Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watson Thomas Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews
Great service. Felt heard and supported every step of the way.
Very professional and friendly company. I would certainly recommend them.
Rachel was very pleasant and professional; she understood my needs in rewriting my will, and the whole process was completed quickly and smoothly. I shall come back to Watson Thomas for further legal help when needed.
I’ve seen two people in this company Rachel Watson and Sam Mohieddin and I must say they both been fantastic, very helpful and knowledgeable, and explained everything to me in lay-mans terms, would thoroughly recommend this solicitors
I have found working with Watson Thomas on my divorce as positive an experience as it could be in the circumstances. They were endlessly responsive, sympathetic, personable and patient and Kate gave excellent advice. I would highly recommend them.
Highly impressed with the work done by Stephanie Rodgers in preparing lasting Powers of Attorney. As we were shielding took the trouble to come to the house to explain documents and obtain signatures.
Have already informed her that once the Covid crisis is over we will be contacting her again to update our wills.
So very pleased with the professional work and advice that Watson-Thomas in Fleet gave me. Sam Mohieddin represented me and was sympathetic and supportive with my personal and delicate case. I would gladly recommend this company 5*
My solicitor at Watson Thomas is Sam Mohieddin. I am thoroughly happy with the advice and assistance she provides to me in connection with family estate and succession planning.
I was provided with a friendly, efficient service helping to sort out what could have been a very difficult situation. Even when the lockdown due to covid-19 hit us the communication remained at the same level and my matter continued to be dealt with.
I am very satisfied with the service I have received very efficient and professional. Sam has been great
In this difficult time, the staff at Watson Thomas have been fantastic in dealing with my probate issues. All queries were answered efficiently and quickly and in a clear and concise manner. I felt that at all times Sam and her team were there to support me through the process and have done so excellently. Thank You.
First class legal support from start to finish. Dealt with our divorce case with kindness and compassion, honesty and integrity. Clear and fixed pricing helped budget at a difficult time for us both. Provided really good advice throughout including offering sensible suggestions as to help save time and money. Can't recommend this company highly enough.
Watson Thomas were very efficient and customer service was great.
Very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. Will use for any future legal needs. Very pleased I used them
Brilliant experience working with Steph Rodgers - she was patient, asked the right questions and guided us along the path on documents that we didn't have any previous experience of. She was super responsive, as were her colleagues, and we really enjoyed dealing with both Steph and Watson Thomas as a whole. Clear advice, friendly people and we will definitely be using the firm in the future if the need arises.
I went to Watson-Thomas to help me resolve a retrospective financial claim some 11 years after I separated from my ex-wife. I can't recommend the firm highly enough. My case was dealt with by Rosanna Hounslow, her legal advice was clear and easy to understand. But more than this, on several occasions when the case inevitably got me down (it went on for some 20 months) Rosanna was friendly and extremely supportive. I can't thank Watson-Thomas and Rosanna enough for their professionalism in this very stressful time. Most importantly I got the result I wanted, the claim was dropped.
Very friendly, efficient and helpful.
We found Watson Thomas Ltd to be very professional and clear about the information we required. No issues at all and our business was dealt with in a timely manner. Thank you Steph for you help.
Would highly recommend this company.
Watson Thomas acted on my behalf for my divorce. Their staff were professional and thorough throughout the whole process.
Samantha Armour and the team at Watson Thomas, guided me through my divorce. It was the most awful and stressful time that I have ever experienced.
The advice given and representation from them was outstanding. Proffesionalism always yet warmth and understanding. Myself and my three boys now have a secure future.
I cannot thank them enough, through such a anxious and stressful time, someone was always available to discuss, calm and reassure.
Here's to my future!