Watches2U Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Watches2U deliver?

How can I contact Watches2U?

PO Box 2041

Category:
Jewellery & Watches

Tell us how Watches2U made you happy

"Do not use"
Are you Watches2U? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible service, item came weeks late and damaged. Spoke with customer service and said it not their problem and got quite abusive. Would not use again."
"Dont rate this company . As I bought 2 watches. When I returned one I lost my proof of postage. They wouldn't help me at all so I pay for a watch send it back and dont get a refund is this there. Surely they know if it has been returned. But all they say need proof of purchase surely they know in there returns dept . I would try my best for my customers but they are not interested. Not helpful 1 bit awful customer care"
"I've been dealing with them quite few times (15-18 orders)to be honest but their customer service is like sand paper on the toilett - completely useless! That is a fact. In most of the cases i had to pay by paypal because their credit control is so stupid that each time it showed them that my details on debit card does not match. Once i had an explanation from cs that they been checking all orders manually, so get a hint how it might looks like. Every order placed and paid by card it's been cancelled on very next day and after i had to place an order again, very annoying process. But with last order i have lost my temper as it's unbelievable how s...d they are even if they are able to check order history where is always same address with same card paid (alternatively by paypal if i had to ) but nooo i was still for them "a possible fraud" so in other words i feel that i'm treated like s..t. and as a returning customer (not anymore), not worth to deal with them. I was thinking to contact ceo as their employee are ruining business but why should i care? Get a life..."
"I wish I could give them -5 stars... I was so disappointed with this company. Their customer service was horrible and made me really upset and angry. My parcel got missing but their attitude was like ‘Not a my problem. Really annoyed, why you keep calling us.’ It took so long to deal with this case, and I have to contact them so many times to get my money back. It was such a pain to deal! I truly recommend to use just chain watch shops or department store you can trust! I tried to save couple of pounds but NOT WORTH IT AT ALL. Trust me!"
"Scam, avoid at all cost. They cancelled the order more than a week after confirming the order due to ' stock unavailaiblity'. Whicn means they sell you an item and take your money, then they find out they dont have it in stock!! One monst passed, and Im still chasing for a refund. They say they refunded me but still failing to provide any proof of the refund so I can follow it up with the bank. The customer support team is so rude, they asked me to use the auto order cancellation email as a proof of refund!!"
"they promise to ship by end of business that day. rubbish. im waiting 8 days and still no confirmation on delivery. i bought this as a gift on the strength of their claim to ship that day. emails dont work cos they say that amazon couriers will ship and they have no control over it. if you need it in a hurry stay away...."
"Purchased a heavily discounted Krug Baumen watch. Which had a fake RRP of over £800, so was expecting a quality timepiece, but what I received was a watch in a very cheap plastic case the watch is very poor quality and should sell for no more than £10. Watches2U are very misleading, this really is a scam making people think they are buying a high end £800+ watch for around £50. Really don't know how they are getting away with this. Have reported to trading standards and the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) since this is very misleading and illegal. Wachtes2U are also very rude on the telephone, telling me what do you expect for the price? and basically admitting RRP is over inflated and fake. Watches2U should not be allowed to trade. The RRP on these watches is fake!!!!"
"Ignoring emails they don't want to reply... what a service..."
"Do not buy from them. I bought a watch as a Christmas present looked fine on inspection, but is not working.they refuse to refund or replace as I am outside the return period by a few days. In my view repairing a brand new unworn watch is not acceptable. Check your watch very carefully if you decide to buy."
"These guys are retail bullies. I ordered a watch from them more then a month ago. They promised it would arrive the next day, which it didn’t, and then when I report it, they claim they have launched an investigation with Royal Mail. Their customer service is so bad, that to describe it would be ineffable, it really is that bad. They’re rude, thuggish, uncooperative and down right unprofessional. Anyway like said, they claimed to launch an investigation and said that they would get the Royal Mail to send a p91 out to me. That was 3 and a half weeks ago at the time of writing. Honestly guys, stay away and if you have a bad experience when purchasing from there guys, I guess you’re responsible now as you’ve been warned. Honestly even if pay £10 or £20 extra else where, do that. At least you’ll get your product and in the case of any troubles, have a competent and friendly customer service team that you can contact.Mohsa"
"These guys are retail bullies. I ordered a watch from them more then a month ago. They promised it would arrive the next day, which it didn’t, and then when I report it, they claim they have launched an investigation with Royal Mail. Their customer service is so bad, that to describe it would be ineffable, it really is that bad. They’re rude, thuggish, uncooperative and down right unprofessional. Anyway like said, they claimed to launch an investigation and said that they would get the Royal Mail to send a p91 out to me. That was 3 and a half weeks ago at the time of writing. Honestly guys, stay away and if you have a bad experience when purchasing from there guys, I guess you’re responsible now as you’ve been warned. Honestly even if pay £10 or £20 extra else where, do that. At least you’ll get your product and in the case of any troubles, have a competent and friendly customer service team that you can contact."
"I was extremely conserned when I ordered and then read the reviews but you know what the witch is absolutely gorgeous and communication was amazing and tracked all the way here (nz) for free. Don’t believe all you read. Very happy with the purchase."
"Disappointing that they didn't have stock but when I asked to cancel the order they refunded immediately (within 10 minutes), I consider that to be pretty good service under the circumstances"
"I ordered a watch,they were saying that with FREE Royal mail delivery might take 5 days, this is not a serious company, really...as they delivered in 2 days :)))) I got sick of negative reviews that i've seen on internet about this company. They are reliable, they give you a tracking code,as long as they provided a tracking code is not theirs problem anymore, that means they send the package. Really good prices and offers. Thank you."
"watch not working"
"Rude Attempted to order a radley watch online but as the payment was going through I ended up getting an error message. Checked my bank and payment had been taken but I hadn't received an order confirmation. I rang them and spoke two quite abrupt ladies who told me they would refund the payment but wouldn't order the watch for me. I'd have to wait for the refund which would be within 48hrs and reorder. When the refund didn't come through as expected I emailed asking again for either a refund or the watch and received what I feel was a really rude response. I've copied and pasted it here. We returned the payment YOU sent us as confirmed in 2/11/17. I suggest you take this up with your bank as we have returned it. Didn't even address me by name! This apparently was from the director of client services. Glad now the order didn't go through now and I certainly would not recommend them as if you have a problem, this is the response you can expect."
"Buyer beware: Watches2u is an online business, they are also on Facebook with over 59,000 followers. They are a fraudulent company that send faulty items, when you ask for a refund they expect you to pay for return postage on the item before a refund is even considered, they then say they never received the return item and therefore you are out of pocket for the item as well as return post. They will block you from commenting and remove all negative posts and comments. BEWARE"
"When you read these reviews, bare in mind that 80% of people who have a bad experience write a review, but only 2% of people who have a good experience write a review. Everyone on here who says this company is fraudulent is a but hurt being with an IQ most likely below average. I purchased my watch and received it within the recommended shipping time, i wasn't a fan of the watch so i returned it and when they received it, i got my money back, no fuss at all. Nothing wrong with this company."
"They are fraudulent! They will pretend to send out an item to an incorrect address and claim that it is being returned to sender. They then ignore all emails regarding the item, dont allow for a refund. Stay clear of this company. It is a scam and PayPal is cracking down on it. They tried to claim they sent the item with a tracking number. The case was later reopened by Paypal as they realised the tracking number said return to sender. Stay clear at all costs"
Watches2U is rated 1.92 based on 37 reviews