Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Waterside Breaks Ltd

About Waterside Breaks Ltd: Waterside Breaks - Wide choice of holiday cottages & lodges by water across the UK

holidays@watersidebreaks.com

Waterside Breaks Ltd47, Station Road

Categories:
Travel
UK Holidays

Tell us how Waterside Breaks Ltd made you happy

Rosemarie
"Waterside Breaks have brought me the most rentals this year.....and they do it so very nicely!. Annabel and Charlotte are so helpful and friendly....and best of all...they deliver lovely renters. I know they 'sell' my lodge well as they have such a good success rate. I recommend Waterside Breaks to all my friends who rent and I know they are all very pleased with the service. MUCH better than the big iInternational websites!"
"Superb booking experience and the destination on South Walsham Broad at The Boathouse was sublime."
Mr Rob Sadler
"They came back to me within 18 hours about a waterside lodge"
"Very helpful when talking on the phone and website very useful also."
"100% AMAZING love every thing from start to finish ,,,"
"nice pleasant booking lovely lady your Charlotte . Hunt...."
"The office were excellent with all my queries. They came to me as a recommendation, and I can understand why. Well done I will certainly use you again."
"Very helpful and answered (all my many!) questions patiently."
"Very quick efficient service. Staff warm and friendly, looking forward to my break."
"Extremely helpful and great customer service making the booking as suitable to our needs as possible and very efficient!"
"Brilliant Customer Services, very Friendly & helpful staff, quick to respond on emails, would definately recommend anyone booking a holiday through them."
"So far so good. Was called back early on the day after expressing an interest in the holiday and it was followed up promptly with a number of subsequent emails. All bodes well and I'm looking forward to my holiday"
"The operator was very friendly and helpful"
"Extremely polite and efficient service."
"So far my experience with waterside breaks Ltd is very good very efficient and helpful I'm looking forward to our trip in the summer"
"Charlotte was very helpful when we were making our booking"
"A prompt response by phone to my ‘Booking Request’. The person involved was very polite and efficient when dealing with my booking 😃"
"Exerlent simple as abc no time wasting quick and straight to the point"
"Very efficient."
"Very efficient friendly service ."
"friendly and ready to help"
"We received excellent customer service, very friendly, helpful and informative."
"Very efficient service - a pleasure to deal with."
Waterside Breaks Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,435 reviews