Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
This is the third one that I’ve bought. Prompt delivery and a good product.
Great water butts easy to assemble Quick dispatch would recommend.
Very impressed with the service. the butts arrived even earlier than expected and the response to emails was prompt and efficient.
Found the hose I needed with this company- ordered, acknowledged & delivered Brilliant!
Speedy and efficient ordering and delivery. I've had 2 water butts from this company and am very pleased with both.
I purchased two water butts, one large and one for a small space. Both have proved a good purchase.
I ordered 2 fast flow water butt taps, they are very good quality taps and excellent service. Delivery was quick and I was informed of the delivery date which was on time. I would use this seller again no problems.
well satisfied
Nice to be able to order a replacement water butt lid instead of whole thing. Very good service
Excellent service quick delivery when said. I'll be using them again.
Prompt and efficient service
I'm not entirely happy as there is a small leak at the point where the tap joins the main body of the butt. Suggestions as to a remedy for this would be appreciated.
Hi, Sorry to hear what's happened. Please contact our customer support team on the following email who will be able to assist you > cs@gm8group.com. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
As a result of lockdown, we're all expecting prompt delivery times. It was a bit delayed on this occasion, and there was no email providing an allocated date. This wasn't an important issue, as we were at home that day, and so took possession of the large cardboard box - almost filled the recycling bin! Pleased with the water butt itself. The diagrammatic installation instructions were a bit of a challenge. The butt has been admired already, and this company recommended to several others looking for water butts that are a bit different than the norm.
Very pleased with the beehive butt we ordered.
Excellent service. Very pleased with water butt Will certainly use and recommend you
Fantastic service,quick& cheap. Will recommend to anyone.
I ordered a water butt and it arrived, all good ,then next day another arrived .They had duplicated the order , but no problem they collected the extra one the next day. All is well. Overall quite pleased.
I requested advice from them but none was forthcoming and therefore ordered the wrong product but sadly had cut the hole for the downpipe before realising!
Hi, Please contact our customer support team on the following email who will be able to assist you > cs@gm8group.com. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Excellent service. Butt was sent without the tap but this was quickly despatched, very happy
Easy to order online and advised of delivery date. Delivered on time
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 27th June 2021