Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watson Thomas Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews
Fantasia service throughout, very helpful at understanding and meeting clients needs.
It was a difficult time having to sort out my late father’s estate but with the legal knowledge and the sensitivity shown by the staff at Watson Thomas I was able to let go and leave the awful job of making sense of everything to their wonderful team of staff. The legal jargon wasn’t in my vocabulary and I know I am not alone when saying this.
Sam Mohieddin TEP made it happen painlessly and efficiently, with my e mails and phone calls promptly returned. They also liaised with the conveyancer that were appointed to sell my father’s property.
I will certainly be recommending their services to friends and family members.
Approachable, professional, efficient and reasonably priced service. We felt very confident with the knowledge shown, the explanations given and the documentation drafted. When we wanted more detailed explanations they were given and we did not feel hurried or that we were being difficult by going back and asking for more information. Was very happy with the service and we will be going back for further work. I would happily recommend them to others.
Yes very happy with all the work they have done for me I give them 10 stars . paul paskell .
An excellent company to deal with. Very efficient with good communication, all our queries were dealt with quickly, and the whole process was stress free. I am very grateful to Sam and her team for all their help.
Getting divorced can be a very difficult time in your life. I certainly wasn't expecting or prepared for it, and genuinely didn't know how to start the process. I soon realised that choosing to use Watson Thomas was one the best decision I have ever made. I went in to the Consultation a 'crying mess' and came out really believing that I could complete this journey and come out the other end, with the assistance of Kate.

I was so pleased that Kate McCarthy had been recommended to me by a friend. I knew from the first time I met her thar she was someone who would be perfect to help me.
She was always so kind, approachable and very experienced. Kate was extremely supportive and explained everything to me in a way that I genuinely understood. I was provided with excellent professional advice and guidance along the way.

All of the administrative and supporting staff were friendly, courteous and always happy to assist me.
I would highly recommend Kate McCarthy and Watson Thomas Ltd to anyone requiring help through a divorce.
I have found Watson Thomas Ltd a very professional company and have been happy with the
advice given to me by Sam MOHEDDIN an understanding,professional ,and first class solicitor
I could not have found a more professional person to advise me thank you.
I needed to write a new Will. My neighbour had recently had to redo his and recommended Briony Davies to me, so I engaged her services for my Will. Briony was prompt in responding and was a great help in formulating my wishes. I have no hesitation in recommending Briony for any similar service.
Excellent service from Sam Mohieddin a real professional Solicitor who expertly guided us through a difficult Probate matter very efficiently. highly recommended
I highly recommend Samantha, Kelly and the Watson Thomas team. Their professionalism, knowledge, guidance and support proved hugely beneficial.
Very efficient service would recommend.
Very professional, efficient and helpful team. Would highly recommend.
We were very pleased with the overall service.
Myself and my needed to update our Wills and have Lasting Power of Attorneys prepared . The service we received from Sam and her colleagues was first class.
Excellent service standards and technical expertise. Having used three other firms in Fleet, Watson Thomas are by far, the best. They understand both the law and the needs of clients. Also, rare to find a legal firm that are a pleasure to work with
Watson Thomas (Sanaz Mohieddin) provided me with a very professional and efficient service in connection with the preparation and processing of a Grant of Probate. Communications were excellent throughout and well managed particularly given the challenges of Covid restrictions. Thanks for your professional & kind support.
Sam Mohieddin at Watson Thomas has just completed work on our aunt's estate after her death, and we're very glad we asked her to manage the whole probate process. For various reasons we could not be active executors and Sam made every stage straightforward, from dealing with banks and building societies, completing all the forms and managing them through the IHT and probate processes, to liaising with estate agents, valuers, cleaners and clearance companies. It has been stress-free and straightforward throughout. Thank you.
I had a challenging divorce that needed to be navigated and required both sensitivity and firmness. This has to be managed during Covid lockdowns while I was overseas and the uk court system was slow. Despite all of this, the support team including Kelly and others including Hannah, Victoria and Kate C supported my wonderful solicitor Kate McCarthy with grace, politeness, speed and care. I could not have wished for a better service, style or approach. Thank you so much to all of the team. I would recommend Kate McCarthy and the Watson Thomas team without hesitation. Thank you, Kevin
I am very happy with the advice and service I have received from Watson Thomas in respect of deeds preparation for trust administrative requirements.
I was dealing mainly with Kate McCarthy in my asset split after an acrimonious divorce. The whole process took 2.5 years, and during that time I always felt well taken care of, with quick responses, good advice, pleasant manners, and a very charming receptionist who always greeted me by name, even when I had a mask as 'disguise'. All around 5 stars.
Anders Rehnberg