regarding delivery, it arrived a day early. Set up was easy although I did have a small leak where the fittings join to the spa, I have cured it myself. Still waiting for some spare filters though! My only complaint is that there should be more details of how to balance the water, and the starter kit does not have an alkanity adjust chemical included, after reading about this it appears to be very critical.
Postage was very quick and web site easy to use .
The only issue i have that you can not phone anyone to talk about anything
Pre ordered the warm saver for my Atlantic plus at the same time I ordered a patch repair kit after a week I still hadn't herd anything about the kit so im assuming that will come with the pre orderex item so have since ordered another patch kit which has arrived but took a while and it worked well
Easy to use web page, trying to find what I need more difficult. If not for the puctures would not have ordered the correct item. But from to orderering to paying to deliver first class service
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,649 reviews