Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,358 reviews
Read Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

About Waterside Breaks Ltd:

Waterside Breaks - Wide choice of holiday cottages & lodges by water across the UK

holidays@watersidebreaks.com

Waterside Breaks Ltd 5 star review on 2nd June 2016
Mr Alan Smalley
Waterside Breaks Ltd 5 star review on 2nd June 2016
Mr Alan Smalley
I am a retired coach operator taking up to 500 passengers a week on European and uk Holidays. I recently booked a holiday with waterways Holidays after searching the Internet doing my head in not being able to speak to anyone on the phone i made one call extremely helpful pleasant staff they got the property i wanted at a very competitive price bring back the old days its not worth spoiling a family holiday especially what we have just been through last two years.
I had a good weekend escape at SpringWood Fishery Lodge, the place is lovely and I would recommend it. One of the downsides was that the lodge hadn't been properly checked before our arrival, as there was an opened bottle of Actimel in the freezer. We even had an unwanted guestπŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸΉ at the property who kept us company while we were watching movies, kept us awake at night by trying to get into our bags hoping to come home with us. He also left several little gifts for us (aka droppingsπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©) in the kitchen units and on the sofa.πŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸ€πŸπŸ­πŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸ¨
Waterside Breaks Ltd 3 star review on 1st January 2022
Thank you for your review. We were pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Spring Heath Lodge and that you would recommend it to others. As a quiet countryside location, we do understand that very occasionally the local wildlife like to drop by but I am pleased to report that this is very rare and was remedied as soon as the owners were made aware of this little 'extra guest' from reading your review. We hope that you may choose to stay at Spring Heath once again and the owners look forward to welcoming you back before too long.
Lady on the phone was very helpful.
We have only just made the booking but the process was very easy and the gentleman I spoke to on the telephone was extremely polite and helpful.
Very helpful on the telephone during booking.
Very prompt response from Annabel, initially answering my emails and then following up with a call to confirm booking. Keep up the good work!
So far. But it's a bit too soon isn't it??!!
It was very helpfull when I booked it. Because I have not got a printer I would like all confirmations ,and routes to the lodge sent via the post .regards mr higgs
Excellent service
Having Contact Waterside with type of accommodation I needed they return my call within minutes and answers all my extra question and is was good that the agent had stay in same place so says a lot about the accommodations
Excellent communication and customer service
Always an excellent time with the family and dogs. Lots of excellent locations. Highly recommend.
I completed the booking form online, quick and easy. I got a call back the next morning and my holiday was booked. No hassle at all very accommodating.
Could not have been easier. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Could not book through the website as it set up a firewall but once I got through to your staff on the telephone the service was friendly, helpful and efficient.
After booking our holiday a very pleasant lady phoned us confirming everything. She was professional, light hearted and explained all we wanted to know. Good experience.
Very friendly and efficient
Dirty inside & out - Broken Furniture - Furniture that had seen better days - uncomfortable beds - broken equipment - rusty dangerous chicken wire (leading to the front door) - front door wouldn't close - kitchen had never seen the cleaning end of a mop EVER! Booked for a week stayed 2 nights & 1 day !! Owners are not bothered once they have your money - Avoid - spend your hard earned money elsewhere.
Dear Mr Merrill, Thank you for your review and comments regarding your stay in Wroxham on the Norfolk Broads back in June. We are very sorry and saddened to hear that the property was not up to the standard that was expected. We are shocked to hear this as this cottage is very well booked and graded at 4* by Visit England and had only been assessed several months before you stayed. We always take any negative reviews and complaints very seriously and we have passed on your comments to the owners directly so they can assess the points individually and that they can respond to you directly and appropriately. Please be rest assured that we will of course keep a close eye on this matter. Regards Waterside Breaks.
Excellent β€œHelpful” staff, made booking our break a breeze, thank you
Hi David, Many thanks for your kind review of our booking service. We hope you have a lovely time at the River Lodge in Horning on the Norfolk Broads. Regards Waterside Breaks
Great service, I completed the booking form on a Sunday and first thing Monday morning they called me back in order to book the holiday I wanted.
Waterside Breaks Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,358 reviews