Watling Tyres Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

01474312060

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Pelham Rd, Gravesend DA11 0HN, United Kingdom, ,

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
I went into the Rainham, Kent branch. Very efficient, friendly service. I was shown my tyre before a replacement was put on. I'd gone in to have a puncture repair.
Quick, friendly and trustworthy service in the Gravesend branch.
I visited watling tyres rainham with a slow puncture very polite and a prompt service, back on the road in no time thank you.
Good quality friendly and helpful service at Watling Tyres Rainham Mark branch , Kent. Great people.
Brilliant service from the Rainham branch, phoned up, found my tyre in stock and after I made a mad dash over from Maidstone managed to fit it for me before they closed. Friendly faces all round, great service, will definitely be using again!
satisfied with the service provided at Watling Tyres Rainham Staff very helpful polite and work oriented good standard of service
Good customer service and always happy to help
Had a tyre fitted at your Rainham mark branch today, very friendly and the price was very reasonable and helpful. I always use this branch just wish they still did mots as had my car mot’d there for many years
Excellent service from Ricky and his team at Ashford, fitting 4 new Michelin tyres to my expedition truck is hard work and a job well done. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Nothing is too much trouble! Fantastic service and advice. I wouldn’t be able to trade without the h woo of the staff at the Rainham branch. Jockey wheel fitted. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you.
Very efficient and speedy service thanks!
Watling Tyres RAINHAM branch staff are always friendly, courteous and helpful, but above all, are approachable ... added bonus is competitive prices.
Excellent service!!! Car went in straight away for new tyre-thanks Mr Pothole!!! Friendly service! Thankyou!
Outstanding customer services and excellent standard of work. Honest and extremely reliable. I have used the Rainham branch continually since I had my first car at 20 and have never had any cause for complaints - am now 52! They have worked on all my cars over the years including Citroen, Porsche, BMW, Mercedez, Audi, Jaguar. Would not go anywhere else particularly the actual car dealerships!
Excellent service at Redhill branch again. Great price fast and efficient friendly service. Staff always helpful.
Excellent service. Called at 9.00 with a puncture on the farm and the fitter was here within 30 minutes to fix it.
Great service next day ordered changed on the spot employees professional and courteous will definitely use again.
Fabulous service at Watling Tyres Rainham Kent. Ordered my run flats near to closing time they were there mid morning next day fitted straight away. The employees were professional, friendly and accommodating will definitely be back next time my car has a tyre problem.
Very polite helpful staff. Great service at a great price
RAINHAM KENT branch Being using this depot for years, for my driving school car and family cars. Always helpful, friendly and efficient. Competitive prices and quick fitting. Highly recommend 5* service
Watling Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 2,613 reviews