Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watson Thomas Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews
I was provided with a friendly, efficient service helping to sort out what could have been a very difficult situation. Even when the lockdown due to covid-19 hit us the communication remained at the same level and my matter continued to be dealt with.
We found Watson Thomas Ltd to be very professional and clear about the information we required. No issues at all and our business was dealt with in a timely manner. Thank you Steph for you help.
Would highly recommend this company.
I really appreciated Sammie and the support she gave me. I wish I had realised a fixed fee was the best thing for me to do up front and then I would have engaged with her more in the early stages as it could have helped things move quicker.

Getting divorced wasn’t pleasant for anyone involved but I feel supported and happy that we got a good, balanced result for everyone involved.
June Reid was great, very efficient and responsive at a very difficult time. i’d recommend her services.
Efficient, respond on time, good standard, professional, would recommend to others
Watson Thomas Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 69 reviews