Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Eve Allen
Wave Spas 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Sharon Donnelly
Spa was a lot smaller than stated says 2 to 4 people only fits 2 and delivery was terrible said I would receive it on the 1st Sept 2 months after I ordered it never came till the 9th Sept was a present as well emailed but no reply never mind
Like saying that the customer is wrong and take ages to answer
I am really torn here; the products are good but the waiting time is horrendous! There is no email communication on queries; I wish I had bought a Lazy Spa where replacement bits can be bought at a drop of a hat. Really disappointed!!!
Orders never arrive when they say , Never reply to email until you have sent loads . Take money for order and send it out with goods missing. Spa has a slow leak , and now can’t be bothered to try and contact them as waited to long for it to be delivered.
Ordered Hot Tub months ago and it arrived as planned but chemicals out of stock.
No email to let me know and had to spend £40 to order chemicals from elsewhere.
Would have been nice to know and pre warned.
Very poor customer service. Take to long to reply via email about faulty products. Once you think you’re getting somewhere with them they stop replying to you!
Literally no constant contact about issues
We received our waveatlantic4 blk 2 weeks earlier than the delivery date that was great service but now we have some problems with it and done all the recommended checks only wish Had a contract number and not a automated online not happy with this service
Unfortunately I have had to give a poor rating as the order was supposed to be delivered on 3 August and I am still waiting for the delivery today, 11 August. I received an email to say that the order had been shipped on 4 August but Hermes tracking still shows that they are still awaiting the receipt of the parcel. I paid 48 hour shipping. I ended up emailing Alistair direct and received a reply but still no order.
I was happy with the delivery of my spa however I have now emailed 4 times in regards to a separate order for chemicals which still have not arrived since May. I have requested a refund as I have had to order from else where I mean what is the point of a hot tub if you cannot use it!
I would therefore be grateful for a refund of the chemicals and filters which I never recieved.
Dear Gayle,

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we do not see any chemicals and filters on your order. Could you kindly provide the order number please? Thank you. - Team Wave
Unable make any kind of contact, have emailed but no reply, I understand cv19 etc but I'm getting just a little worried about my orders
I’ve had no contact or been kept up to date with my Order or delivery. Still waiting for my hot tub which I ordered months ago.
Not answer the messages, long dispatch time
We are sorry in the delays, we have staff working 7 days a week to support all our customers queries, please rest assured we you will get a reply.
Well winning filters would be good ss we never recieved any with the spa .no answers to emails .. not great service maybe wave needs to work on communication.
Dear Sheila,

If you are misskg the filter and filter housing they are in the heater unit.
Sent an email telling you I had a missing filter and didn’t get any reply
The filter and filter housing are in the heater unit - Hope this helps - Team Wave
Having only just received the spa I can’t comment on it, however, customer services in this company leaves a lot to be desired. You can’t telephone, the automated chat facility is set to automated questions. I emailed them 3 times to seek information on delivery and no response to any of them. I had emails to say my order had been despatched, one saying DPD would deliver Monday for which my daughter gave her day up to receive it but no delivery. Despite Wave saying it had been despatched over the weekend DPD didn’t have it until Wednesday night and we received it Thursday. One can only hope the product is better than the customer services.
Hottub 1 week old and pump seized unable to contact by email and no phone number still trying to contact and no contact from yourselfs would apprciate some contact
Dear Derick, a member of staff will be in contact tomorrow to help resolve this warranty claim for you. We are sorry for the delay. Team Wave
Very quick to take the money,but not so quick to deliver.Very difficult to get hold off.Product good let down by poor service.The Wave Assist is not fit for purposes.
Bought a hot tub, had to wait 3 months for delivery which is to be expected given the circumstances. However it arrived, and was not working. No contact number so can only email customer services. Taken 7 days for them to reply. Poor customer services.
Was 15 days late, not very sorry after emailed twice!! And quality not that great and hot tub tiny! For money go to range much better!!
Wave Spas is rated 4.67 based on 2,866 reviews