Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watson Thomas Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews
Really impressed. Very helpful, sensible and pragmatic advice. Brian was my solicitor and he was superb - very quick to respond, thoughtful and understanding. Would definitely recommend.
When my Mother died in August 2020 my sister and I asked Watson Thomas to be responsible for the administration of her estate. I have to say that the service received has been very good and of a high quality. Effective communication, updates when available and smooth administration have ensured that the processes have been well managed throughout. Thank you to all concerned.
I would like to thank you all the moment I met Jo who gave us some very good advice to seeing Alison who has been so understanding and kind and very professional I feel that a cloud has lifted from my life! your receptionist have been very welcoming a credit to you thank you I would recommend Watson Thomas to everyone who needs help and support thank you
Excellent compassionate service
I have never used a solicitor before, so cannot compare. However, I got more out of my divorce than I was originally expecting.
Watson Thomas were efficient and patient, working on my behalf, and guiding me through applying for Letters of Administration for my late brother's estate. Thank you to Rachel and colleagues at this most difficult time.
Kate McCarthy is amazing a true professional, but also gave me more than just solid advice she cared and helped me through a very difficult time by just talking and giving me time. With the Covid situation this was all done on the phone so it was difficult for me but she was always there to help and advise me when needed. I was a little disappointed when office staff lost paperwork on two occasions and the process had to be repeated but with Kate working from home this was not her fault. I would just like to thank her for her kindness and would recommend her to anybody in my situation.
Rosanna was great in my divorce and dissolution matter. Very helpful, and responsive.
I have been delighted with the very efficient, transparent and professional way Rosanna and her team from Watson Thomas have handled my recent divorce process. The team at Watson Thomas exuded confidence which eased my anxieties, were supportive, reassuring and clear at all times. They were there when I had questions or needed answers and I was treated with the utmost respect and dignity. They really do what they say on the tin.
Very efficient service from Alison Courtenay.
A very efficient and friendly service.
Very reassuring service received in relation to family law. Clive Hogan who represented me throughout worked tirelessly on my behalf and made things straightforward. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend either Clive or Watson Thomas Solicitors - good communication and fairly priced for the work.
My solicitor Brian was very polite, courteous and patient . Having never used legal services before, I needed guidance on how to fill in various papers and he kept me constantly informed on the proceedings . I would definitely use Watson Thomas again . Thank you Brian !
Brian Fraser and Connor Mckee have been handling my pending divorce for several weeks . I have found them to be helpful, courteous, and polite. It was a pleasure to deal with them. I would not hesitate in recommending Watson Thomas to anyone.
I used Watson Thomas for a family matter and am very happy with how everything was dealt with. Brian Fraser was the solicitor I used and he was great. Advised me on the best way to do things and everything got sorted out with no problems. I would have no hesitation in using Watson Thomas and especially Brian again in the future. Thanks
Brilliant service, knew exactly what they were talking about and no messing about.
Very understanding and very good at listening to my needs. Very helpful at all points. Mrs Herbert.
Very professional and well pleased with the advice and service.👍
The staff I spoke to were always as helpful as they could be especially recommending another practice because they thought that it would be beneficial to our case.
Sammie was such a great help providing good and trusted advice. The whole team were extremely responsive. They made a difficult process a lot easier and were very transparent on costs and process from the beginning.
Watson Thomas Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 137 reviews