Watling Tyres, Medway Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres, Medway

22A London Rd, Rainham, Gillingham ME8 6YX, UK

Tell us how Watling Tyres, Medway made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Polite and very helpful as always."
Are you Watling Tyres, Medway? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The Rainham branch gives an excellent service. Very helpful and informative. I feel I can trust their advice and their quality of work. I would recommend them without hesitation. Thank you"
"Always very helpful and efficient, always willing to go the extra mile"
"Great service from this Rainham garage, always happy to help in a timely way - highly recommended"
"Very cheap on two tyres for my bmw 1 series. Watling tyres Rainham Kent I highly recommend."
"Watling Tyres, Rainham, never fail to deliver a 10/10 service. All the guys are professional and they always advise and offer the greatest service, with a quick turn around on their works. Highly recommend."
"I have just had 2 tyres fitted to my Ford c max at the Rainham Kent branch London Road I found the staff very friendly and professional and would not hesitate to use again. Regards Mr Hunt"
"I always use Watling tyres Rainham mark they are so friendly and very reasonably priced it’s a shame there is no mot there at present as I have always used them in the past hopefully they will employ one soon"
"Excellent service at Rainham with decent price."
"Just been to the Rainham branch after finding a nail in my rear tyre. I was really impressed with their friendly approach and the service I received to have my tyre plugged was excellent. He even checked the other tyre pressures after I requested it prior to me resetting the car tyre pressure monitor."
"Main dealer car service had identified a nail in the edge of the tread of one tyre and said that it was not repairable and that I needed a new tyre. I, fortunately, decided to get the tyre checked out at Watling tyres in Rainham. They inspected the tyre and removed the nail. It had gone in at an angle and not caused a puncture. No new tyre required. What honest, competent, service!"
"I took our car to the Rainham Branch earlier today, it had a flat tyre. The tyre was repaired and the job completed immediately, the staff were very friendly and helpful. We previously had all tyres replaced at this branch and again found the staff to be efficient and helpful. We would certainly use that branch again."
"as always called on them at last minute and all was sorted, great service been a customer with them for nearly 30 years, if they get the MOT station up and running will use it again"
"1st class service, always use them at rainham.. very competitive prices ."
"Second visit within 3 months. This time for a tyre repair. Excellent, helpful and quick service as always. Many thanks Karen"
"My family and I always use Watling tyres Gillingham, the lads are always friendly and really helpful! Great service every time"
"I popped in to Rainham to have a puncture repaired and the guys were friendly, helpful and did the job as quickly as possible. It's good to come across good old-fashioned customer care. I wouldn't go anywhere else."
"Been to Watling Tyres in Rainham. Really friendly and great service. Had the tyres I needed and offered free check for when I replace wheel nut covers. Would definitely recommend."
"Great service at GILLINGHAM branch. Friendly staff and speedy service."
"This is what good customer service is all about--brilliant. Nothing is too much trouble. We don,t go anywhere else and always recommend them. Happy Motoring !"
Watling Tyres, Medway is rated 4.90 based on 40 reviews