Watch Warehouse Reviews

Read Watch Warehouse Reviews

0115 9 400 500

info@watchwarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how Watch Warehouse made you happy
Great website to search / navigate and simple to make a purchase. Amazing price on the Casio G-Sshock I bought and quick delivery
Present bought for a friend and she was delighted. 50% discount made the purchase more attractive too. Delivered promptly. Thank you
Great service and a superb watch at a great sale price. I will definitely use the Watch Warehouse in the future :)
Quick delivery, good price.
Very nice
It was so easy to order came really fast and the icing on the cake the wife love the watch
Genuine watch at best online price delivered promptly. Pleased.
Great quality watch at a great price in the sale and excellent customer service from Connor. Great overall service many thanks
Quick and easy to order prompt delivery no hassle shopping, would definitely recommend to family and friends.
absolutely fucking superb
Fab service and arrived sooner than expected. Thank you.
I was very pleased at the quickness of the delivery
Bought a watch for my son's 21st - great value, easy purchase procedure and swift delivery - what more can you ask for ?!!
We're pleased to hear you're happy with your purchase. We will look forward to dealing with you again soon! All the best, Watch Warehouse.
Spot on!
The delivery was quick. Received in top condition, thanks.
Item as described, fast delivery. Good price.
Very prompt delivery. Lovely watch at a great price which couldn't be beaten.
We're so pleased to hear this and we very much hope to deal with you again in the near future. All the best, Watchwarehouse.
WatchWarehouse are a very good business to buy from. Easy and speedy delivery. Casio G shock was over £200 cheaper than their rivals. Highly recommend. Very happy customer.
Ordered a Casio Edifice M710db on Saturday 11/05/2015 and it was delivered Wednesday 15/05/2015. It was packaged securely and all manufacturing packaging was in perfect condition. The watch has all its documents and holographic seals as expected. It's a great watch and I can't fault the service from the Watch Warehouse. Would definitely buy from again. Also, if you do, search for their discount codes. I saved 10% on my first order.
This is company are wonderful and helpful. I have placed an order this morning, and truly believe that a good company should be used I will be shopping here again and advise you do also.

Great service