Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Waterside Breaks Ltd

About Waterside Breaks Ltd: Waterside Breaks - Wide choice of holiday cottages & lodges by water across the UK

Waterside Breaks Ltd
47, Station Road

Categories:
Travel
UK Holidays

How would you rate Waterside Breaks Ltd?

Rosemarie
Rosemarie
Verified Reviewer

Waterside Breaks have brought me the most rentals this year.....and they do it so very nicely!. Annabel and Charlotte are so helpful and friendly....and best of all...they deliver lovely renters. I know they 'sell' my lodge well as they have such a good success rate. I recommend Waterside Breaks to all my friends who rent and I know they are all very pleased with the service. MUCH better than the big iInternational websites!
Verified Buyer

Superb booking experience and the destination on South Walsham Broad at The Boathouse was sublime.
Mr Rob Sadler
Mr Rob Sadler

They came back to me within 18 hours about a waterside lodge
Verified Buyer

Very easy to make the booking. Friendly staff to deal with the payments.
Verified Buyer

A nice property in a good location
Mr Andrew Davenport
Verified Buyer

Booked a Scottish holiday through these guys,suberb service.
Mr Robert Walton

Very helpful.
Mr Robert Ambrose
Verified Buyer

Very good service..will use again
Verified Buyer

It was easy to phone you and Charlotte was extremely helpful. However, the landlords of the property are yet to email us with the directions and information , after three days.
Mr Gregory Walker
Verified Buyer

Very friendly, quick and efficient.
Verified Buyer

I was really impressed with the website and following this i spoke with a representative who was very helpful to ensure i got exactly what i wanted.
Mrs Beryl Norris
Verified Buyer

The girls I spoke to were very pleasant and helpful.

I did not realise I was booking through a 3rd party, could I have booked through Orian directly. I now have to give all our details to them.
Dear Mrs Norris, Thank you for your review and comments regarding our booking service. We are disappointed that you are not fully satisfied as we strive to ensure our company provides a good level of choice, professional and knowledgeable advice to all customers. We work with many property owners across the country and we reflect their best prices available, there are no additional booking fees or additional charges. We have many customer who come back year after year, the only additional information that owners sometimes request is a guest list so they can ensure the property is laid out as it should be ready for arrival. The Cotswold Water Park is a beautiful area and we are delighted we are able to offer a good range of owners and properties across this region. We wish you a lovely stay in your lakeside cottage and thank you for your booking. Best Regards - All at Waterside Breaks
Mrs Yvonne Brown
Verified Buyer

they sorted the dates I wanted right away and rung me back when I had QUESTIONS
VERY GOOD SERVICE
Mr Danny Hoskins
Verified Buyer

Very polite phone conversation. Very easily booked.
Verified Buyer

Charlotte and Annabel were very helpful .
Mr Nigel Dowdney
Verified Buyer

They did the job they were paid to do efficiently and helpfully.
Mr Terry Glazier
Verified Buyer

Good web page, simple to use. Prompt follow up service with all relevant information readily available.
Verified Buyer

Charlotte made the whole booking experience an absolute pleasure. I had a number of queries about the property which she investigated and came back promptly with the answers. Her whole manner was extremely helpful and Waterside Breaks are very fortunate to have Charlotte as an employee working on their front line.
Mr Stephen Hobson
Verified Buyer

Quick and pleasent response to my booking request.
Mrs Elaine Dudman
Verified Buyer

Contacted very quickly to confirm my details and helpful with any questions I had
Miss Donna Wilson
Verified Buyer

I dealt with Tim when making my booking and he was nice, informative and very helpful. Looking forward to our Christmas break.
Mrs Marlene Walker

Very relaxing holiday
Mrs Diane Broughall
Verified Buyer

Pleasent manner and so helpful
Waterside Breaks Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,216 reviews