Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watson Thomas Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews
Very professional, personal and supportive service & advice provided.
We recently renewed our Wills and arranged LPAs and found the staff member dealing with our business to be very professional, helpful and able to answer our many questions. The work was carried out quickly and we would certainly use Watson Thomas again in the future.
Watson Thomas was extremely helpful to me and was always on the end of the phone when I needed them. I was extremely happy with there service, and would definitely go back them in the future if needed.
Polite, efficient service, we have no hesitation in using this organisation again and we have already recommended their services to other people.
I found Sam and the staff to be very professional, friendly, and courteous throughout and would not hesitate to use again and would definitely recommend
My wife and I received excellent service from Sam Mohieddin at the Fleet Office who made us feel very much at ease with her friendly approach to guiding us through re-writing our wills and preparing our LPAs. It was all done very efficiently and we would happily use the company again and recommend them to others.
Expert personnel with a pleasant manner providing professional advice.
Options very well explained and readily understood with all questions covered.
Matters and documentation concluded promptly and efficiently
June Reid was great, very efficient and responsive at a very difficult time. i’d recommend her services.
Excellent. I would highly recommend Watson Thomas. They did everything I asked of them. Every member of staff I came into contact with was always cheerful, polite and willing to help
I was seen promptly after my initial call.
Courteous, professional, efficient service, understanding and helpful with good advice given. All work was completed in excellent time and I was kept informed of progress throughout.
Very professional. Excellent advice and information. Personable and by no means intimidating. Would recommend.
Efficient, respond on time, good standard, professional, would recommend to others
From the initial consultation, where I had so many queries as to the way forward as a novice Executor, to the completion of the necessary legalities regarding wills and probate, everyone I was in communication with was very helpful, very professional and very courteous.
Very good service, professional but friendly. Very quick to reply to any queries. Reasonable price and always happy to help with money where they can.
A very friendly and good service provided. In particular keeping me informed and making me feel relaxed, at a stressful period in my life. I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent service
I wanted some instruction on a corporate severance issue, as well as Power Of Attorney for my Parents. They were very speedy in getting back to me and made it very clear to me what I had to do, what my options were. In terms of the PoA, they were again very clear on what it was, how it benefitted the parties concerned and what the costs were.
I was very grateful and happy with their service.
We found Sam Mohieddin, very professional and caring. We would highly recommend her services.
Watson Thomas have been looking after my divorce and also settlement of my late mothers estate. I have found them to be approachable and very efficient. Very knowledgeable and given me excellent advice . Always explained to me anything I have not understood. Always available and got back to me very quickly when I’ve needed support . I’ve even had replies to emails I’ve sent in an evening and expected a reply in the next business day but had a reply in solicitors own time
I am very pleased with the service and help i received from all the staff at Watson Thomas with regard to my recent divorce. My solicitor Mrs S.Armour was very professional, efficient and helpful throughout the whole process and i could not be more happy with the service i received. Thank you. Mr Burton.
Watson Thomas Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 42 reviews