Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

1,074 Reviews

Waterside Breaks - Wide choice of holiday cottages & lodges by water across the UK

holidays@watersidebreaks.com

UK Holidays

Rosemarie
Rosemarie
Verified Reviewer

Waterside Breaks have brought me the most rentals this year.....and they do it so very nicely!. Annabel and Charlotte are so helpful and friendly....and best of all...they deliver lovely renters. I know they 'sell' my lodge well as they have such a good success rate. I recommend Waterside Breaks to all my friends who rent and I know they are all very pleased with the service. MUCH better than the big iInternational websites!
Verified Buyer

Superb booking experience and the destination on South Walsham Broad at The Boathouse was sublime.
Mr Rob Sadler
Mr Rob Sadler

They came back to me within 18 hours about a waterside lodge
Mr Mark Theobald
Verified Buyer

Always good service, have used this company four times now and have never let me down.
Prompt return of calls and enquiries.
Mrs S Boardman

Friendly efficient service - excellent
Mr Brian Cole

THEY WERE VERY HELPFULL AND QUICK TO GET THINGS SORTED
Miss Sharron Carey
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service, easy payment details. Will comment on accommodation after stay.
Mr Peter Dennis
Verified Buyer

Booking was efficient, pleasant team member I spoke to. Whilst I like to book online, I also like booking in person if it's easy to do as this has been
Verified Buyer

The booking experience so far has been efficient and friendly. Our holiday is in May and we are looking forward to our stay. Thanks
Mr Gary Hunter
Verified Buyer

quick reply , no hassle booking
Mr Anthony Young

speedy and helpful response
Mrs Rachel Rowe
Verified Buyer

by advising me of the best lodge available
Mrs Caroline Quinn
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service with clear instructions .pleasant manner and efficient .
Verified Buyer

Quick to respond, suggested better alternatives, really pleasant friendly team.
Miss Susanne Wadey

nice helpful staff
Mr Peter Reece
Verified Buyer

Polite efficient staff just a bit
Mr Andrew Fox
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the speed of response, courtesy and friendliness of Annabel.
Verified Buyer

very helpful in answering questions
Mr James Cottrell
Verified Buyer

Waterside Breaks responded to my query rapidly and professionally, taking into account my particular requirements.
Mr David Plummer
Verified Buyer

I filled-in the Holiday form on Waterside Breaks Web Site, regarding the Holiday I was booking, with a comment on the Terms & Conditions page not being available. with-in a few
minutes my phone was ringing from Waterside Breaks, telling me they had fixed the Web Page problem, and the rest was easy, excellent friendly people.
Mrs Debbie De Prisco
Verified Buyer

We required additional clarification as to whether the property we wanted to book was suitable for an elderly guest, with mobility problems. The lady I spoke to was very knowledgeable about the property in question and provided very accurate information as to possible difficulties that may present problems for those with mobility problems. This information allowed us to book the property with the confidence that it would be more than suitable for our needs. We had looked at other properties through other companies but none of them could provide the comfort factor of being able to provide personal, first hand knowledge of the property under discussion. This was a major factor for us.
Miss Kate Headland
Verified Buyer

The people at waterside breaks were really friendly and accommodating. They held the booking for me for an extra couple of days while we sorted ourselves out and were really warm and pleasant on the phone.
Mrs Caroline Alston