Watling Tyres, Kent Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Watling Tyres, Kent

Lamberts Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN2 3EH, UK

Tell us how Watling Tyres, Kent made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent and efficient service"
Are you Watling Tyres, Kent? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service from Dave Dickinson at Tunbridge Wells. Thorough, helpful and offered good advice and even opened up early for me the following morning so I could get to work on time! Hubby always uses them for his work vans."
"Absolutely fantastic service. Called and spoke to Neil at 15:45, our vehicle arrived at 16:00 and both tyres were fitted and paid for by 16:30. Can't do better than that. Well done :)"
"Great fast and friendly service."
"Tunbridge Wells store gave me excellent service. Hit a pot hole Friday and called in without an appointment late on Saturday morning. Found very helpful, friendly staff who quoted then fitted a new tyre straight away at a very good price. Thanks guys. Would highly recommend coming here for all your tyre problems."
"Ashford branch. Excellent service, friendly technicians; generally go above and beyond in terms of customer service. Recommended!"
"Scooter and his team in Rainham, Kent go beyond what is thought of as good customer service in my oppinion. Not only are you greeted with a cup of coffee (to your liking) whilst you wait but on enquiring about a concern I had regarding a piece of torn rubber off a back tyre on a mini (with no spare tyre), not only did he have a look at it at no charge but ordered a new tyre just in case it needed replacing, which it didn’t. He put my mind at rest and I felt that I could trust his judgement. Wonderful service 10 out of 10."
"Tunbridge Wells Branch Looking for a couple of tyres on Mazda (MUV). Usual problem with this type of vehicle in terms of availability. at branch - regional search could only rustle one tyre in afternoon and one the day after for pukka make (Goodyear). However, there was a budget option with Hifly. £70 cheaper per tyre so almost half price - balanced against lower overall mileage because softer rubber compound. Tracking was out - checked and corrected for free. Overall, could not solve things immediately (which I can sort of understand otherwise they would need a massive warehouse at each branch) which is why only 4 stars but service, activity and friendliness very good. Would use again. Have previously used Swanley branch of Watling and they were very good as well."
"excellent service as always from Watling Tunbridge Wells, had to call the fitter out to various sites , really quick response , job well done and the fitter was a nice bloke . would recommend Watling every time"
"I drive LGV for Jewson ltd Tunbridge Wells, and over all the years we have been with them at the Tunbridge Wells branch they have always been lovely, nothing is to much trouble, even when I turn up in a rush they always get it sorted quickly, I have used them on my private car as well as I know they do a good price and look after you.. Over all a great friendly bunch to do business with."
"I was recommended to Watling Tyres in Tunbridge Wells, by a neighbour of my daughters. (the gentleman had worked in the industry all his life, hence he knew that he was recommending a good company) All I can say is what a splendid group of guys, so helpful, explained exactly what they could do to get me safely back on the road for the coming winter. And efficiently carried out the work. I will have no hesitation to recommend them to all my friends"
"I’ve been bringing my car to Watling Tyres Tunbridge Wells for five or six years now, every time I come they are polite helpful friendly and they never try to sell me something I don’t need! Very happy with the service, thank you"
"Went to the Gillingham branch, very friendly very accommodating and did 3 tyres for me very quickly, great staff and service thank you"
"Northfleet branch is extremely helpful kind and excellent value for money would recommend highly"
"excellent service at Tunbridge Wells today from Gary and Jai"
"My daughter and I went into Canterbury today. I can't praise the staff highly enough. Friendly, professional and helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to come back to you for the same great service."
"I went to tunbridge wells branch on the offchance as I was passing. They had the tyres I needed, in stock. These were soon fitted and the tracking done by a friendly efficient team."
"Fabulous service at Maidstone today. Quick, efficient, helpful and friendly."
"Polite helpful & efficient service"
"Turned up to get the tracking done on my Ranger and while they weren’t sure it would fit initially (it is a big beast) they got it on the ramp and sorted it no problem. The tyres should last longer now as I had a puncture that could have been repaired but had to be replaced because of the wear on the inside. Always helpful whenever I have used them."
Watling Tyres, Kent is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews