Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watson Thomas Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews
Very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. Will use for any future legal needs. Very pleased I used them
Brilliant experience working with Steph Rodgers - she was patient, asked the right questions and guided us along the path on documents that we didn't have any previous experience of. She was super responsive, as were her colleagues, and we really enjoyed dealing with both Steph and Watson Thomas as a whole. Clear advice, friendly people and we will definitely be using the firm in the future if the need arises.
I went to Watson-Thomas to help me resolve a retrospective financial claim some 11 years after I separated from my ex-wife. I can't recommend the firm highly enough. My case was dealt with by Rosanna Hounslow, her legal advice was clear and easy to understand. But more than this, on several occasions when the case inevitably got me down (it went on for some 20 months) Rosanna was friendly and extremely supportive. I can't thank Watson-Thomas and Rosanna enough for their professionalism in this very stressful time. Most importantly I got the result I wanted, the claim was dropped.
Very friendly, efficient and helpful.
We found Watson Thomas Ltd to be very professional and clear about the information we required. No issues at all and our business was dealt with in a timely manner. Thank you Steph for you help.
Would highly recommend this company.
Watson Thomas acted on my behalf for my divorce. Their staff were professional and thorough throughout the whole process.
Samantha Armour and the team at Watson Thomas, guided me through my divorce. It was the most awful and stressful time that I have ever experienced.
The advice given and representation from them was outstanding. Proffesionalism always yet warmth and understanding. Myself and my three boys now have a secure future.
I cannot thank them enough, through such a anxious and stressful time, someone was always available to discuss, calm and reassure.
Here's to my future!
Watson Thomas Ltd were extremely professional, discreet and supportive in dealing with my divorce. My solicitor, Kate McCarthy was very understanding, professional and her clear instructions made the stressful process of a divorce more bearable. I would strongly recommend Watson and Thomas in all areas of Family Law.
Called to make appointment and seen within same day. Meet in a private office, cool in the summer heat and offered a refreshing spring water which went down very well. :) All questions answered and further advice provided. Not ready to take up services as yet however confident that my initial positive impressions of the company will be wholly fulfilled ....and some!
WT Ltd were very friendly, professional and efficient. I would have no hesitation to use their services again and recommend them to friends and family.
From first contact to resolution of the service I required, Stephanie at Watson Thomas provided a very responsive and professional service.
My questions were answered swiftly and explanations of legal terminology and additional information was given to ensure I had all the information I needed to proceed with confidence.
I recommend Watson Thomas Ltd and I would be happy to use their services again.
I really appreciated Sammie and the support she gave me. I wish I had realised a fixed fee was the best thing for me to do up front and then I would have engaged with her more in the early stages as it could have helped things move quicker.

Getting divorced wasn’t pleasant for anyone involved but I feel supported and happy that we got a good, balanced result for everyone involved.
I was very impressed with the service and help offered by Watson Thomas Ltd and by Stephanie Rodgers in particular who was always quick to respond and dealt with the matter efficiently and effectively.
Victoria and the team at Watson Thomas are organised and professional. Victoria helped me with my family matter and gave me a reasonable price for her work. I am grateful for her advice and guidance and would definitely recommend their services as I felt well looked after - even during coronavirus when we were not able to meet in person! Thanks again.
Excellent professional service from Rachel and her team. Very supportive at each stage of the process. The firm were recommended to me and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
We had the pleasure of being attended to by Stephanie Rodgers who took care of our inheritance tax form. A charming individual who communicated at every step and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the services of Watson Thomas.
Watson Thomas handled my no contest divorce for me which unfortunately coincided with COVID 19. Despite disruption to their working practices they were always on hand to answer questions and kept me up to date with the process, taking pains to explain what would happen at each step. When things did get a little complicated Sammie was very supportive and smoothed everything out. It’s also worth pointing out that I only paid the set fee but feel like I received personal service that went beyond what I was expecting. I would definitely recommend Watson Thomas, and more specifically Sammie.
Victoria Clarke was my Solicitor and thankfully I had not really had any dealings with Solicitors in the past but I have to say, as I was in a position where I required one, I am glad it was Victoria. She was very genuine, easy to talk/let off steam too (!) and very honest and straight forward. I always felt that she had my best interests in mind.
I wouldn't hesistate to use Watson Thomas again - really great company to deal with.
Sam was very helpful with managing my late father’ s will and estate as this is something I’d never done before. We were kept fully informed as we were acting for my stepmother who has her own health issues.
Sam was extremely efficient and she provided clear, sound advice. I would certainly recommend Watson Thomas’ will writing service.
Watson Thomas Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 56 reviews