Watch Warehouse Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Watch Warehouse

Tell us how Watch Warehouse made you happy

"Great website to search / navigate and simple to make a purchase. Amazing price on the Casio G-Sshock I bought and quick delivery"
"Present bought for a friend and she was delighted. 50% discount made the purchase more attractive too. Delivered promptly. Thank you"
"Great service and a superb watch at a great sale price. I will definitely use the Watch Warehouse in the future :)"
"Quick delivery, good price."
"It was so easy to order came really fast and the icing on the cake the wife love the watch"
"Genuine watch at best online price delivered promptly. Pleased."
"Great quality watch at a great price in the sale and excellent customer service from Connor. Great overall service many thanks"
"Quick and easy to order prompt delivery no hassle shopping, would definitely recommend to family and friends."
"absolutely fucking superb"
"Fab service and arrived sooner than expected. Thank you."
"I was very pleased at the quickness of the delivery"
"Items sent wrong address and no one would be follow"
"Orderand paid next day delivery,,, never came"
"It's a good watch but it didn't serve the purpose I bought it for. I purchased it because it's a vibrating alarm watch to wake my son up every morning but it only vibrate for few seconds and never make any sound which is not strong enough to wake my son"
Good afternoon, I am so sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the purchase. We do offer a 30 day money back refund policy here at Watchwarehosue if the item was unsuitable, we would happily take the item back if it is still in its brand new unworn condition. If the item is no longer in this period then unfortunately we would not be able to accept this return.
WatchWarehouse
WatchWarehouse
"Bought a watch for my son's 21st - great value, easy purchase procedure and swift delivery - what more can you ask for ?!!"
We're pleased to hear you're happy with your purchase. We will look forward to dealing with you again soon! All the best, Watch Warehouse.
"received watch but not in box that was on the main picture with the watch. Overall good, just surprised to see different box"
We're pleased to hear you're happy with your purchase. All items are supplied straight from the manufacturer in the official packaging at the time of sale. We will look forward to dealing with you again soon! All the best, Watch Warehouse.
"I ordered Tommy Hilfiger watch and what i received was used or a display piece that had scratches and discoloration on the bezel. Im very disapointed."
Good afternoon,
I am so sorry to hear that you have had a problem with the item that you have purchased from us. I do believe my colleague has been in touch with how we wish to proceed as we do find it concerning this has happened and would like to have this opportunity to rectify this for you.

If you require any assistance then please get in touch with us here at info@watchwarehouse.co.uk

Connor.
"Spot on!"
We're so pleased to hear this and we very much hope to deal with you again in the near future. All the best, Watchwarehouse
"The delivery was quick. Received in top condition, thanks."
Watch Warehouse is rated 4.18 based on 34 reviews