Watling Tyres, Kent Reviews

1PM

Lamberts Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN2 3EH, UK

Tell us how Watling Tyres, Kent made you happy

Telephone
"I’ve been bringing my car to Watling Tyres Tunbridge Wells for five or six years now, every time I come they are polite helpful friendly and they never try to sell me something I don’t need! Very happy with the service, thank you"
Are you Watling Tyres, Kent? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Watling Tyres, Kent receives. Reply Free
"Went to the Gillingham branch, very friendly very accommodating and did 3 tyres for me very quickly, great staff and service thank you"
"Northfleet branch is extremely helpful kind and excellent value for money would recommend highly"
"excellent service at Tunbridge Wells today from Gary and Jai"
"My daughter and I went into Canterbury today. I can't praise the staff highly enough. Friendly, professional and helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to come back to you for the same great service."
"I went to tunbridge wells branch on the offchance as I was passing. They had the tyres I needed, in stock. These were soon fitted and the tracking done by a friendly efficient team."
"Fabulous service at Maidstone today. Quick, efficient, helpful and friendly."
"Polite helpful & efficient service"
"Turned up to get the tracking done on my Ranger and while they weren’t sure it would fit initially (it is a big beast) they got it on the ramp and sorted it no problem. The tyres should last longer now as I had a puncture that could have been repaired but had to be replaced because of the wear on the inside. Always helpful whenever I have used them."
Watling Tyres, Kent is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews