Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Watson Thomas Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Very professional. Excellent advice and information. Personable and by no means intimidating. Would recommend."
"Efficient, respond on time, good standard, professional, would recommend to others"
"From the initial consultation, where I had so many queries as to the way forward as a novice Executor, to the completion of the necessary legalities regarding wills and probate, everyone I was in communication with was very helpful, very professional and very courteous."
"Very good service, professional but friendly. Very quick to reply to any queries. Reasonable price and always happy to help with money where they can."
"A very friendly and good service provided. In particular keeping me informed and making me feel relaxed, at a stressful period in my life. I would definitely recommend them."
"Excellent service"
"I wanted some instruction on a corporate severance issue, as well as Power Of Attorney for my Parents. They were very speedy in getting back to me and made it very clear to me what I had to do, what my options were. In terms of the PoA, they were again very clear on what it was, how it benefitted the parties concerned and what the costs were. I was very grateful and happy with their service."
"We found Sam Mohieddin, very professional and caring. We would highly recommend her services."
"Watson Thomas have been looking after my divorce and also settlement of my late mothers estate. I have found them to be approachable and very efficient. Very knowledgeable and given me excellent advice . Always explained to me anything I have not understood. Always available and got back to me very quickly when I’ve needed support . I’ve even had replies to emails I’ve sent in an evening and expected a reply in the next business day but had a reply in solicitors own time"
"I am very pleased with the service and help i received from all the staff at Watson Thomas with regard to my recent divorce. My solicitor Mrs S.Armour was very professional, efficient and helpful throughout the whole process and i could not be more happy with the service i received. Thank you. Mr Burton."
"I am very satisfied with your service and Sam Mohieddn is still acting for me Sam is a first class Solicitor and has been there for me at this time thank's SAM Brian Smith"
"I have used Watson Thomas Solicitors for a few years and they are a company with a clear, friendly and supportive approach and have excellent integrity and were a great support when I needed them, I would highly recommend them."
Watson Thomas Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews