Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watson Thomas Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews
The whole team at Watson Thomas have been so helpful. The service was excellent and overall we are very happy with our decision to have instructed them.
Sam Mohieddin was very friendly and very helpful during a difficult time in our lives. Would recommend.
Very efficient. Extremely pleasant. Everything was explained well and no problem about phoning to ask for clarification of things discussed or help if needed. Good to have a just one fee to cover everything.
Sanaz Mohieddin gave me and my daughters great support in dealing with my husband’s Will and subsequent Probate application. Queries and emails were answered promptly. Her help at such a time was priceless. Thank you.
Very professional, personal and supportive service & advice provided.
We recently renewed our Wills and arranged LPAs and found the staff member dealing with our business to be very professional, helpful and able to answer our many questions. The work was carried out quickly and we would certainly use Watson Thomas again in the future.
Watson Thomas was extremely helpful to me and was always on the end of the phone when I needed them. I was extremely happy with there service, and would definitely go back them in the future if needed.
Polite, efficient service, we have no hesitation in using this organisation again and we have already recommended their services to other people.
I found Sam and the staff to be very professional, friendly, and courteous throughout and would not hesitate to use again and would definitely recommend
My wife and I received excellent service from Sam Mohieddin at the Fleet Office who made us feel very much at ease with her friendly approach to guiding us through re-writing our wills and preparing our LPAs. It was all done very efficiently and we would happily use the company again and recommend them to others.
Expert personnel with a pleasant manner providing professional advice. Options very well explained and readily understood with all questions covered. Matters and documentation concluded promptly and efficiently
June Reid was great, very efficient and responsive at a very difficult time. i’d recommend her services.
Excellent. I would highly recommend Watson Thomas. They did everything I asked of them. Every member of staff I came into contact with was always cheerful, polite and willing to help
I was seen promptly after my initial call. Courteous, professional, efficient service, understanding and helpful with good advice given. All work was completed in excellent time and I was kept informed of progress throughout.
Very professional. Excellent advice and information. Personable and by no means intimidating. Would recommend.
Efficient, respond on time, good standard, professional, would recommend to others
From the initial consultation, where I had so many queries as to the way forward as a novice Executor, to the completion of the necessary legalities regarding wills and probate, everyone I was in communication with was very helpful, very professional and very courteous.
Very good service, professional but friendly. Very quick to reply to any queries. Reasonable price and always happy to help with money where they can.
A very friendly and good service provided. In particular keeping me informed and making me feel relaxed, at a stressful period in my life. I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent service