Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watson Thomas Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Watson Thomas Ltd Reviews
As a family, we were going through a difficult time. Sanaz Mohieddin was extremely helpful. Not only was she knowledgeable, but she had empathy and understanding, which is rare. I state this with conviction as my mother had already contacted another solicitor before, of which she no longer wanted her services. My mother needed someone who she talked to in confidence but with a clear, communicative and understanding way as she had breast cancer. We would not hesitate to recommend her
Having had a very strong recommendation, I appointed Sam Mohieddin at Watson Thomas to handle the probate and general estate matters for a very large estate on which I had been made an executor. Sam not only showed a clear understanding of what was required, but she approached the task with logic and efficiency throughout. I regularly appointment solicitors to handle matters within my property business, so it is easy for me to make a comparison. One of the vital areas is keeping your client fully in formed of all issues and progress which Sam did to the full.
WT were handling my application for letters of administration. The process went fairly smoothly although there were occasions when I had to chase for replies which, given I was handling a bereavement, I could have done without.
Very clear and concise in communication, quick turnaround and production of information required. Very satisfied
We have been very happy with the work that Watson Thomas have done for us as a family. My mother's will was not straightforward and Sanaz Mohieddin, who drew it up could not have been more helpful or professional. After my mother died, there were a number of problems, but the support from the staff at Watson Thomas was excellent.
Excellent service and advice from start to finish of my divorce.
Excellent service from Sanaz Mohieddin and her team. We are so grateful.
Lovely people to deal with, very very efficient would highly recommend them
I had the pleasure of working with Brain Frazer at Watson Thomas and I was very impressed with the professionalism and the quality of advice that he provided, and the support from his team. These situations are never easy and Brain was thoughtful and provided good counsel in helping to shape and document a fair and equitable settlement agreement. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian and his team to anyone regarding family settlement matters.
Rosanna Hounslow provided us with excellent service. We knew where we stood throughout our family law case which was handled brilliantly. Also had my will and LPAs done with an equally great service from Rachel Watson
We chose Watson Thomas Ltd Fleet through recommendations and that the company had dealt with McarthyStone properties before. Ms Mohieddin and her colleagues have been thorough and kept us updated, no query has gone unanswered and progress has been good thus far.
We have used Watson Thomas Ltd to deal with probate for our late fathers estate following a recommendation. Sanaz Mohieddin has been helpful, approachable and professional throughout the whole process, keeping us regularly informed of progress. I can not fault the service we have received so far from her and her team.
Through out the process of securing my Power of Attorney’ for Health ‘Nominee’ I was kept fully informed of the process. Due to the Covid19 restrictions, the issue of personally signing the relevant legal documents was overcome by the Watson Thomas Legal ‘team’ attending my doorstep using strict ‘social distancing’ procedures. I highly recommend the company, thank you.
Extremely good service. Very helpful and informative.
I have been very impressed with the efficiency of Watson Thomas and the promptness and clarity of their communications, whilst dealing with my case. I would definitely use them again.
My post- divorce settlement was a bit complicated and involved a number of parties. I had complete confidence that any issues or delays weren't caused by my solicitor- a great comfort and allowed me the moral high ground!!! Approachable and pleasant they kept me abreast of developments. I wish I'd used them for my divorce.
Very professional and helpful staff who did what they said they would do it Sound advice given and it looks like the actions recommended and taken have done the trick Well done and thank you Mark McDermott
Very happy with the service. Very thankful to Kate McCathy and Kelly for all their help with my divorce.
Calm, reassuring and informative service preferred over a difficult time by Kate and her team.
I can't thank Kate and the team at Watson Thomas enough for their support and guidance with my legal matters. I have no hesitation in recommending them or using their services again if required.
Watson Thomas Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 116 reviews