Watling Tyres, Surrey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres, Surrey
Live Chat

How would you rate Watling Tyres, Surrey ?

"Have used Watling Tyres in Redhill for years, always very friendly, helpful and reasonably priced."
"As I live in Redhill, can't find any other tyre service better than Watling tyres Redhill even they are best. KEY FEATURES Very friendly & Helpful Really concerned Quick n professionals VERY ECONOMICAL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
"Quick service, explained why tyre needed replacing rather than fixing (had been driven on flat), different priced tyre options, very friendly staff!"
"Redhill branch. Been coming here for donkeys years. Solid and dependable. Always my first choice"
"Very good service, even saw one chap get a ladies bag from her to help with her feeding her baby. No hassle service"
"The guys at Redhill Watling Tyres are brilliant. Very little waiting, really friendly and personable (not always the case at other places). Can highly recommend"
"Friendly atmosphere and you don't wait long!"
"I went in to the redhill one to get a new tyre for my car and the guys where really friendly and happy to help and it took no time at all, I will be going back very soon to get the other tyres replaced in my car."
"Redhill - friendly, efficient and well priced, as always!"
"Always a pleasure at Redhill Branch - great enthusiastic staff and good rates for your tyres.....never go anywhere else."
Watling Tyres, Surrey is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews