Watling Tyres, Kent Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres, Kent
08AM
8AM

Lamberts Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN2 3EH, UK

How would you rate Watling Tyres, Kent ?

"My daughter and I went into Canterbury today. I can't praise the staff highly enough. Friendly, professional and helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to come back to you for the same great service."
"I went to tunbridge wells branch on the offchance as I was passing. They had the tyres I needed, in stock. These were soon fitted and the tracking done by a friendly efficient team."
"Fabulous service at Maidstone today. Quick, efficient, helpful and friendly."
"Polite helpful & efficient service"
"Turned up to get the tracking done on my Ranger and while they weren’t sure it would fit initially (it is a big beast) they got it on the ramp and sorted it no problem. The tyres should last longer now as I had a puncture that could have been repaired but had to be replaced because of the wear on the inside. Always helpful whenever I have used them."
Watling Tyres, Kent is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!